drvoke

Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020

6 minutes ago, jbander said:

What a laugh , this guy is trying to compare  Pres. Scum Bags over 5000's lies since he was in office to one lie by Warren saying she was a Indian.I'm a expert in that , I was also told I was part Indian with a reasonable explanation to find out by DNA that I'm not, just learned that 6 months ago. said I was a part Indian all my life. What a pitiful attempt from supporters of the biggest liar in political history of the world.

I thought Obama was good at turning his detractors into raving lunatics. Turns out that he was JV league in comparison. The Russia hoax is birtherism for progressives. We never wore vaginas on our heads. Never turned over our moderate centrist positions over to our lunatic fringe. He is owning his detractors in a manner that is requiring many to seek professional mental help.  Making the party move so far to the left they will be unviable in a National election. Amazing to watch.

5 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

If she was native american indian or cherokee as she claims Jerra.

If she was native American, then that is fine .

she had indian dna and she was told by her family she had indian roots.

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Hateful. Making America great again. What a racist notion, a leader promoting the best interests of their Nation.

What a pile. any person who won't or can't think about anyone except themselves does nothing for anyone except them selves

Just now, jerra- said:

Well, that's only according to numerous DNA experts.

If you ask the political hacks on foxnews.com, she had no Native American ancestry.

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

So because she claims her family lied to her that we should accept this faux pas?

Come on Jerra, you know that if that was Trump that CNN would be all over him for his lies.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Warren isn't the one calling people silly names all day.  

Probably too busy actually working.

or making jokes about a horrible event that killed many indians.

making children walk in the snow with no shoes was a terrible thing to do.

it is not a thing for trump to make jokes about.

the man just has no sense.

51 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump considered opening a tower in Moscow. That is what hotel and resort developers do. Is Warren in the identity theft business?

It's no big deal unless you lie about a hundred times till your caught. Then you know it's all below the table.

She is 1/1024th native at most. What her parents told her is meaningless. She advanced her career by claiming she was a member of a historically disadvantaged minority.  I certainly hope she runs against Trump, he will not sit for her bull.

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

So because she claims her family lied to her that we should accept this faux pas?

Come on Jerra, you know that if that was Trump that CNN would be all over him for his lies.

if he had any indian dna, no one would say a thing.

i say i have english background but only my mother's father was english.

59 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

DONALD TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!

The hell he is , I wouldn't except him as my leader anymore then Hitler, Mussolini , Stalin, Pol pot or Saddam Hussein . No one is forced to be lead by anyone.

15 minutes ago, splunch said:

This isn't a disagreement.  2+2 will always equal 4.  She took a DNA test that corroborates her family's oral history, loose though it may be.  There is no evidence she got a job because she has a Native American ancestor.  These are facts, not opinions.  

the 1986-1987 edition of the Association of American Law School’s directory and eight subsequent editions, Warren listed herself as a minority. She began identifying as Native American on personnel forms three years into her post at the University of Pennsylvania, when she was made aware of what Harvard did listing her as a minority she claims she didnt know?

A woman who reads every thing little thing as law professors do wasn't aware of this for that many years?

in 1995 she self-identified as Native American, and the school’s statistics were updated to reflect as much. Harvard recorded Warren as Native American from 1995 to 2004.

Why didn't she get them to officially retract this statement?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

if you want to talk about facts my friend.

10 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I thought Obama was good at turning his detractors into raving lunatics. Turns out that he was JV league in comparison. The Russia hoax is birtherism for progressives. We never wore vaginas on our heads. Never turned over our moderate centrist positions over to our lunatic fringe. He is owning his detractors in a manner that is requiring many to seek professional mental help.  Making the party move so far to the left they will be unviable in a National election. Amazing to watch.

What the hell does Obama have to do with anything, weakest argument , it's Ok because someone else did the same or something.

2 minutes ago, jbander said:

It's no big deal unless you lie about a hundred times till your caught. Then you know it's all below the table.

Except he didn't lie. The exploratory committee went on a few months longer than he stated.  He admitted to exploring and ultimately canceling plans for a Trump tower in Moscow. It doesn't matter if some of his representatives worked on the deal a couple months after he called it dead. Nothing nefarious. Closing negotiations normally takes as much time as starting them. Perfectly normal, which means dems will spend millions of tax dollars investigating it.

if he had any indian dna, no one would say a thing.

i say i have english background but only my mother's father was english.

did you use the english background to get ahead in school or business?

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

The hell he is , I wouldn't except him as my leader anymore then Hitler, Mussolini , Stalin, Pol pot or Saddam Hussein . No one is forced to be lead by anyone.

HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT FUKKFACE TRAITOR

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

^^^ Joker.

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

the 1986-1987 edition of the Association of American Law School’s directory and eight subsequent editions, Warren listed herself as a minority. She began identifying as Native American on personnel forms three years into her post at the University of Pennsylvania, when she was made aware of what Harvard did listing her as a minority she claims she didnt know?

A woman who reads every thing little thing as law professors do wasn't aware of this for that many years?

in 1995 she self-identified as Native American, and the school’s statistics were updated to reflect as much. Harvard recorded Warren as Native American from 1995 to 2004.

Why didn't she get them to officially retract this statement?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

if you want to talk about facts my friend.

Donlt care , hell that doesn't even come close the Scum Bag saying it is OK to call his Daughter a piece of ass, or him running around grabbing women he doesn't even know by the pussy and telling us they like that kind of thing.

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Except he didn't lie. The exploratory committee went on a few months longer than he stated.  He admitted to exploring and ultimately canceling plans for a Trump tower in Moscow. It doesn't matter if some of his representatives worked on the deal a couple months after he called it dead. Nothing nefarious. Closing negotiations normally takes as much time as starting them. Perfectly normal, which means dems will spend millions of tax dollars investigating it.

He didn't lie but he lied, interesting.

Just now, jbander said:

Where's your evidence?

1 minute ago, jbander said:

What the hell does Obama have to do with anything, weakest argument , it's Ok because someone else did the same or something.

Just saying Obama was a good troll. His bitter clingers remarks about God and Guns. Releasing a fake birth certificate with obvious adobe photoshop layers. I thought he made his opponents look crazy. Then came Trump. Obama annoyed me but I never felt the need for a safe space with a support kitten. Never contemplated suicide. He has made his strongest detractors literally bat guano insane. It's a gift.

Richard Sneed, the principal chief of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, said he’s not upset at all by Warren’s DNA test. He hasn’t heard from any tribal leaders who are mad either. His tribe is different from the Cherokee Nation and is based in North Carolina.

“It’s media fodder. It’s sensationalism. That’s what it is,” he said. “All it takes is for one person to say they’re offended, and then everybody does a dog pile. But to me, it’s ‘Wait a second. Let’s get to some of the facts here.’ Sen. Warren has always been a friend to tribes. And we need all the allies we can get.”

2 minutes ago, jbander said:

He didn't lie. He was done with the Moscow tower negotiations a couple months before they formally stopped exploring the options. 

The consensus was clear: This narrative is incredibly overblown. Tribal leaders have far more pressing matters to deal with than a senator’s DNA test. And, frustratingly, non-Native people are defining a debate about Native people without letting them speak for themselves