drvoke

Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020

Just now, splunch said:

They're all on ignore.  I don't know why I ever check in on that rabble.  It never changes.  They all sell the same thing:  hate and fear.  Somehow we're supposed to not notice I guess.

On ignore. Spycar and the trolls trolling  him. Worthless blather.

Just now, splunch said:

Fact is, there isn't anything of substance to bring against Warren.  She's very consistent.  They'll be forced to argue against her stance on the issues, which is preposterous, because they don't understand the issues.  So we get the bitter hateful divisive types still pissed about Hillary, and we get the dittoheads who just bash anything Democrat reflexively.  I'm not worried about them.  I'm more focused on people with the capacity for rational thought.  I definitely believe we can do something legitimately good in 2020.

Wrong this is America...

All politicians have skeletons and I am sure Warren's will be brought to light ....

And it will be another Dem cannibal who will bring it to light.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

making a joke about white man's genocide on the indians is not a simple reference.

don't count on warren's identity being even more odious.

there is a chance she might be related to some indian who was on the TRAIL OF TEARS.

Her great great great great grandfather perhaps raped a Mexican. That is what her dna test indicated. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Her great great great great grandfather perhaps raped a Mexican. That is what her dna test indicated. 

really? that specific?

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Fukk Christianity.

Point proven.

Russia is pro Christian now, our progressives become the godless communists we were fighting during the cold war. Neat trick! 

Point proven.

Russia is pro Christian now, our progressives become the godless communists we were fighting during the cold war. Neat trick! 

you're an idiot

She tested more cracker than Ritz.

which proves she is not related to anyone who was on the trail of tears?

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

really? that specific?

It's not the specificity that fascinates me.  It's the effort to be inflammatory.  Why are they all so extra angry lately?  It smells like desperation.

11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

What was that personal gain? No one has been able to document it so far. 

sure I did, I posted this before, I will re post again

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1996/10/22/survey-diversity-lacking-at-hls-pa/

This was written in October 1996 when Warren was teaching there

Excerpt

Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

I couldn't get my hands on the A 1997 Fordham Law Review article called Democrat senatorial candidate Elizabeth Warren Harvard Law’s “first woman of color.” its out there.

and Warren apologizing to the Cherokee nation

https://nypost.com/2019/02/01/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-to-cherokee-nation-for-dna-test/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_alert&utm_content=20190201&tpcc=nypbreaking&mpweb=755-7599046-719843287

Plus tenureship at Harvard

Just now, splunch said:

It's not the specificity that fascinates me.  It's the effort to be inflammatory.  Why are they all so extra lately?  It smells like desperation.

Democrats finally figured out that Senator Sanders is the future and not the reactionary centrism of Hillary (and Bill) Clinton.

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

sure I did, I posted this before, I will re post again

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1996/10/22/survey-diversity-lacking-at-hls-pa/

This was written in October 1996 when Warren was teaching there

Excerpt

Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

I couldn't get my hands on the A 1997 Fordham Law Review article called Democrat senatorial candidate Elizabeth Warren Harvard Law’s “first woman of color.” its out there.

and Warren apologizing to the Cherokee nation

https://nypost.com/2019/02/01/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-to-cherokee-nation-for-dna-test/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_alert&utm_content=20190201&tpcc=nypbreaking&mpweb=755-7599046-719843287

Plus tenureship at Harvard

Nothing indicated she got the job based on that. 

Just now, leftwinger said:

The fact that she used it is enough...

4 minutes ago, splunch said:

It's not the specificity that fascinates me.  It's the effort to be inflammatory.  Why are they all so extra angry lately?  It smells like desperation.

warren is one person trump is really afraid of because she might win.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

She took a DNA test.  It said she likely has Native American ancestry back a few generations.  The only people who pretend this is an issue are people who know she's rock solid, usually the smartest and most informed person in the room on the economy and Wall Street.  With her superior qualifications, the only thing they can grasp at is Trump calling her offensive names.  

You would think Americans would want somebody who is consistent and really knows their sh!t to be in the White House.  And yet the folks here seem much more interested in attacking her for this silliness.  Weird.

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

so the fact that she lied about her ancestry isn't proof? are the articles lying, they are not MSM.

13 hours ago, jbander said:

I'm embarrassed for all of you pitiful suckers.

Well, don't bother, asswipe.

-----> TRUMP -----> TRUMP  -----> TRUMP <-----

9 minutes ago, jerra- said:

which proves she is not related to anyone who was on the trail of tears?

Last I studied that particular dark event it involved non crackers. No, her tests concluded she has no blood relatives who would have been involved in the trail of tears. 

Just now, splunch said:

She took a DNA test.  It said she likely has Native American ancestry back a few generations.  The only people who pretend this is an issue are people who know she's rock solid, usually the smartest and most informed person in the room on the economy and Wall Street.  With her superior qualifications, the only thing they can grasp at is Trump calling her offensive names.  

You would think Americans would want somebody who is consistent and really knows their sh!t to be in the White House.  And yet the folks here seem much more interested in attacking her for this silliness.  Weird.

Evil people curse the light.  They live in mud and darkness.

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

so the fact that she lied about her ancestry isn't proof? are the articles lying, they are not MSM.

You did not post evidence she got a job because of claim.

Last I studied that particular dark event it involved non crackers. No, her tests concluded she has no blood relatives who would have been involved in the trail of tears. 

I read the report.  It didn't mention the Trail of Tears. 

1 minute ago, splunch said:

splunch,

come on man, you are smarter than that, she claimed in the 80's and 90's she was Cherokee indian, then when all the evidence came out she back tracked and blamed her mother for telling her so .

Then she campaigns and win her seat and claims the republicans are dishonest, Trump is this and that how he isnt honest, yet the left excuses her for her dishonesty?

So is dishonesty a matter of degrees with Democrats?

Just now, leftwinger said:

You did not post evidence she got a job because of claim.

If she did it would be the least offensive thing in the history of campaigns to ever be the worst thing you could pin on a candidate.  Especially since her DNA tests showed a high likelihood that she did have Native American ancestry...

Just now, splunch said:

I read the report.  It didn't mention the Trail of Tears. 

It said she was a cracker who perhaps had a Hispanic several generations back. That would preclude any of her blood relatives from being involved....unless they were leading the forced march. Now that is a possibility.