drvoke

Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020

Image result for elizabeth warren laughing

'His orange ass could be in prison'

Image result for trump behind bars gif

Warren is pulling no punches already. It is going to be a knock down drag out fight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-trump-may-not-even-be-a-free-person-by-2020/ar-BBTpMDt?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

President Donald Trump might be in jail by the time Election Day comes around, Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren said on her first full day of campaigning as a declared presidential candidate.

"By the time we get to 2020, Donald Trump may not even be President," Warren said to voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, gathered at the Veterans Memorial Building. "In fact, he may not even be a free person."

The moment marked a notable shift for Warren, who has been reluctant to take on Trump directly by name since she announced her exploratory campaign on New Year's Eve. 

Lamenting that the country is in a "dangerous moment," the Massachusetts Democrat said, "What happens in 2020 is going to determine the direction of our nation, the direction of our people."

"Every day, there's a racist tweet, a hateful tweet, something really dark and ugly," Warren said of Trump. "And what are we, as candidates, as activists, the press, going to do about it? Are we going to let him use those to divide us?"

Warren officially launched her campaign in Massachusetts on Saturday, where she issued a challenge to the super wealthy and called Trump "just the latest and most extreme symptom of what's gone wrong in America."

Warren's weekend kickoff saw her formally joining a growing field of candidates for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination as the group competes for the opportunity to unseat Trump.

14 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Warren is pulling no punches already. It is going to be a knock down drag out fight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-trump-may-not-even-be-a-free-person-by-2020/ar-BBTpMDt?ocid=spartanntp

President Donald Trump might be in jail by the time Election Day comes around, Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren said on her first full day of campaigning as a declared presidential candidate.

"By the time we get to 2020, Donald Trump may not even be President," Warren said to voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, gathered at the Veterans Memorial Building. "In fact, he may not even be a free person."

The moment marked a notable shift for Warren, who has been reluctant to take on Trump directly by name since she announced her exploratory campaign on New Year's Eve. 

Lamenting that the country is in a "dangerous moment," the Massachusetts Democrat said, "What happens in 2020 is going to determine the direction of our nation, the direction of our people."

"Every day, there's a racist tweet, a hateful tweet, something really dark and ugly," Warren said of Trump. "And what are we, as candidates, as activists, the press, going to do about it? Are we going to let him use those to divide us?"

Warren officially launched her campaign in Massachusetts on Saturday, where she issued a challenge to the super wealthy and called Trump "just the latest and most extreme symptom of what's gone wrong in America."

Warren's weekend kickoff saw her formally joining a growing field of candidates for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination as the group competes for the opportunity to unseat Trump.

Trump is finished with this particular chew toy. He broke her. She is not a politically viable candidate. He exposed her as a liar and an entitled rich white girl who used a fictional minority status to advance her career. Just another in a long line of crackers to screw over the Native Americans. He finished her politically. 

When I got caught lying once I was ashamed to show my face in public...let alone point a finger at anyone else.

9 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump is finished with this particular chew toy. He broke her. She is not a politically viable candidate. He exposed her as a liar and an entitled rich white girl who used a fictional minority status to advance her career. Just another in a long line of crackers to screw over the Native Americans. He finished her politically. 

You have to be joking your Hitler wannabee lies every time he opens his mouth. and your going to point out that Warren lied about being a Indian, which I'm about 95% sure she thought she was. From the slime covered hate party , I'm embarrassed for all of you pitiful suckers.

1 minute ago, jbander said:

You have to be joking your Hitler wannabee lies every time he opens his mouth. and your going to point out that Warren lied about being a Indian, which I'm about 95% sure she thought she was. From the slime covered hate party , I'm embarrassed for all of you pitiful suckers.

He wasn't lying about fauxcohantas. Wasn't lying about nominating judges from a list he realeased long before he was elected. Wasn't lying about moving the us embassy to Jerusalem. Didn't lie about defending the unborn. Was telling the truth about neutralizing Obamacare, doubling the standard deduction, being wiretapped by the FBI. 

Seems pretty truthful to me. More so than Warren. 

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

When I got caught lying once I was ashamed to show my face in public...let alone point a finger at anyone else.

You do know that in the context of talking about Trump, your comment is nothing short of ridiculous, right?

6 minutes ago, drvoke said:

You do know that in the context of talking about Trump, your comment is nothing short of ridiculous, right?

The Native Indian in me sometimes takes over my thinking !

They say one picture is worth a thousand words, BUT I'm guessing she's thinking:

The best defense is a good offense.

Image result for elizabeth warren indian 

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

The Native Indian in me sometimes takes over my thinking !

They say one picture is worth a thousand words, BUT I'm guessing she's thinking:

The best defense is a good offense.

Image result for elizabeth warren indian 

That looks like a forged document to me. It's fake.

8 minutes ago, drvoke said:

"Every day, there's a racist tweet, a hateful tweet, something really dark and ugly," Warren said of Trump.

drchoke....which is it....denial or delusional; this morning ?

From Huffington Post: 

Elizabeth Warren Identified Herself As ‘American Indian’ On Texas Bar Registration

The apology, she told the Post, included regret for having called herself Native American during her tenure at the University of Pennsylvania and at Harvard University, and having labeled herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools directory. Despite her history of self-identifying as Native American, Warren has maintained that she “never used” the ancestry claim to advance her career.

chuck%206665_zpsjizxlyx6.png 

12 hours ago, drvoke said:

12 hours ago, drvoke said:

Warren doesn't even sit on a committee doing anything to Trump.

What she doesn't know, would fill volumes. 

Liberals have NOTHING on Trump. 

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Trump is headed to prison.

Agree Hillary is heading to prison

I'd like to see the entire Democratic field go forward with referring to Trump in the 3rd person.  There is no point in engaging with him.  He will drag everything he touches into the sewer with him.  Nobody should campaign against him directly.  She's right, he tweets some crazy hateful idiotic thing every day, at least once.  No need to really engage it.  But pointing out obvious facts should not be a problem.

Didn't people say Trump couldn't possibly win the primary when he started?

Just now, splunch said:

I'd like to see the entire Democratic field go forward with referring to Trump in the 3rd person.  There is no point in engaging with him.  He will drag everything he touches into the sewer with him.  Nobody should campaign against him directly.  She's right, he tweets some crazy hateful idiotic thing every day, at least once.  No need to really engage it.  But pointing out obvious facts should not be a problem.

Everyone knows Trump is an azzhole. Democrats need to follow Senator Sanders and passionately advocate for the good of all Americans.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Trump is president today because of leftwing idiots like you who didn't vote.

FU!

Bill