drvoke

Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

is this what you mean about caring about all americans?

===============================

trump's tweet------

If Elizabeth Warren, often referred to by me as Pocahontas, did this commercial from Bighorn or Wounded Knee instead of her kitchen, with her husband dressed in full Indian garb, it would have been a smash!

so one man's silly tweet represents all of the government?

mind you he is the president.

38 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Calling native Americans "Indian" is so 1492. Making those poor people carry the name mistakenly given them centuries ago is sad.

The Indians I know do not mind being called Indians.  When they use the term "Native American" is to avoid confusion with Asian Indians.

In Mexico "indio" suggests a person with not much education that lives rather primitively. The word used there is "indígena".

3 hours ago, jbander said:

Doesn't matter if she doesn't win but your micro min leader is going to look like a idiot next to the group that he will be debating before the next election, if he isn't in jail by that time.  Warrens right he might not be around in 2020. My thought is he won't.

I concur he won’t 

15 minutes ago, jerra- said:

what they don't like is redskin 

More accurate than Indian. 

This is about optics. Native Americans can love her, supporting her, fact is she lied about her ancestry. The native vote is meaningless in a National election. The commercials that can be made on her caliber lie make her unelectable nationally. 

12 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

one  president's tweet represents the government.

that has always spoke with forked tongue to the american indians.

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

This is about optics. Native Americans can love her, supporting her, fact is she lied about her ancestry. The native vote is meaningless in a National election. The commercials that can be made on her caliber lie make her unelectable nationally. 

you wish

8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

trump  lied about mexico paying for the wall.

one  president's tweet represents the government.

that has always spoke with forked tongue to the american indians.

Factcheck: lie. Humans do not have forked tongues. You know this and deliberately passed on false information. 4 pinocchios.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

trump  lied about mexico paying for the wall.

He never said they were going to pay in advance. His pitch has always been it will pay for itself. 

8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Factcheck: lie. Humans do not have forked tongues. You know this and deliberately passed on false information. 4 pinocchios.

another example of your hatred of american indians, making fun of white man's broken promises to the american indians,

another example of your hatred of american indians, making fun of white man's broken promises to the american indians,

I suppose we could have raped them out of existence like the Spanish did.

6 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

YUp scum bag lied over 5000 times since being in office and she didn't lie at all. Only in the mind of liars and weaklings , that think they can control the world around them with lies.

1 minute ago, jbander said:

YUp scum bag lied over 5000 times since being in office and she didn't lie at all. Only in the mind of liars and weaklings , that think they can control the world around them with lies.

Anyone who refers to people as "Pocahontas" is a scumbag. Trump is a scumbag. His followers are scumbags.

19 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Calling native Americans "Indian" is so 1492. Making those poor people carry the name mistakenly given them centuries ago is sad.

From a bigot

Just now, jbander said:

From a bigot

STFU YOU MUSLIM PIG

19 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Not mine, no different then me accepting Hitler as my leader

8 minutes ago, jbander said:

Not mine, no different then me accepting Hitler as my leader

do you live In America?

11 minutes ago, jbander said:

From a bigot

I believe all humanity is created in the image of the Eternal God. I am bigoted against reactionary idiots like yourself but i still love the reflection of the Creator you contain. 

15 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I believe all humanity is created in the image of the Eternal God. I am bigoted against reactionary idiots like yourself but i still love the reflection of the Creator you contain. 

again from a bigot, who is trying to use the God card but he looks like a idiot doing it.

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

again from a bigot, who is trying to use the God card but he looks like a idiot doing it.

I gave up on the God people. 

9 minutes ago, jbander said:

Boy, you sure are an angry little monkey. Call a gynecologist, i think Trump might still have a grip on your cooter.

There you go, I must have you by the balls totally , whats you next thing after scummy sleaze.