drvoke

Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020

Just now, jbander said:

did you check all the dozens of different ones. all with explanations why they are a lie. that can be verified, can't win on this one buddy.

all opinions... sad you libtards can't tell the difference

16 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

POOR JBANDER SO SICK OF LOSING

Got a question , why do you think I would care what the enemy of my country thinks of me or actually of anything., in fact logic says if I'm putting them in the corner with my comments, that them insulting me is a compliment in reality . It means I'm doing a good job . just saying

Just now, jbander said:

Got a question , why do you think I would care what the enemy of my country thinks of me or actually of anything., in fact logic says if I'm putting them in the corner with my comments, that them insulting me is a compliment in reality . It means I'm doing a good job . just saying

SORRY YOU LIVE IN IRAN

12 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

The irony is you don't see the hatred in your own position. 

I sure do, I have hated every enemy of my country as long as I have lived, shouldn't I???????

Just now, jbander said:

I sure do, I have hated every enemy of my country as long as I have lived, shouldn't I???????

Fellow Americans are not your enemy

9 minutes ago, jbander said:

... in fact logic says if I'm putting them in the corner with my comments, that them insulting me is a compliment in reality . It means I'm doing a good job . just saying

I guess that goes for Mr. Trump as well, does it ?

If Elizabeth Warren, often referred to by me as Pocahontas, did this commercial from Bighorn or Wounded Knee instead of her kitchen, with her husband dressed in full Indian garb, it would have been a smash!

He faced swift criticism from Native Americans.

“+300 of my people were massacred at Wounded Knee,” the writer and tribal lawyer Ruth H. Hopkins, who is Sioux, said on Twitter. “Most were women and children. This isn’t funny, it’s cold, callous, and just plain racist.

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Fellow Americans are not your enemy

Someones who's intentions and have a leader that is as sick as he is, is a monstrous threat and this countries enemy.  So these people you have support for or would have as a friend and not a enemy all fellow Americans. Benedict Arnold V,Julius Rosenberg, John Wilkes Booth, George Lincoln Rockwell, Senator Joseph Raymond McCarthy and I will add three groups that for the first time in history that all three have supported a party and president and who's numbers have grown massively since scum bag came to office The KKK the white supremacist and the Nazi party . I hate them all

18 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

SORRY YOU LIVE IN IRAN

anyone have clue on this one.

13 minutes ago, jbander said:

Someones who's intentions and have a leader that is as sick as he is, is a monstrous threat and this countries enemy.  So these people you have support for or would have as a friend and not a enemy all fellow Americans. Benedict Arnold V,Julius Rosenberg, John Wilkes Booth, George Lincoln Rockwell, Senator Joseph Raymond McCarthy and I will add three groups that for the first time in history that all three have supported a party and president and who's numbers have grown massively since scum bag came to office The KKK the white supremacist and the Nazi party . I hate them all

you forgot to include democrats

12 minutes ago, jbander said:

anyone have clue on this one.

You are not an American

13 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump is going to go little bighorn on her.

at least we know now that he and the rest of the republican party is really anti indian.

but the indians knew all the time white man talks with forked tongue.

18 minutes ago, jerra- said:

at least we know now that he and the rest of the republican party is really anti indian.

but the indians knew all the time white man talks with forked tongue.

Calling native Americans "Indian" is so 1492. Making those poor people carry the name mistakenly given them centuries ago is sad.

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

anyway, more people in the us government should be more caring about american indians, whether or not they have indian background,

I think more people in the U.S government should care about all Americans period.

1 hour ago, jbander said:

Ok lets except she lied about this ,which she didn't of course but how do we put that into perspective with over 5000 lies by scum bag since he was in office. Many 100 more times worse then thinking they were a Indian, it's so stupid that you just have to laugh at you people , I mean grabbing at straws anyone.

5000 lies, that is a lot of lies, did your people count the lies?

where did you come up with 5000?

Not 5123, or 5,098 lies but an even 5000

amazing.

1 hour ago, jbander said:

add three groups that for the first time in history that all three have supported a party and president and who's numbers have grown massively since scum bag came to office The KKK the white supremacist and the Nazi party . I hate them all

too funny, so the KKK who has been as instrumental to party politics like A DJ playing Cassettes and an 8 track tape at a brokeback mountain  hip hop party, I mean come on how many people in the Klan today, billy bob and  his inbred cousins.

White supremacists, small numbers

The neo nazi parties even smaller.

So I would assume you're okay with the New Black panther party who is considered a hate group by the SPLC are supporters of the Democrats, does that worry you?

24 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Calling native Americans "Indian" is so 1492. Making those poor people carry the name mistakenly given them centuries ago is sad.

If people really want to know how tribal leaders feel about Warren, they should watch the fiery speech she gave at the National Congress of American Indians in February, said George-Kanentiio. There were nearly 1,000 reputable tribal leaders there, he said, and “she stood there and was embraced.

Dennis Coker, the principal chief of Delaware’s Lenape Indian Tribe, which is recognized by the state but not the federal government, also defended Warren. His comments haven’t gotten much news play

Richard Sneed, the principal chief of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, said he’s not upset at all by Warren’s DNA test. He hasn’t heard from any tribal leaders who are mad either. His tribe is different from the Cherokee Nation and is based in North Carolina.

26 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

what they don't like is redskin 

27 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I think more people in the U.S government should care about all Americans period.

is this what you mean about caring about all americans?

===============================

trump's tweet------

If Elizabeth Warren, often referred to by me as Pocahontas, did this commercial from Bighorn or Wounded Knee instead of her kitchen, with her husband dressed in full Indian garb, it would have been a smash!