drvoke

Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

splunch,

come on man, you are smarter than that, she claimed in the 80's and 90's she was Cherokee indian, then when all the evidence came out she back tracked and blamed her mother for telling her so .

Then she campaigns and win her seat and claims the republicans are dishonest, Trump is this and that how he isnt honest, yet the left excuses her for her dishonesty?

So is dishonesty a matter of degrees with Democrats?

I've read what she said.  I read the recent DNA report.  I know what it says.  None of what you say is factual.

Just now, splunch said:

If she did it would be the least offensive thing in the history of campaigns to ever be the worst thing you could pin on a candidate.  Especially since her DNA tests showed a high likelihood that she did have Native American ancestry...

Not that I'm religious...but these are the people who would put Christ to death if he returned.

Just now, NeoConvict said:

It said she was a cracker who perhaps had a Hispanic several generations back. That would preclude any of her blood relatives from being involved....unless they were leading the forced march. Now that is a possibility.

I read it.  That's not what it said.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

You did not post evidence she got a job because of claim.

Unfortunately the H.R department will not release why they hired Warren, 

Those schools claimed they are diverse and proving so by releasing the ethnic makeup of their professors

It doesn't take a masters degree to figure out somebody lied or do you prefer stretching the truth, obscucating fact, fibbing? 

Just now, splunch said:

I've read what she said.  I read the recent DNA report.  I know what it says.  None of what you say is factual.

But she did a recipe!!!!!!! Recipe!!!! 

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

well splunch will have to agree to disagree .

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

So, your slander stands on its own.

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

go back to calling her "Lizzie" because it sounds like "Lezzie."

In case some of you missed this, here is a breakdown, including links to the report itself.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/10/the-facts-on-elizabeth-warrens-dna-test/

According to the report, Warren’s test results show that she is of “primarily European descent,” but also that she has at least five genetic segments that are “Native American in origin at high confidence.”

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Those schools claimed they are diverse and proving so by releasing the ethnic makeup of their professors

It doesn't take a masters degree to figure out somebody lied or do you prefer stretching the truth, obscucating fact, fibbing? 

Many people "fluff" their resumes...

In this case she was doing it her entire life...

She even said she had "no idea" she was listed as a minority.....

She knew most of the Massachusetts voters are dumb anyway and would believe her.....And they did...

She always says "everyone deserves a fair chance.."

Of course as she was cheating and lying she didn't care about others that wanted a fair chance

13 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump is finished with this particular chew toy. He broke her. She is not a politically viable candidate. He exposed her as a liar and an entitled rich white girl who used a fictional minority status to advance her career. Just another in a long line of crackers to screw over the Native Americans. He finished her politically. 

What do you think trump is numb nuts?

A liar and rich white boy who used a fictional business genius status to advance his career. Just another in a long line of crackers to screw over workers and contractors of all types.

Shes going to finish him politically. Then go back to being another Senate vote after he’s gone.

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

This isn't a disagreement.  2+2 will always equal 4.  She took a DNA test that corroborates her family's oral history, loose though it may be.  There is no evidence she got a job because she has a Native American ancestor.  These are facts, not opinions.  

Given: ALL politicians lie!

That is a fact.

So, what does it matter if she lied or not, about having Native blood in her veins?

Shouldn't the debate be over what she plans for the future of the nation instead

?

Just now, skews13 said:

A liar and rich white boy who used a fictional business genius status to advance his career. Just another in a long line of crackers to screw over workers and contractors of all types.

Shes going to finish him politically. Then go back to being another Senate vote after he’s gone.

She has no chance getting the nomination...

Dems are too smart to nominate a Massachusetts liberal that doesn't connect with anyone

8 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

so the fact that she lied about her ancestry isn't proof? are the articles lying, they are not MSM.

indians have been suppressed for centuries. 

warren putting down native indian would be a show of pride.

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

go back to calling her "Lizzie" because it sounds like "Lezzie."

Lezzie??

why would I call her a Lezzie?

Her name is Elizabeth, "Lizzy" is short form of Elizabeth

I call her Lizzy because I have zero respect for her, If I had respect for her I call her Senator Warren.

just like you guys calling Trump, Donny boy, Orange Hitler , RUMP or whatever clever name you come up with.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

This isn't a disagreement.  2+2 will always equal 4.  She took a DNA test that corroborates her family's oral history, loose though it may be.  There is no evidence she got a job because she has a Native American ancestor.  These are facts, not opinions.  

She was listed as a minority....Native American...person of color all over the place...

Someone considered that important enough to record and advertise...

It's obvious she lied and misled...

It's weak now to admit that there's really nothing to actually prove she was hired because of the lies...

13 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

He wasn't lying about fauxcohantas. Wasn't lying about nominating judges from a list he realeased long before he was elected. Wasn't lying about moving the us embassy to Jerusalem. Didn't lie about defending the unborn. Was telling the truth about neutralizing Obamacare, doubling the standard deduction, being wiretapped by the FBI. 

Seems pretty truthful to me. More so than Warren. 

What a laugh , this guy is trying to compare  Pres. Scum Bags over 5000's lies since he was in office to one lie by Warren saying she was a Indian.I'm a expert in that , I was also told I was part Indian with a reasonable explanation to find out by DNA that I'm not, just learned that 6 months ago. said I was a part Indian all my life. What a pitiful attempt from supporters of the biggest liar in political history of the world.

I'm just happy we have a totally awesome candidate who really knows what matters and understands how to deal with it.  I don't know why some folks are hellbent on steering us away from competent, high quality people in favor of something like Trump.  I can only assume their interests do not align with mine, which are that the United States be as strong and awesome as possible.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

indians have been suppressed for centuries. 

warren putting down native indian would be a show of pride.

If she was native american indian or cherokee as she claims Jerra.

If she was native American, then that is fine .

4 minutes ago, skews13 said:

He never lied about being a minority to advance his career.

6 hours ago, drvoke said:

That looks like a forged document to me. It's fake.

Of course it just another lie , from a group that operatives on lies and distortion, they couldn't or wouldn't exist without them.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

I'm just happy we have a totally awesome candidate who really knows what matters and understands how to deal with it.  I don't know why some folks are hellbent on steering us away from competent, high quality people in favor of something like Trump.  I can only assume their interests do not align with mine, which are that the United States be as strong and awesome as possible.

but that is assuming she wins, I honestly don't see her surviving the primaries 

Im curious Splunch, what makes her a totally awesome candidate?

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Warren is toast she is desperate 

Doesn't matter if she doesn't win but your micro min leader is going to look like a idiot next to the group that he will be debating before the next election, if he isn't in jail by that time.  Warrens right he might not be around in 2020. My thought is he won't.