BIGTEX

IQ OF NEGROES - AND YOU WONDER WHY THINGS GO TO HELL WHEN THEY ARE ANYWHERE NEAR THE REINS OF POWER

6 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

There are black astrophysicists and brain surgeons. The notion that blacks as a race are subhuman is not supported by any evidence. There are segments of African American culture that demonize education as selling out ones race which is decidedly unhelpful. 

Sorry but racism is ignorant. I like and dislike individuals based on the content of their character, not the melanin level in their skin.

BIGTEX has NEVER stated that there are not negro astrophysicists and brain surgeons.

What is it about AVERAGE IQ that you don't understand?

11 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Africa Industry Sectors | Economy Watch And you are wrong once again dumb fuk.

Oh really? It would be nice if the US had a functioning democracy. 

democracy-in-africa.gif

Note: The countries in North Africa are not populated by Negroes.

iStock_000022688200Large.jpg

This is Nairobi the capital of Kenya. Wrong again douche bag! It's more advanced than anyplace you've been to cum wad.

You're next BIGTEX.

I knew that BIGTURD.

It's interesting that a liberal idiot would hold out ONE OF THE WORST CITIES IN THE WORLD as "good example" of what the negro can build.

The same poster obviously vacations in Detroit, goes on picnics in Compton, and dines at fine restaurants in Cap Hatien.

(You can't make this stuff up, folks!)

https://www.tuko.co.ke/32252-nairobi-among-worst-cities-to-live-in-globally.html#32252

TO REPEAT THE TRUTH:

Negroes possess, on average, the lowest IQ - by far - of any race of mankind.

There has NEVER been a negro industrialized nation.

There has NEVER been a functioning negro democracy.

There has NEVER been a negro nation that is not a third-world hellhole.

This public service announcement is brought to you by BIGTEX.

7 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

BIGTEX has NEVER stated that there are not negro astrophysicists and brain surgeons.

What is it about AVERAGE IQ that you don't understand?

What is it about social conditions and an antipathy towards education lowering average iq test scores that you are not following? I don't believe their scores are a product of race. Same with Asians scoring higher. I think its cultural and environmental. 

21 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

What is it about social conditions and an antipathy towards education lowering average iq test scores that you are not following? I don't believe their scores are a product of race. Same with Asians scoring higher. I think its cultural and environmental. 

What you "think" is not related to the FACTS.

Multiple studies have found that IQ is overwhelmingly determined by GENETICS.

For your edification, IQ has NOTHING to do with education.

IQ does not measure what one has learned.

IQ measures the CAPACITY TO LEARN.

The person with the highest IQ in the world may be someone who has never seen a book.

Got it?

14 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

democracy-in-africa.gif

This is Nairobi the capital of Kenya. Wrong again douche bag! It's more advanced than anyplace you've been to cum wad.

You're next BIGTEX.

I knew that BIGTURD.

Nairobi?

NAIROBI?

THAT'S YOUR EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF CITY NEGROES BUILD?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://borgenproject.org/poverty-nairobi/

15 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

democracy-in-africa.gif

You're next BIGTEX.

I knew that BIGTURD.

Nairobi?

NAIROBI?

THAT'S YOUR SHINING EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF CITIES  NEGROES BUILD????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/07/05/where-does-your-Bad word-go-66-of-nairobi-human-waste-unaccounted-for_c1782731

3 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

I like Tex.  Don't always agree with him on foreign policy - in fact rarely.  Tex is a neocon.  But on this he is correct

Doesn't make one a racist to acknowledge others have lower IQs as studied by many geneticists

Not something you talk about in polite company.  One of my fav internet writers - Fred on Everything.  Dude touches every subject at some point

https://fredoneverything.org/the-white-mans-burden-reflections-on-the-custodial-state/

12 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

Nairobi?

NAIROBI?

THAT'S YOUR SHINING EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF CITIES  NEGROES BUILD????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/07/05/where-does-your-Bad word-go-66-of-nairobi-human-waste-unaccounted-for_c1782731

You prefer crime infested polluted DallASS or DumbAss Texas.

2 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Yes...Dallas has loads of LOW IQ criminal negros as well.  They multiply like rats

Just now, BlueDoggL said:

That's the BEST you can do, dumbass?

Question for you, dumbass:

How are things in your favorite city, NAIROBI, today?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yes...Dallas has loads of LOW IQ criminal negros as well.  They multiply like rats

Speaking of rats:

You know why there has not been any medicine devised that is a cure for AIDS?

There are some things a lab rat just won't do!

1 minute ago, BIGTEX said:

Speaking of rats:

You know why there has not been any medicine devised that is a cure for AIDS?

There are some things a lab rat just won't do!

lol...never heard that one. 

3 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

If they had the same IQ as every other race....wouldn't there be success somewhere?  An outlier?  Somewhere?  One country?

LOW IQ is informative of family life, school life, social life and business/work life.  Your emphasis on culture is putting the cart before the horse.

IQ informs our ability to organize, pursue goals, be patient, control emotions and actions........

4 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

That's the BEST you can do, dumbass?

You'll find that the occurrence of violent crime in Dallas, TX is 76% higher than the average rate of crime in Texas and 102% higher than the rest of the nation. 

Question for you, dumbass:

How are things in your favorite city, NAIROBI, today?

My favorite city is New York city. It has low crime and a lot of culture smart people.... which is everything trash like you hate.

^^^^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ^^^^^^

You got owned again retard. This is too easy but I do like making an example of you and liars and ignorant turds like you. Thanks for the opportunity you Texas turd.

3 hours ago, BIGTEX said:

TO REPEAT THE TRUTH:

Me and the other racist rednecks possess, on average, the lowest IQ - by far - of any sub-normal segment of the human race, the only race there is.

I have NEVER had a functioning brain.

Finally some honesty from the BIGTURD!

19 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

You'll find that the occurrence of violent crime in Dallas, TX is 76% higher than the average rate of crime in Texas and 102% higher than the rest of the nation. 

My favorite city is New York city. It has low crime and a lot of culture smart people.... which is everything trash like you hate.

You got owned again retard. This is too easy but I do like making an example of you and liars and ignorant turds like you. Thanks for the opportunity you Texas turd.

1:  Dallas is 69% negroes and mestizos, so THANKS for proving BIGTEX right yet again!  ANYTIME you have those percentages of negroes and mestizos, the crime rate is going to be high.  Once again, THANKS for proving BIGTEX correct!

2:  BIGTEX does not reside in Dallas.  BIGTEX doesn't care about Dallas. If the earth opened up and swallowed Dallas tonight, BIGTEX would not care. Dallas was lost to the Dumbocrats about 20 years ago, and, since then, IT'S CRIME RATE HAS INCREASED!

3:  New York City is the queer capital of the world, right after San Francisco and Seattle, so it's no wonder you like it.  And, no, getting carjacked by a negro thug is NOT "culture," at least not where BIGTEX is from.

But, BACK TO NAIROBI, the "shining city" you used as a sterling example of the type of "modern, successful city" that the negro built.  Why are you NOW stating the you prefer NYC over Nairobi, if NAIROBI is such a great, great city?

(WATCH THIS, FOLKS!)

22 minutes ago, ConConfounder said:

I suffered a very traumatic brain injury as a child.  That's why I'm a liberal. 

14 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

If they had the same IQ as every other race....wouldn't there be success somewhere?  An outlier?  Somewhere?  One country?

LOW IQ is informative of family life, school life, social life and business/work life.  Your emphasis on culture is putting the cart before the horse.

IQ informs our ability to organize, pursue goals, be patient, control emotions and actions........

You will hate this and I hope is raises your blood pressure fat boy.

See the source image

Russia is 100% white and look at their failing economy. 

Truth and facts suck for you MAGAts. It's a good thing you have alternative facts ain't it fat boy?

11 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

1:  Dallas is 69% negroes and mestizos, so THANKS for proving BIGTEX right yet again!  ANYTIME you have those percentages of negroes and mestizos, the crime rate is going to be high.  Once again, THANKS for proving BIGTEX correct!

2:  BIGTEX does not reside in Dallas.  BIGTEX doesn't care about Dallas. If the earth opened up and swallowed Dallas tonight, BIGTEX would not care. Dallas was lost to the Dumbocrats about 20 years ago, and, since then, IT'S CRIME RATE HAS INCREASED!

3:  New York City is the queer capital of the world, right after San Francisco and Seattle, so it's no wonder you like it.  And, no, getting carjacked by a negro thug is NOT "culture," at least not where BIGTEX is from.

But, BACK TO NAIROBI, the "shining city" you used as a sterling example of the type of "modern, successful city" that the negro built.  Why are you NOW stating the you prefer NYC over Nairobi, if NAIROBI is such a great, great city?

(WATCH THIS, FOLKS!)

dallas-property-crime-per-capita.png

As you can see as more Mexicans moved to Dallas over the years crime decreased. Suck on that fact fat boy when you take off your C-PAP machine to eat you filthy glutton.

Choke on a Twinkie pig as you try to lie your way out of it MAGAt.

17 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

RUSSIA???

THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Russian is your favorite country and TrumPutin is your favorite leader. Perhaps you can explain why 100% white Russia is getting clobbered economically by all those 100% Black countries in Africa? Try some alternative facts/lies. 

Screen-Shot-2018-01-22-at-17.12.25.png

LOOKY LOOKY FATSO! All the best economies are non White. Explain that Piggy!!

Let's look at Hispanic California vs TrumPutin's all White Russia.

California’s GDP, at 2.448 trillion dollars is 80% larger that Russia’s GDP, at 1.3 trillion dollars. Here are some other interesting stats. While Russia has a population of 143.5 million, resulting in a GDP per capita of 14,601 USD, California has a population of around 38 million, resulting in a GDP per capita of 56,435 USD, which is almost four times as much as Russia.

It kinda looks like all them darkies and beaners in California are beating the hell out of your second home Russia and your beloved leader TrumPutin. Explain that you feckless fat fucker!! 

I love bitch slapping you and the other MAGAts bitch boy!

57 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

And since the influx of Blacks and  Hispanics, the crime rate is decreasing in Dallas.

See the source image

As you trashy white trash leave Dallas the crime

See the source image

Sorry liar the crime rate in Dallas has been decreasing since 1999 as you white trash slime were replaced by the lawful Mexicans. 

You got caught lying again fatass. CRIME DALLAS vs NYC 

I like all non White trash cities  such as NY, Toronto, Boston, Paris, London, LA, Seattle etc but I like NYC the most. I think you would like Miami. It's crime ridden. A lot of ExPat are moving to Nairobi while your shithole Russia is losing population. The United States Census Bureau estimates that Russia's population will decline from the current 143 million to a mere 111 million by 2050, a loss of more than 30 million people and a decrease of more than 20%. Maybe you can tell me why Whites are moving to Black Kenya and why Whites are leaving White Russia. 

I love bitch slapping you fat boy!

(WATCH THIS, FOLKS!)

What are you going to do, try to bend over and tie your shoes shoes blubber gut?

4 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

You will hate this and I hope is raises your blood pressure fat boy.

See the source image

Russia is 100% white and look at their failing economy. 

Truth and facts suck for you MAGAts. It's a good thing you have alternative facts ain't it fat boy?

Your obsession with Russia is weird bro...…...please see a doc