BIGTEX

IQ OF NEGROES - AND YOU WONDER WHY THINGS GO TO HELL WHEN THEY ARE ANYWHERE NEAR THE REINS OF POWER

12 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

And since the influx of Blacks and  Hispanics, the crime rate is decreasing in Dallas.

See the source image

As you trashy white trash leave Dallas the crime

See the source image

Sorry liar the crime rate in Dallas has been decreasing since 1999 as you white trash slime were replaced by the lawful Mexicans. 

You got caught lying again fatass. CRIME DALLAS vs NYC 

I like all non White trash cities  such as NY, Toronto, Boston, Paris, London, LA, Seattle etc but I like NYC the most. I think you would like Miami. It's crime ridden. A lot of ExPat are moving to Nairobi while your shithole Russia is losing population. The United States Census Bureau estimates that Russia's population will decline from the current 143 million to a mere 111 million by 2050, a loss of more than 30 million people and a decrease of more than 20%. Maybe you can tell me why Whites are moving to Black Kenya and why Whites are leaving White Russia. 

I love bitch slapping you fat boy!

What are you going to do, try to bend over and tie your shoes shoes blubber gut?

Now for the FACTS, you ignorant little bitch:

Crime rates in Dallas have INCREASED DRAMATICALLY since the percentages of NEGROS AND MESTIZOS has increased.

So, what have we learned from this, you IGNORANT BITCH?

Simply this:

ANY TIME the percentages of negroes and mestizos INCREASE, the CRIME RATE INCREASES!

READ IT AND WEEP, YOU IGNORANT, IGNORANT BITCH!

(This is really TOOOOO easy, folks!)

https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2016/january/dallas-crime-rates-through-the-decades/