Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
personreal

"Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is a freight train gaining speed by the day—and helping Republicans with every passing minute."

Recommended Posts

So Harry...

 

AOC guarantees "economic security for people UNWILLING to work"...

 

Can you imagine such a society....???

These people taxes goes up....To give to those people over there watching Jerry Springer....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Here we go....

 

 

 

Zhannity

AOC's promised to give money to people "UNWILLING TO WORK"....

 

 

Zhannity

AOC's promised to give money to people "UNWILLING TO WORK"....

 

 

Zhannity

AOC's promised to give money to people "UNWILLING TO WORK"....

 

 

Zhannity

AOC's promised to give money to people "UNWILLING TO WORK"....

 

Zhannity

AOC's promised to give money to people "UNWILLING TO WORK"....

 

 

Zhannity

AOC's promised to give money to people "UNWILLING TO WORK"....

 

 

Zhannity

AOC's promised to give money to people "UNWILLING TO WORK"....

 

 

Zhannity

AOC's promised to give money to people "UNWILLING TO WORK"....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

or

1 minute ago, personreal said:

No no...they are commie ratfuks.

 

And they don't want AOC to damage their commie party.   They prefer to keep their creeping socialism undercover.  :)

I see so the commie ratfcuks at cnn don't want aoc the commie ratfcuk to damage their party of commieratfcuk appeasers?

you make as little sense as old chickenboy Elton blaming Obama because trump lied to voters. are yo sure rightists are better informed than liberals?

I think you may be wrong about that as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

I know nothing about what she said, was she talking about wheelchair bound people being unwilling to work? 

perhaps a link would help

Free rides don't work.

Finland’s SHOCKING basic income experiment results: People love to get paid for not working

Published time: 9 Feb, 2019 01:46Edited time: 9 Feb, 2019 12:11
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

What was the amount the secretary paid ?

And what was the amount Buffet paid?

And I bet with  the amount buffet paid you could open an executive  secretarial school that pumps out 500 secretaries every six months for 10 years and you would still not exhaust the the amount buffet paid for one years taxes.

Care to comment ?

If a secretary pays 20% in taxes and paid $14,000 in federal taxes let's say......

....that's worse than a billionaire...

...Paying 18% in taxes and paying $37 million in taxes the same year.....

 

..According to Harry.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, personreal said:

Her agenda would hurt working men and women.

 

Extremely high taxes and broad packages of free stuff that we simply can't afford.

 

 

"Her working for the average working man and woman."

 

That's what politicians say...but I'm asking you if you support the details of her agenda.  

High taxes for who?

Middle class/average folks pay 30% and higher.

Millionaires/Billionaires pay 13% or in some cases nothing.

 

Romney paid 13% ON HIS MILLIONES OF INCOME EACH YEAR.

 

Why should that be allowed to happen?

The biggest Corporations pay nothing on the hundreds of Billons of income.

Hurt the working, not so much???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

wait, you mean the liberal evil commie ratfcuk on cnn asked her questions like that? I guess they aren't the commie ratfcuks your side paints them to be. oooops

I changed my mind...AOC is qualified.   To be a poll dancer.   :)

 

Image result for dancing AOC gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

What was the amount the secretary paid ?

And what was the amount Buffet paid?

And I bet with  the amount buffet paid you could open an executive  secretarial school that pumps out 500 secretaries every six months for 10 years and you would still not exhaust the the amount buffet paid for one years taxes.

Care to comment ?

irrelevant you honor. 

why should a poor person pay a higher percentage than a rich man. this is your policy so defend it if you can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carlson asked Hockett at the outset of the interview: "Why would we ever pay people who are 'unwilling to work'?"

 

OCASIO-CORTEZ CONTRADICTS HERSELF IN 12 HOURS ON ROLE OF GOVERNMENT IN 'GREEN NEW DEAL'

In a head-turning moment heard around the Internet, Hockett replied flatly, "Uh, we never would, right? And AOC has never said anything like that, right? I think you're referring to some sort of document -- I think some doctored document that somebody other than us has been circulating. ... She's actually tweeted it out to laugh at it, if you look at her latest tweets. It seems apparently, some Republicans have put it out there. I don't know the details."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

If a secretary pays 20% in taxes and paid $14,000 in federal taxes let's say......

....that's worse than a billionaire...

...Paying 18% in taxes and paying $37 million in taxes the same year.....

 

..According to Harry.......

you are forced to be dishonest because you cannot answer a simple question, like that imbecile Elton. sooooo is it fair that a poor person pays a higher percentage that a billionaire. yes or nop please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Carlson asked Hockett at the outset of the interview: "Why would we ever pay people who are 'unwilling to work'?"

 

OCASIO-CORTEZ CONTRADICTS HERSELF IN 12 HOURS ON ROLE OF GOVERNMENT IN 'GREEN NEW DEAL'

In a head-turning moment heard around the Internet, Hockett replied flatly, "Uh, we never would, right? And AOC has never said anything like that, right? I think you're referring to some sort of document -- I think some doctored document that somebody other than us has been circulating. ... She's actually tweeted it out to laugh at it, if you look at her latest tweets. It seems apparently, some Republicans have put it out there. I don't know the details."

I see so that one gaff defines everything she stands for?

using that logic you should be condemning trmp for all his lies. but you will not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, personreal said:

I changed my mind...AOC is qualified.   To be a poll dancer.   :)

 

Image result for dancing AOC gif

she is also more qualified than you for almost anything. I understand your anguish and why you lash out at her.

i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

If a secretary pays 20% in taxes and paid $14,000 in federal taxes let's say......

....that's worse than a billionaire...

...Paying 18% in taxes and paying $37 million in taxes the same year.....

 

..According to Harry.......

All Harry has to do is be honest ...

And tell us how many secretaries would have to pay 20% to equal buffets tax contribution of 37 million ....

The answer is 2642.8 secretaries which is roughly half of the  secretarial jobs available currently in NYC .....according to indeed.com.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

High taxes for who?

Middle class/average folks pay 30% and higher.

Millionaires/Billionaires pay 13% or in some cases nothing.

 

Romney paid 13% ON HIS MILLIONES OF INCOME EACH YEAR.

 

Why should that be allowed to happen?

The biggest Corporations pay nothing on the hundreds of Billons of income.

Hurt the working, not so much???

"The top 10 percent pay two-thirds of the income tax. And the bottom 50 percent — all Americans with an income below the median — pay just 3 percent of the income tax." 

 

 

The United States Has the Third Highest Corporate Tax Rate among 188 Nations
Country Top Rate Region
United Arab Emirates 55.0% Asia
Puerto Rico 39.0% North America
United States 38.9% North America
Argentina 35.0% South America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you are forced to be dishonest because you cannot answer a simple question, like that imbecile Elton. sooooo is it fair that a poor person pays a higher percentage that a billionaire. yes or nop please

So we're down to "rates"...

 

Tell us...

How about EVEYONE paying 20% RATE...?

 

Regardless if you're a billionaire or your poor...

 

Hey wait..!

 

Poor people pay ZERO federal tax RATE...

 

Did you forget about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you are forced to be dishonest because you cannot answer a simple question, like that imbecile Elton. sooooo is it fair that a poor person pays a higher percentage that a billionaire. yes or nop please

Harry...

Poor people do not pay federal taxes....

There' is no "rate" than even applies to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, harryramar said:

she is also more qualified than you for almost anything. I understand your anguish and why you lash out at her.

i

Related image

 

 

Image result for ocasio-cortez holding capitalist products images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

irrelevant you honor. 

why should a poor person pay a higher percentage than a rich man. this is your policy so defend it if you can

Because we rich people pay more per capita than anyone else....which means our individual  tax contributions  because of the huge amounts do much more for this country than one secretary , truck driver or wallmart worker.

 

Now since you are complaining about this ....

Take the 100 richest individuals in the U.S. add up their tax contributions and subtract that from the budget for 1 year ....

Then comeback and tell me how much money you would have for your liberal social policies If these 100 individuals ever left our country to get away from high taxation ....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, personreal said:

"The top 10 percent pay two-thirds of the income tax. And the bottom 50 percent — all Americans with an income below the median — pay just 3 percent of the income tax." 

 

 

The United States Has the Third Highest Corporate Tax Rate among 188 Nations
Country Top Rate Region
United Arab Emirates 55.0% Asia
Puerto Rico 39.0% North America
United States 38.9% North America
Argentina 35.0% South America

 

Gotta add BS

 

Rates mean nothing if no one pay them.

US is 39% but no corporation pay it.

Something about that you don't unnerstan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

you are forced to be dishonest because you cannot answer a simple question, like that imbecile Elton. sooooo is it fair that a poor person pays a higher percentage that a billionaire. yes or nop please

Yes.

What does a single contribution of 14000 dollars pay for Opposed to buffet's 37 million dollar contribution?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hex2 said:

 

Gotta add BS

 

Rates mean nothing if no one pay them.

US is 39% but no corporation pay it.

Something about that you don't unnerstan?

Many businesses go to Nordic countries cause of the lower corp tax rates.

 

There's a reason for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, personreal said:

Many businesses go to Nordic countries cause of the lower corp tax rates.

 

There's a reason for that.

Greed

 

https://itep.org/the-35-percent-corporate-tax-myth/

 

It’s important to note a key piece of this report’s methodology. The report only includes corporations that were consistently profitable over the eight-year period from 2008 to 2015. In other words, if a firm had a loss in even one year, it is excluded from this report. By leaving out corporations that had losses (which means they wouldn’t pay any tax), this report provides a straightforward picture of average effective tax rates paid by our nation’s biggest and consistently profitable companies. Two hundred and fifty-eight Fortune 500 companies were consistently profitable in each of the eight years between 2008 and 2015. Most of these companies were included in our February 2014 report, The Sorry State of Corporate Taxes, which looked at the years 2008 through 2012. There are new companies in the report, including Netflix, which entered the Fortune 500 after 2013. In addition, some companies were excluded from the study because they lost money in 2013, 2014 or 2015.

Some Key Findings:

  • As a group, the 258 corporations paid an effective federal income tax rate of 21.2 percent over the eight-year period, slightly over half the statutory 35 percent tax rate.
  • Eighteen of the corporations, including General Electric, International Paper, Priceline.com and PG&E, paid no federal income tax at all over the eight-year period. A fifth of the corporations (48) paid an effective tax rate of less than 10 percent over that period.
  • Of those corporations in our sample with significant offshore profits, more than half paid higher corporate tax rates to foreign governments where they operate than they paid in the United States on their U.S. profits.

    It’s important to note a key piece of this report’s methodology. The report only includes corporations that were consistently profitable over the eight-year period from 2008 to 2015. In other words, if a firm had a loss in even one year, it is excluded from this report. By leaving out corporations that had losses (which means they wouldn’t pay any tax), this report provides a straightforward picture of average effective tax rates paid by our nation’s biggest and consistently profitable companies. Two hundred and fifty-eight Fortune 500 companies were consistently profitable in each of the eight years between 2008 and 2015. Most of these companies were included in our February 2014 report, The Sorry State of Corporate Taxes, which looked at the years 2008 through 2012. There are new companies in the report, including Netflix, which entered the Fortune 500 after 2013. In addition, some companies were excluded from the study because they lost money in 2013, 2014 or 2015.

    Some Key Findings:

  • As a group, the 258 corporations paid an effective federal income tax rate of 21.2 percent over the eight-year period, slightly over half the statutory 35 percent tax rate.
  • Eighteen of the corporations, including General Electric, International Paper, Priceline.com and PG&E, paid no federal income tax at all over the eight-year period. A fifth of the corporations (48) paid an effective tax rate of less than 10 percent over that period.
  • Of those corporations in our sample with significant offshore profits, more than half paid higher corporate tax rates to foreign governments where they operate than they paid in the United States on their U.S. profits.

    It’s important to note a key piece of this report’s methodology. The report only includes corporations that were consistently profitable over the eight-year period from 2008 to 2015. In other words, if a firm had a loss in even one year, it is excluded from this report. By leaving out corporations that had losses (which means they wouldn’t pay any tax), this report provides a straightforward picture of average effective tax rates paid by our nation’s biggest and consistently profitable companies. Two hundred and fifty-eight Fortune 500 companies were consistently profitable in each of the eight years between 2008 and 2015. Most of these companies were included in our February 2014 report, The Sorry State of Corporate Taxes, which looked at the years 2008 through 2012. There are new companies in the report, including Netflix, which entered the Fortune 500 after 2013. In addition, some companies were excluded from the study because they lost money in 2013, 2014 or 2015.

    Some Key Findings:

  • As a group, the 258 corporations paid an effective federal income tax rate of 21.2 percent over the eight-year period, slightly over half the statutory 35 percent tax rate.
  • Eighteen of the corporations, including General Electric, International Paper, Priceline.com and PG&E, paid no federal income tax at all over the eight-year period. A fifth of the corporations (48) paid an effective tax rate of less than 10 percent over that period.
  • Of those corporations in our sample with significant offshore profits, more than half paid higher corporate tax rates to foreign governments where they operate than they paid in the United States on their U.S. profits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, personreal said:

"The top 10 percent pay two-thirds of the income tax. And the bottom 50 percent — all Americans with an income below the median — pay just 3 percent of the income tax." 

 

 

The United States Has the Third Highest Corporate Tax Rate among 188 Nations
Country Top Rate Region
United Arab Emirates 55.0% Asia
Puerto Rico 39.0% North America
United States 38.9% North America
Argentina 35.0% South America

Harry doesn't realize that if it wasn't for the top 10% our tax revenue would be 50%-60 % less.

Harry doesn't want to talk about reality ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hex2 said:

Greed

 

https://itep.org/the-35-percent-corporate-tax-myth/

 

It’s important to note a key piece of this report’s methodology. The report only includes corporations that were consistently profitable over the eight-year period from 2008 to 2015. In other words, if a firm had a loss in even one year, it is excluded from this report. By leaving out corporations that had losses (which means they wouldn’t pay any tax), this report provides a straightforward picture of average effective tax rates paid by our nation’s biggest and consistently profitable companies. Two hundred and fifty-eight Fortune 500 companies were consistently profitable in each of the eight years between 2008 and 2015. Most of these companies were included in our February 2014 report, The Sorry State of Corporate Taxes, which looked at the years 2008 through 2012. There are new companies in the report, including Netflix, which entered the Fortune 500 after 2013. In addition, some companies were excluded from the study because they lost money in 2013, 2014 or 2015.

Some Key Findings:

  • As a group, the 258 corporations paid an effective federal income tax rate of 21.2 percent over the eight-year period, slightly over half the statutory 35 percent tax rate.
  • Eighteen of the corporations, including General Electric, International Paper, Priceline.com and PG&E, paid no federal income tax at all over the eight-year period. A fifth of the corporations (48) paid an effective tax rate of less than 10 percent over that period.
  • Of those corporations in our sample with significant offshore profits, more than half paid higher corporate tax rates to foreign governments where they operate than they paid in the United States on their U.S. profits.

    It’s important to note a key piece of this report’s methodology. The report only includes corporations that were consistently profitable over the eight-year period from 2008 to 2015. In other words, if a firm had a loss in even one year, it is excluded from this report. By leaving out corporations that had losses (which means they wouldn’t pay any tax), this report provides a straightforward picture of average effective tax rates paid by our nation’s biggest and consistently profitable companies. Two hundred and fifty-eight Fortune 500 companies were consistently profitable in each of the eight years between 2008 and 2015. Most of these companies were included in our February 2014 report, The Sorry State of Corporate Taxes, which looked at the years 2008 through 2012. There are new companies in the report, including Netflix, which entered the Fortune 500 after 2013. In addition, some companies were excluded from the study because they lost money in 2013, 2014 or 2015.

    Some Key Findings:

  • As a group, the 258 corporations paid an effective federal income tax rate of 21.2 percent over the eight-year period, slightly over half the statutory 35 percent tax rate.
  • Eighteen of the corporations, including General Electric, International Paper, Priceline.com and PG&E, paid no federal income tax at all over the eight-year period. A fifth of the corporations (48) paid an effective tax rate of less than 10 percent over that period.
  • Of those corporations in our sample with significant offshore profits, more than half paid higher corporate tax rates to foreign governments where they operate than they paid in the United States on their U.S. profits.

    It’s important to note a key piece of this report’s methodology. The report only includes corporations that were consistently profitable over the eight-year period from 2008 to 2015. In other words, if a firm had a loss in even one year, it is excluded from this report. By leaving out corporations that had losses (which means they wouldn’t pay any tax), this report provides a straightforward picture of average effective tax rates paid by our nation’s biggest and consistently profitable companies. Two hundred and fifty-eight Fortune 500 companies were consistently profitable in each of the eight years between 2008 and 2015. Most of these companies were included in our February 2014 report, The Sorry State of Corporate Taxes, which looked at the years 2008 through 2012. There are new companies in the report, including Netflix, which entered the Fortune 500 after 2013. In addition, some companies were excluded from the study because they lost money in 2013, 2014 or 2015.

    Some Key Findings:

  • As a group, the 258 corporations paid an effective federal income tax rate of 21.2 percent over the eight-year period, slightly over half the statutory 35 percent tax rate.
  • Eighteen of the corporations, including General Electric, International Paper, Priceline.com and PG&E, paid no federal income tax at all over the eight-year period. A fifth of the corporations (48) paid an effective tax rate of less than 10 percent over that period.
  • Of those corporations in our sample with significant offshore profits, more than half paid higher corporate tax rates to foreign governments where they operate than they paid in the United States on their U.S. profits.

So?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Obama was spying on Trump.   

 

 

Evidence?

No?

 

Lying Russian whore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...