Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

Jeff Bezos Exposes Pecker

Just now, BlueDoggL said:

seal-team-cast-01.jpg

10 of these teams could end the billionaire class in less than a week.

Except it is the billionaire class along with our military that keeps them employed.

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

It represents less than 1% of Bezos' fortune.

Trump is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO envious of Bezos. Bezos is a scumbag but I love it when oligarchs fight amongst themselves and Bezos is a self made man. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his butt.

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Except it is the billionaire class along with our military that keeps them employed.

Not the ones who are retired and their leaders like Mad Dog Mattis. Trump screwed with Mattis.... BIG MISTAKE!

Funny-General-Mattis-Meme.jpeg

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

Trump brand Poop jam   

Genius!

13 hours ago, TDS said:

FartBreath is mesmerized about this.  

We should release Deep Throats pecker shots! He is always bragging about his huge schwants!

26 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

We should release Deep Throats pecker shots! He is always bragging about his huge schwants!

Bisexuality is increasing. Thank Mr Supreme B for sexy lesbians who like to have a man thing sometimes

16 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Bisexuality is increasing. Thank Mr Supreme B for sexy lesbians who like to have a man thing sometimes

Trump's wife is a rug muncher.

4 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Trump's wife is a rug muncher.

And an excellent KGB agent

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

Any news on peckergate? 

Bad news for your side

Crickets

9 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Bad news for your side

Crickets

My side? I doubt any of you dolts have the ethics, principles and values to be Libertarians. 

You know they're the only party that fully supports legalizing pot!!!!!

1 minute ago, Five By Five said:

And an excellent KGB agent

She probably was instrumental in helping the NRA with their treason.

NRA-linked Russian aide arrested, charged as foreign agent

That Russian kunt was advocating for gun rights for Americans while Russians have few gun rights. Putin is smart to restrict them because a lot of good decent Russians want to kill him. If they had American firepower he's be dead by now.

Gun laws and regulations in Russia Members of public are allowed to own these categories of firearms: 1 Shotgun (and air-rifles from 3 to 25 joules of muzzle power) Rifles (after 5 years long term of owning a shotgun and 5 years long membership in a hunting cooperative) These two categories mean shoulder guns. They are not allowed high powered rifles like big game rifles. 

Putin says Russia needs stronger gun restrictions - Guns ...

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

My side? I doubt any of you dolts have the ethics, principles and values to be Libertarians. 

libertarian-cartoon-mom-son.jpg

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

Any news on peckergate? 

Ask Shawn Hannity. He's an expert on peckers.

C-3MID1XsAEtLGH.jpg

7 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Wrong

Republicans support legalized weed too now

Only dolts are sceered

10 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

libertarian-cartoon-mom-son.jpg

That’s what all the fascist totalitarians on the left say. “I want my pacifier!!! WHAAAAA!!!!”🤣

On 2/9/2019 at 10:22 PM, BlueDoggL said:

Some of the most reliable news sources are Fox News, Alex Jones, Brietbart an the National Enquirer. 

Yeah right. Lol

9 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Ask Shawn Hannity. He's an expert on peckers.

C-3MID1XsAEtLGH.jpg

I don’t listen to any mainstream media. 

Mu favorite journalist of all time is Glenn Greenwald. You probably don’t know him because he’s a real liberal. 🤣

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

I don’t listen to any mainstream media. 

Mu favorite journalist of all time is Glenn Greenwald. You probably don’t know him because he’s a real liberal. 🤣

Stick to the conspiracy sites and talk radio you loon.

libertarianutopia.jpeg

13 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Stick to the conspiracy sites and talk radio you loon.

libertarianutopia.jpeg

I don’t do talk radio or conspiracy sites. 

I stick to real liberal journalism concerned with civil liberties and non-interventionist foreign affairs policy you neocon fascist. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

I don’t do talk radio or conspiracy sites. 

I stick to real liberal journalism concerned with civil liberties and non-interventionist foreign affairs policy you neocon fascist. 

You are a disciple of Ayn Rand and she was flake just like Rand Paul and Paul Lyin Ryan.  

d86254c8903330772453c9444c01ca85.jpg

I think it is time for a bash libertarian and Ayn Rand thread. If you think I wrecked you before, I'm just getting warmed up and me and Jesus are about to clear the Temple.

Cartoon-Ayn-Rand-Truth-2.gif

32 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

You are a disciple of Ayn Rand and she was flake just like Rand Paul and Paul Lyin Ryan.  

d86254c8903330772453c9444c01ca85.jpg

I think it is time for a bash libertarian and Ayn Rand thread. If you think I wrecked you before, I'm just getting warmed up and me and Jesus are about to clear the Temple.

Cartoon-Ayn-Rand-Truth-2.gif

Ya, all the losers that need goverrnment aid to survive and cry about endless victimhood,  hate Libertarians. 

Wha!!!!!!

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Ya, all the losers that need goverrnment aid to survive and cry about endless victimhood,  hate Libertarians. 

Wha!!!!!!

We embrace the morals and philosophy of Jesus Christ. The fact is, most government aid goes to the red states aka Trump Country because the people there really are stupid and lazy but those bleeding heart Jesus following liberals want to see the kids of those poorly educated Trumptards cared for and educated. 

Trash like you has no problem seeing agri-business crush the family farmer and produce unsafe food. The reason you don't have a problem with crushing family farms and small busineses is because you are a cocksucker. 

7873282410_3355662619.jpg

We liberals and progressives live better than trash like you. We have more education and better paying jobs. We have more ambition and we contribute more to mankind than you vile hyper capitalist trash. You Libertarians are a bunch of selfish delusional social Darwinists. You slime do not fit the definition of human being. 

ANSWER THE QUESTION COCK BREATH!!! Who are you with Christ or Ayn Rand??? 

barbara-marie-drezhlo-ayn-rand-vs-ieronymos-2012.jpg?w=1200&h=800

Paul-Ryan-Ayn-Rand-Anton-LaVey-1-485x364.jpg

15 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Trump is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO envious of Bezos. Bezos is a scumbag but I love it when oligarchs fight amongst themselves and Bezos is a self made man. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his butt.

Lol lmao. Exactly. 

1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

We embrace the morals and philosophy of Jesus Christ. The fact is, most government aid goes to the red states aka Trump Country because the people there really are stupid and lazy but those bleeding heart Jesus following liberals want to see the kids of those poorly educated Trumptards cared for and educated. 

Trash like you has no problem seeing agri-business crush the family farmer and produce unsafe food. The reason you don't have a problem with crushing family farms and small busineses is because you are a cocksucker. 

7873282410_3355662619.jpg

We liberals and progressives live better than trash like you. We have more education and better paying jobs. We have more ambition and we contribute more to mankind than you vile hyper capitalist trash. You Libertarians are a bunch of selfish delusional social Darwinists. You slime do not fit the definition of human being. 

ANSWER THE QUESTION COCK BREATH!!! Who are you with Christ or Ayn Rand??? 

barbara-marie-drezhlo-ayn-rand-vs-ieronymos-2012.jpg?w=1200&h=800

Paul-Ryan-Ayn-Rand-Anton-LaVey-1-485x364.jpg

No you don’t. That’s an excuse to use the state to confiscate what other people have earned and hand to you who NEVER LIFTED A FINGER TO EARN. 

You’re an uneducated, amoral progtard, aka thief. Dime a dozen, living off the backs of your fellow man because you’re too lazy to earn your keep. 

You up are a taker in society. A net drain on society. You offer nothing of value to society. A real scumbag.