Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

Jeff Bezos Exposes Pecker

Some of the most reliable news sources are Fox News, Alex Jones, Brietbart an the National Enquirer. 

It seems that Trump nemesis Jeff Bezos didn't like the alternative fact the Pecker and the Enquirer was publishing about him so he exposed the Enquirer's Pecker...

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Exposes David Pecker's Blackmail

Rather than allow himself to be blackmailed, Bezos published the emails demanding he retract previous statements if he didn't want the National Enquirer to publish personal texts and emails. What a poor sport and snowflake Bezos is!! Now Pecker, a close friend to President Trump may go to prison for blackmail. 

Feds Start Probe Into National Enquirer Threats Against Jeff Bezos & Violations Of Deal On Trump 2016 Campaign – U…

Just a day after the Amazon founder published a detailed overview of the attempts by the David ... Don…

Trump ally David Pecker cuts immunity deal with ...

David Pecker Deal Suggests Trump Knew ... - lawandcrime.com

Before you libs start celebrating keep in mind, Trump will not be going to prison even if he is impeached and charged with treason. Putin will grant him political asylum and unless the USAF shoots down Trump's plane, The Donald will be living large in Moscow as a guest of Vladimir Putin. MAGA!

1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

Some of the most reliable news sources are Fox News, Alex Jones, Brietbart an the National Enquirer. 

It seems that Trump nemesis Jeff Bezos didn't like the alternative fact the Pecker and the Enquirer was publishing about him so he exposed the Enquirer's Pecker...

Rather than allow himself to be blackmailed, Bezos published the emails demanding he retract previous statements if he didn't want the National Enquirer to publish personal texts and emails. What a poor sport and snowflake Bezos is!! Now Pecker, a close friend to President Trump may go to prison for blackmail. 

Feds Start Probe Into National Enquirer Threats Against Jeff Bezos & Violations Of Deal On Trump 2016 Campaign – U…

Just a day after the Amazon founder published a detailed overview of the attempts by the David ... Don…

Before you libs start celebrating keep in mind, Trump will not be going to prison even if he is impeached and charged with treason. Putin will grant him political asylum and unless the USAF shoots down Trump's plane, The Donald will be living large in Moscow as a guest of Vladimir Putin. MAGA!

For a second there I thought it said Bezos exposes his pecker.

putin will piss all over trump after he's impeached.

2 hours ago, TDS said:

Actually, because the guy and Donald Trump are close friends and Bezos is Trump's enemy, Bezos really exposed Trump's pecker. 

cheetos.jpg

2 hours ago, TDS said:

Trump will be Putin's guest in Moscow.  We will still have President Trumputin because there is no way Vlad will lose a valuable asset like our Stable Genius. 

2 hours ago, TDS said:

He did and the National Enquirer has the pics. 

8 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

He did and the National Enquirer has the pics. 

Yeah and Bezos is suing for extortion

He said "If I can't fight this..  Who can?

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I’d release the pics. 

And you would be as toothless as Peckerhead is now

David said I will release the pics unless you end investigations

Basically trying to break WaPo

I did not know Bezos relationship was changing and I hope everyone involved is ok

4 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

And you would be as toothless as Peckerhead is now

David said I will release the pics unless you end investigations

Basically trying to break WaPo

I did not know Bezos relationship was changing and I hope everyone involved is ok

They won’t be after these pics get dropped. 😁

6 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

They won’t be after these pics get dropped. 😁

We are supposed to care about Bezos love life? I am stunned he has one

40 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

FartBreath is mesmerized about this.  

10 hours ago, TDS said:

Putin will foreclose on all TrumPOS assets when he goes belly up and ant borrow any more money from Russia and Saudis.

11 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Ha!! Great headline!!!

3 hours ago, Five By Five said:

Actually, I agree with you there. Maybe that’s why he’s got the balls to challenge them. 

Bezos's worth 131 billion. I don't think he's bought and paid for for six hundred million dollars.

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Bezos's worth 131 billion. I don't think he's bought and paid for for six hundred million dollars.

^^^worships The Oligarchs