Taipan

PEACEFUL SECESSION

If a Democratic black wife cannot get along with her GOP white husband, is it wrong for each to start thinking about a peaceful, non-violent, non-acrimonious divorce?

Every yr. the Dems and the GOP grow farther apart.  Every yr. the hate grows deeper.  Is this how the Civil War was developed?  Tension and

hate for 30 yrs. from 1830 to1860? 

If 2 people can't live together in peace, is divorce a bad idea?

Popular Science Magazine.   The human mind can achieve anything.  Including peaceful divorce.

The Dems won't give-----1/4 of 1%-----of the national budget(2019) to Trump's Wall.  All this fuss and muss, over ---1/4  of 1%.  800,000 people suffer.

Why?  1/4 of 1%...…….

Why? Hate, Trump hate.  They are haters  And they will admit it.  Why do they hate him?  He is an old fashioned white man,-------who sit upon

the top of the totem pole--------and is unapologetic about it.

I am a member of the Texas Nationalist Movement.  We are non-violent Christians.  We are Libertarians who love freedom.

We seek to peacefully withdraw.  We think we can run our ranch.  Healthily and cleanly, and be a good neighbor to all around us.

We want to be like Switzerland, Canada, and Australia.   (with a few changes----we love the NRA, and pure capitalism).

Would that really bother anybody?   If we quietly, slipped out the back door, seeking cleaner air and a brighter future?            🙂.

The civil war will be because the government is no longer honoring the social contract the country was founded on. 

Leftards already want to rewrite the constitution so they can vote themselves more of YOUR earnings. 

Welcome Taipan

America will unite over the Trump crisis

Looks like we will fulfill his national urgency to build barriers in few days

12 hours ago, Taipan said:

If a Democratic black wife cannot get along with her GOP white husband, is it wrong for each to start thinking about a peaceful, non-violent, non-acrimonious divorce?

Every yr. the Dems and the GOP grow farther apart.  Every yr. the hate grows deeper.  Is this how the Civil War was developed?  Tension and

Popular Science Magazine.   The human mind can achieve anything.  Including peaceful divorce.

The Dems won't give-----1/4 of 1%-----of the national budget(2019) to Trump's Wall.  All this fuss and muss, over ---1/4  of 1%.  800,000 people suffer.

Why?  1/4 of 1%...…….

Why? Hate, Trump hate.  They are haters  And they will admit it.  Why do they hate him?  He is an old fashioned white man,-------who sit upon

I am a member of the Texas Nationalist Movement.  We are non-violent Christians.  We are Libertarians who love freedom.

We seek to peacefully withdraw.  We think we can run our ranch.  Healthily and cleanly, and be a good neighbor to all around us.

We want to be like Switzerland, Canada, and Australia.   (with a few changes----we love the NRA, and pure capitalism).

Would that really bother anybody?   If we quietly, slipped out the back door, seeking cleaner air and a brighter future?            🙂.

Secession is the answer, and it is because the federal government has grown far, far larger and much, much more powerful than the founding fathers ever intended.

The founders intended for the states to be as different from one another as they wanted to be, subject only to a very limited allegiance to the federal government.  The Civil War, brought about by the most bloodthirsty and cruelest person in American history, Abraham Lincoln,  was the beginning of the downfall of the nation that the founding fathers envisioned.

The amending of the constitution to allow the popular election of U. S. senators (instead of having them elected by the state legislatures) further concentrated power in Washington, instead of the individual states, and accelerated the perversion of the dream of the founders.

BIGTEX does not intend to obey nor be bound by the governmental idiocy and fascism that emanates from states such as Massachusetts, California, Washington, New York, Illinois and every other liberal hellhole.  Accordingly, he wants Texas and all other PATRIOTIC states to secede and RESTORE the type of government that was originally envisioned by the founding fathers.

SECESSION is a GOOD WORD!

26 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

Secession is the answer, and it is because the federal government has grown far, far larger and much, much more powerful than the founding fathers ever intended.

The founders intended for the states to be as different from one another as they wanted to be, subject only to a very limited allegiance to the federal government.  The Civil War, brought about by the most bloodthirsty and cruelest person in American history, Abraham Lincoln,  was the beginning of the downfall of the nation that the founding fathers envisioned.

The amending of the constitution to allow the popular election of U. S. senators (instead of having them elected by the state legislatures) further concentrated power in Washington, instead of the individual states, and accelerated the perversion of the dream of the founders.

BIGTEX does not intend to obey nor be bound by the governmental idiocy and fascism that emanates from states such as Massachusetts, California, Washington, New York, Illinois and every other liberal hellhole.  Accordingly, he wants Texas and all other PATRIOTIC states to secede and RESTORE the type of government that was originally envisioned by the founding fathers.

SECESSION is a GOOD WORD!

I agree 100% with the points that you have brought up.

Thank you, sir, for sharing your opinion.

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views,

but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.” - William F. Buckley Jr.

da8f57ef90a138177c44229c65c06723

"I (sniff), just want everything my way." - Cortez the Prog

28th Amdt: The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Governor thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote.

29th Amdt: The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States for a total of not more than 12 years.

181212190752-02-nancy-pelosi-1212-large-

"What will you do now that you're retired?"

kj

14 hours ago, Taipan said:

I am a member of the Texas Nationalist Movement.  We are non-violent Christians.

Get the fukk out of my country. Leave!

15 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views,

but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.” - William F. Buckley Jr.

da8f57ef90a138177c44229c65c06723

"I (sniff), just want everything my way." - Cortez the Prog

28th Amdt: The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Governor thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote.

29th Amdt: The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States for a total of not more than 12 years.

181212190752-02-nancy-pelosi-1212-large-

"What will you do now that you're retired?"

kj

No one is passing any of you stupid amendments. Term limits on Congress people are already determined by the states.

44 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Get the fukk out of my country. Leave!

I am trying to, sir.

Does that mean I can count on your "yes" vote, when the subject comes up in Congress?        🙂.

I am a member of the Texas Nationalist Movement. 

Iow, you're a racist.  You're part of the problem. 

Why?  1/4 of 1%...…….

Putin is giving away land in Siberia....something to consider.   

#mustlovebears

#mustloveholynature

42 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one is seceding. That is idiotic.

We are either seceding or we shall force you and other liberal idiots (and that would be ALL liberals) into education camps and we shall deny your right to vote, as people who cannot take care of themselves should have no right whatsoever to participate in representative democracy.

Which do you prefer?

15 hours ago, Taipan said:

Why?  1/4 of 1%...…….

Take Bad wording Oklahoma and kansass with you. 

The same fools that want to Make America Great Again want to split it into pieces. I think they do not realize that this would mean that the smaller pieces would be less great than the present USA.

Just now, theLion said:

Take Bad wording Oklahoma and kansass with you. 

And all the other states people have fled to from Illinois because Illinois is a broke, utterly corrupt, left-wing &^%$hole state?

(This is really TOOOO easy, folks!)

1 minute ago, BIGTEX said:

We are either seceding or we shall force you and other liberal idiots (and that would be ALL liberals) into education camps and we shall deny your right to vote, as people who cannot take care of themselves should have no right whatsoever to participate in representative democracy.

Which do you prefer?

I would prefer locking your sorry ass up and throwing away the key to either of your idiotic alternatives.

No one has died and made you Chairman Mao, nor will anything such as this ever happen.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The same fools that want to Make America Great Again want to split it into pieces. I think they do not realize that this would mean that the smaller pieces would be less great than the present USA.

Not true.

Creating states that have NO LIBERALS in them would make them MUCH, MUCH more powerful.

Facts are facts.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I would prefer locking your sorry ass up and throwing away the key to either of your idiotic alternatives.

No one has died and made you Chairman Mao, nor will anything such as this ever happen.

But that is NOT an alternative.

Now, once again, which of the SOON-TO-COME-TO-PASS alternatives that BIGTEX is telling you WILL happen do you prefer?

Be specific.

Stay on the subject.