benson13

The gop IS the Problem

11 minutes ago, jimjc said:

you repugs are a liars, chiefs  con artists and communists and that's just the beginning...pig 

the Bad word head you put in office will be thrown out on his az and his family will go to jail

Yep and this redneck will get your fukking ass any day of the week you fukking unAmerican asswipe

you repugs are a liars, chiefs  con artists and communists and that's just the beginning...pig 

Oink Oink, Democrat-Communist.

1 hour ago, jimjc said:

AN

You're a fukin idiot. donnie said every one would get $4000 a year increase IN EARNINGS and pay LESS taxes....truth is no one but millionaire and corporations got the1 1/2 trillion dollars.

go and read all the average people are getting screwed when they file their taxes and no increase in earnings..SUPPRISE THE REPUGS FUKED EVERYONE!!!!! AND LIED TO EVERYONE.....LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER!!

blah blah blah.... blah blah

blah blah and blah blah blah

nothing new here .

3 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

blah blah blah.... blah blah

blah blah and blah blah blah

nothing new here .

blah blah..........I read people that got up to $5000 refund last year have lost that and have to pay.......donnie has trashed 

your scum bag recon party for the better and you fuk heads will lose big in 2020 hahahaha I'll love it 

4 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Yep and this redneck will get your fukking ass any day of the week you fukking unAmerican asswipe

4 hours ago, Duck615 said:

hahaha I'm un-American trump is a communist without question!

donnie the repug con man crook may not make it to 2020....I'll love to see ivanka in a jail suit

at least that will keep her daddy from fuking her and her husband watching it all then licking

of daddy dikk

29 minutes ago, jimjc said:

blah blah..........I read people that got up to $5000 refund last year have lost that and have to pay.......donnie has trashed 

your scum bag recon party for the better and you fuk heads will lose big in 2020 hahahaha I'll love it 

Peewee, your mom needs the computer now, you hope you get a job so you can get off of your parents healthcare Peewee.

6 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Peewee, your mom needs the computer now, you hope you get a job so you can get off of your parents healthcare Peewee.

NO YOU GOT IT WRONG I'VE GOT YOUR MOTHER HERE AND I'M PISSING IN HER MOUTH AND STICKING A 2X6 UP HER AZZ

SHE SAYS SHE LOVE IT BECAUSE YOUR HEAD DOESN'T GET THE JOB DONE, WHAT YOU'RE A NEEDLE BRAIN HUH

2 minutes ago, jimjc said:

NO

I'm like a mississippi bullfrog, sittin' on a hollow stump
I'm like a mississippi bullfrog, sittin' on a hollow stump
I got so many women, I don't know which way to jump

2 hours ago, jimjc said:

hahaha I'm un-American trump is a communist without question!

donnie the repug con man crook may not make it to 2020....I'll love to see ivanka in a jail suit

at least that will keep her daddy from fuking her and her husband watching it all then licking

of daddy dikk

you are a fukking pussyboy faggot