Jump to content
benson13

The gop IS the Problem

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Yes, the GOP has gone off the rails embracing bigotry and toxic right-wing populism as its central ideology with a con-man with dictatorial tendencies at the top.

 

Shame!

 

Bill

 

 

Racists are no more welcome in mainstream conservative circles then pedophiles are welcome in Progressive ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The gop tent is growing. We even allow minorities and gays to have leadership positions in the Republican party.

GOP_BigTentParty.jpg?1503173012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The gop tent is growing. We even allow minorities and gays to have leadership positions in the Republican party.

 

 Your tent has shrunk. Too many requirements. You must be pro choice. You must hate men, if you are yourself a man you owe the world an apology and should medicate your toxic masculinity. You must accept the rights of homosexuals over the rights of association and freedom of religion of other citizens. You must believe God has no place outside church. Must believe an open border is not only in our National interest but that securing the border is racist. Sorry but your party is hemorrhaging moderates.

the dem tent has shrunk? in 2018  didn't they get 10 million more votes in the aggregate then the gop received?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"ending air travel"

 

 

How much is Foxaganda paying you to push this one?....for the 300th time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ExPDXer said:

GOP_BigTentParty.jpg?1503173012

Funny but untrue. Plenty of freed slaves have escaped the Democrat plantations. They are welcomed with open arms. White heterosexual males do not get such acceptance in progressive circles, particularly if they are Christian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Racists are no more welcome in mainstream conservative circles then pedophiles are welcome in Progressive ones.

true but the cultists are not consevatives they are just poorly educated rightists and racists who trump was able to manipulate into submission. name one person here. just one cultists who said one word about trumps lies.

they are all old and dying and there are not enough nasty old pricks left to prop up the gop. 

when they croak the op will wither on the vine .

it's sad but the gop did it to themselves by allowing a clown  like trump to become the face of the gop.

real conservatives are appalled .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

the dem tent has shrunk? in 2018  didn't they get 10 million more votes in the aggregate then the gop received?

 

Compare Hillary's performance to the two elections of Obama. Numbers dropped significantly. The more radical the pussy hat wearing shrills of the Democrat party get, the less popular support they will receive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Compare Hillary's performance to the two elections of Obama. Numbers dropped significantly. The more radical the pussy hat wearing shrills of the Democrat party get, the less popular support they will receive. 

hilary kicked trumps ass in the popular vote so you are misreading the tea leaves. the dems are the future while the grand old party is the party of the past. when the gop obituary is written you will fins that it died the death of 1000 cuts by trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"ending air travel"

 

 

How much is Foxaganda paying you to push this one?....for the 300th time

AOC said it...

Not me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

true but the cultists are not consevatives they are just poorly educated rightists and racists who trump was able to manipulate into submission. name one person here. just one cultists who said one word about trumps lies.

they are all old and dying and there are not enough nasty old pricks left to prop up the gop. 

when they croak the op will wither on the vine .

it's sad but the gop did it to themselves by allowing a clown  like trump to become the face of the gop.

real conservatives are appalled .

I have been critical of trump. He was not my first, second, or third choice to lead the GOP. I held my nose and voted for him, knowing he was a used car salesman, self-aggrandizing, New York jerk. Still a better choice than Hillary. Now after 2 years I will happily vote for him over anything the Democrats could produce. After 2 years of incessant personal attacks in the media and from Hollywood, the man seems impervious to criticism or smear. It's almost psychotic. He has accomplished a g. reat deal in the past two years while taking on all comers. I am very impressed with his presidency thus far, and I am not alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hilary kicked trumps ass in the popular vote so you are misreading the tea leaves. the dems are the future while the grand old party is the party of the past. when the gop obituary is written you will fins that it died the death of 1000 cuts by trump.

Kicked ass? Less than 2% difference. You have an odd definition of an asskicking. Hillary lost a rigged election, that has to hurt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hilary kicked trumps ass in the popular vote so you are misreading the tea leaves. the dems are the future while the grand old party is the party of the past. when the gop obituary is written you will fins that it died the death of 1000 cuts by trump.

Hillary lost...

And if you take away the nutty people in CA then head to head she lost vs Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Hillary lost...

And if you take away the nutty people in CA then head to head she lost vs Trump

Trump lost the popular vote. We have to at least give them that cookie. Even then I would be hard-pressed to call it an ass kicking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, benson13 said:

The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.

 

When one party moves this far from the mainstream, it makes it nearly impossible for the political system to deal constructively with the country’s challenges.

 

From the Wash Post...(can't open it...here's another source)

 

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/04/28/opinion/lets-just-say-it-the-republicans-are-the-problem/

 

That's just the opinion of a Loon that supports a party that has lost all common sense what so ever and could care less about American values, the party filled with Liberals Racists, Marxists and Communists. Can't figure out how the democrats lost there way,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Z09 said:

AOC said it...

Not me...

Clean Air..... how radical is that?

 

"I'll give you my carbon emissions when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands"

 

dv067014.jpg
Air pollution from coal-fired power plants is linked with asthma, cancer, heart and lung ailments, neurological problems, acid rain, global warming, and other severe environmental and public health impacts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ExPDXer said:

Clean Air..... how radical is that?

 

"I'll give you my carbon emissions when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands"

 

dv067014.jpg
Air pollution from coal-fired power plants is linked with asthma, cancer, heart and lung ailments, neurological problems, acid rain, global warming, and other severe environmental and public health impacts.

Ending air travel...?

 

Yeah..

Right...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calif....One of the states that SUBSIDIZES the red redneck states....Please Secede rednecks, America doesn't want OR need you Uneducated Racist Hicks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Calif....One of the states that SUBSIDIZES the red redneck states....Please Secede rednecks, America doesn't want OR need you Uneducated Racist Hicks

It will never happen you Racist ASS.HOLE!!! How can anyone as hateful as you ever be anything other than a Racist? 

 

benson13-12/08/2006 11:54:18 AM (#5 of 19) 
Fu
.ck you N ass.hole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Racists are no more welcome in mainstream conservative circles then pedophiles are welcome in Progressive ones.

Save it NC they can't see themselves, they're like Vampire's looking into an empty mirror.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, benson13 said:

The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.

Meanwhile your party is falling off the leftwing cliff, and you idiots are too stupid to see it happening. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Calif....One of the states that SUBSIDIZES the red redneck states....Please Secede rednecks, America doesn't want OR need you Uneducated Racist Hicks

California is running huge deficits, how are they subsiding anything, dumbass?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Save it NC they can't see themselves, they're like Vampire's looking into an empty mirror.

 the True Believers can't see it perhaps, I'm starting to see an exodus from the Democratic Party. The race card is overused. The me-too movement is eating itself. Transgender rights are running up against feminists. They are falling apart and most do not realize it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ExPDXer said:

Clean Air..... how radical is that?

 

"I'll give you my carbon emissions when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands"

 

dv067014.jpg
Air pollution from coal-fired power plants is linked with asthma, cancer, heart and lung ailments, neurological problems, acid rain, global warming, and other severe environmental and public health impacts.

Coal still supplies over 40% of America's energy needs. Renewable energies show promise, unfortunately the greens fear of nuclear energy is crippling those efforts. I am all for sustainable energy, thorium reactors, real Alternative Energy Solutions. The fact nuclear is off the table shows me agw adherents are not serious about addressing the issues.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×