Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Tell us what you do.

 

Be honest... I'll start.

 

I'm a logistics manager for a mid sized trucking company. My job never sleeps, and I actually enjoy it.

 

Who does what... I await the replies.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Tell us what you do.

 

Be honest... I'll start.

 

I'm a logistics manager for a mid sized trucking company. My job never sleeps, and I actually enjoy it.

 

Who does what... I await the replies.

 

 

 

 

I'm a retired PI.

 

I'm watching all of you.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Be honest

I am being honest.

 

If you skipped out on yer bank loan you may have dealt with me at some point.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, personreal said:

I am being honest.

 

If you skipped out on yer bank loan you may have dealt with me at some point.

 

 

I hate you.

 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I hate you.

 

Lol

It was nothing personal.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody will meet this challenge except a bill collector... no smite to the bill collector, he is working.

 

Who else?

 

Who is productive?

 

Come on peeps... what's your contribution?

 

Please tell me you aren't all drags.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Nobody will meet this challenge except a bill collector... no smite to the bill collector, he is working.

 

Who else?

 

Who is productive?

 

Come on peeps... what's your contribution?

 

Please tell me you aren't all drags.

 

 

 

 

 

I wasn't a bill collector...just a locator.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

Image result for gomez addams stock gif

You are fàcing the die of suspension.

 

Tread lightly....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farmer, oil, gas and coal production, timber production, slaughterhouse, union buster and landlord.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Tell us what you do.

 

I build, install, repair and destroy stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

107 certified commercial drone pilot. Real estate and commercial videography. Trying to learn infrared utility inspection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Tell us what you do.

 

Be honest... I'll start.

 

I'm a logistics manager for a mid sized trucking company. My job never sleeps, and I actually enjoy it.

 

Who does what... I await the replies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BSN RN working acute psych full time in one stand alone facility and PRN at another hospital. 

 

2nd career and more of a dream career after 15 years in management with the last 9 General Manager for a small, multimillion dollar annual sales/service industry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

 

 

 

BSN RN working acute psych full time in one stand alone facility and PRN at another hospital. 

 

2nd career and more of a dream career after 15 years in management with the last 9 General Manager for a small, multimillion dollar annual sales/service industry. 

Take no prisoners, and don't ask for any.

 

Just do your thang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Take no prisoners, and don't ask for any.

 

Just do your thang.

I love nursing. Good fit for such a caring and compassionate perso like me. Chicks dig male nurses too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×