drvoke

Can you be found guilty of killing someone with words?

On 2/8/2019 at 2:57 PM, splunch said:

This is a case where justice is served eventually one way or another.  If she walks, she walks off into a life haunted forever by what she did.  Regardless of her sentence, she'll be a train wreck in a matter of a few short years.  Only the crispest of psychotics could do that and emerge unscathed.  Maybe that's what she is, in which case it's good they found her guilty.  But most people aren't.  The fact that she told people she could have stopped it after it happened suggests she is wracked with guilt.  Odds of a suicide/accidental overdose in her near future are high.  A nasty, sordid horror show all around.

she might feel bad for awhile, but she was callous enough to goad someone to commit suicide, someone she knew was unstable and would commit suicide.

after a year, she will  forgive herself and blame the one who committed suicide.

she is not the ordinary person.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

she might feel bad for awhile, but she was callous enough to goad someone to commit suicide, someone she knew was unstable and would commit suicide.

after a year, she will  forgive herself and blame the one who committed suicide.

Really? Can you prove she knew he’d commit suicide? Or did you just make that up? 

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Really? Can you prove she knew he’d commit suicide? Or did you just make that up? 

Roy was a “vulnerable, confused, mentally ill, 18-year-old” who had stepped out of his truck as it filled with carbon monoxide,” Kafker wrote. “But then in this weakened state he was badgered back into the gas-infused truck by the defendant, his girlfriend.”

“After she convinced him to get back into the carbon monoxide filled truck,” he wrote, “she did absolutely nothing to help him: she did not call for help or tell him to get out of the truck as she listened to him choke and die.”

------------------------------------------

she knew

11 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Roy was a “vulnerable, confused, mentally ill, 18-year-old” who had stepped out of his truck as it filled with carbon monoxide,” Kafker wrote. “But then in this weakened state he was badgered back into the gas-infused truck by the defendant, his girlfriend.”

“After she convinced him to get back into the carbon monoxide filled truck,” he wrote, “she did absolutely nothing to help him: she did not call for help or tell him to get out of the truck as she listened to him choke and die.”

------------------------------------------

she knew

Where’s the actual evidence of this? Who wrote it? The prosecuting attorney? 🤣

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Where’s the actual evidence of this? Who wrote it? The prosecuting attorney? 🤣

she confessed

Those messages, as well as calls between the pair, showed that Carter encouraged Roy’s plan to kill himself — even when he was wavering. For example, in the days before his death, she texted him, “You’re ready and prepared. All you have to do is turn the generator on and you [will] be free and happy. No more pushing it, no more waiting.”

After Roy’s body was found, Carter texted a friend to confess.

“I could have stopped it,” she wrote. “I was on the phone with him and he got out of the car because it was working and he got scared and I [expletive] told him to get back in.”

None of that actually proves she knew he was killing himself. She didn’t know because she wasn’t there.....

Look stupid. I worked adolecent acute psych for 4 years. 90% of our admits were adolescents crying suicide in order to manipulate their parents, boyfriends, girlfriends. 

Show me where she KNEW he was actually killing himself and encouraging it? 

If you EVER get that far, which you won’t, then show me how someone else is responsible off YOUR ACTIONS....

You being easily manipulated is YOUR shortcoming, not anyone else’s....

6 hours ago, bigsky said:

freedom of speech is an incorporated right.....placed on the states.....by the supreme court....she isn't guilty of sh it.

Image result for black prison lesbian

She can explain that to her new roomies.

11 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Oh look. He’s attacking free speech and the first amendment again. /yawn

Anyone remember when the left was champion of free speech and the bill of rights? 

7 hours ago, Chuck! said:

I can only tell you what the constitution says, not the reasoning they use to violate it.

You can blame me for "killing free speech" if that makes you feel better.
I'll even give you a time I actively advocated against the press.

There was a self defense shooting in Columbus Ohio where a lady killed her baby's daddy the third day after he was released from a three year stint in prison.
She had her Civil Protection Order and a .40 caliber Glock. When he pried open the dining room window with a crowbar and went upstairs where she was hiding with the kid, she shot him to death. 

The Columbus Dispatch named her, named her children, and gave where they went to school and even had a graphic in the paper with a map to her house.
I took it upon myself to question the reporter who wrote the story and got quickly moved up to the editor. After several email exchanges, she seemed to lose her temper and told me that me would release names and addresses of any crime victims who defended themselves with a gun.

A full year after that, one of my favorite legislators introduced a bill preventing the press from having access to the state's Concealed Handgun License rolls.
News papers were making FOIA requests, (called public records requests in Ohio) and printing the name and address everyone who obtained a CHL. I testified in Committee before the Ohio Senate and detailed the story I just told you, and provided copies of all the emails to the committee. Even the democrats were enraged at the callous way the paper disregarded this lady's safety, and the safety of her children, just because she owned a gun and used it to defend herself.

So yes, I killed you right to free speech, if that makes you feel better.
Now that you no longer have that right, kindly STHU and leave us alone.
You've already shown you can't understand reason.

Thank you

well golly gee phuck…..nobody said you didn't do what you said you did......how it is germane to our discussion...so let me tell you a story of equal appreciation

there once was a man from nantuckett

I offered you supreme court decisions that have INCORPORATED the bill of rights to state law....free speech is one of them. the second isn't....not sure why....however, the fact of the matter is THE STATES CAN NOT ABRIDGE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.....and this state....assachucets DID do just that...

why you want this young girl in prison is beyond me....either way, you taint yer affection with the second with yer disdain for the first.....

the ball is in your court....the onus is on you to show you can understand reason....and please...leave yer EMOTION out of it....I dont care how much you hate young white women

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

Oh look. He’s attacking free speech and the first amendment again. /yawn

Anyone remember when the left was champion of free speech and the bill of rights? 

oh yeah....they champion the one that deprives children their unalienable right to LIFE......as detailed in the declaration of independence....

3 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

None of that actually proves she knew he was killing himself. She didn’t know because she wasn’t there.....

Look stupid. I worked adolecent acute psych for 4 years. 90% of our admits were adolescents crying suicide in order to manipulate their parents, boyfriends, girlfriends. 

Show me where she KNEW he was actually killing himself and encouraging it? 

If you EVER get that far, which you won’t, then show me how someone else is responsible off YOUR ACTIONS....

You being easily manipulated is YOUR shortcoming, not anyone else’s....

amen brother

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

oh yeah....they champion the one that deprives children their unalienable right to LIFE......as detailed in the declaration of independence....

Lol....

3 hours ago, jerra- said:

Those messages, as well as calls between the pair, showed that Carter encouraged Roy’s plan to kill himself — even when he was wavering. For example, in the days before his death, she texted him, “You’re ready and prepared. All you have to do is turn the generator on and you [will] be free and happy. No more pushing it, no more waiting.”

so did jack kavorkian….and yall champion that sh it....you dick weeds are fu cking amazing....

in case you dorks didn't know...yer hero channel NPR is pushing states rights and assisted suicide....

so you can google it, and then only chuck will be waging a war on white female children.....

3 hours ago, jerra- said:

After Roy’s body was found, Carter texted a friend to confess.

“I could have stopped it,” she wrote. “I was on the phone with him and he got out of the car because it was working and he got scared and I [expletive] told him to get back in.”

so fu cking what....and she is being presumptuous in her claim she could have stopped it.....further more she said it AFTER THE BODY WAS FOUND....not before....so she wasn't ever for sure he did it.....

your such a phony sack of sh it

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

and the supreme court can explain that to her false imprisoners....

4 hours ago, jerra- said:

she confessed

she confessed to using her right to free speech? dont be foolish.....

right now people on the left are making arguments for physician assisted suicide....they are explaining that people are at their limit and wanting to check out of the world.

how is making that argument any different than what that child did with her boyfriend?

4 hours ago, jerra- said:

everyone commits suicide for a reason...….is it yer contention that the reason the suicide was committed is more criminal than the actual suicide?

2 hours ago, bigsky said:

well golly gee phuck…..nobody said you didn't do what you said you did......how it is germane to our discussion...so let me tell you a story of equal appreciation

there once was a man from nantuckett

It's germain because because you made the ad hominem allack that I killed the first amendment because I spent my time defending the second, or something like that, so I gave you an example of me doing EXACTLY that.

IOW, my reality is something you can ONLY imagine about.
It's not my fault you're too stupid to address my points, and I'm too busy to explain anymore to a close minded idiot.

46 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

It's germain because because you made the ad hominem allack that I killed the first amendment because I spent my time defending the second, or something like that, so I gave you an example of me doing EXACTLY that.

IOW, my reality is something you can ONLY imagine about.
It's not my fault you're too stupid to address my points, and I'm too busy to explain anymore to a close minded idiot.

that doesn't make it germane......and my attack is not ad hominem.....YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ABRIDGEMENT OF THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH....its not ad hominem....it is reality!!!!!!!!!!! I have given you scotus decision that states your free speech rights are incorporated in state law....I have defined all the words.....

you have offered nothing to rebut....you have stated that.....well...fu ck the supreme law of the land.....the bitch is guilty.....

WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT REPEALS THE FIRST AMENDMENT...WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT HAS OVERRIDEN THE GITLOW V NEW YORK DECISION?

chuck...you are wrong about this....she has free speech protection....I can not believe that you of all people need to have this beaten into yer head....no wonder your kids wont talk to you...and your dogs all die prematurely....they commit suicide....because your existence enforces in them the belief that the world is sh it......I am calling the humane society on you...