drvoke

Can you be found guilty of killing someone with words?

Just now, impartialobserver said:

How so?

I think it's not hard in this case to make a reasonable argument that she contributed to his death. 

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

I think it's not hard in this case to make a reasonable argument that she contributed to his death. 

Fair enough. From what I have read, it seems as if most likely this will be the end of the story.

I would say she is guilty of failure to render aid, since she knew what he was doing, and didn't alert the authorities to go to his location to help.

As far as her being charged with talking him into going thru with it... I don't know if that precedent should be being set.

People say hateful things to other people all time... heck, I see posters on forum boards like this one urging other member to off themselves all the time.

If I told someone to eat a bullet on this forum, and they did... should I be brought up on charges?

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Fair enough. From what I have read, it seems as if most likely this will be the end of the story.

unfortunately.....another right bites the dust

Just now, rippy38 said:

I would say she is guilty of failure to render aid, since she knew what he was doing, and didn't alert the authorities to go to his location to help.

As far as her being charged with talking him into going thru with it... I don't know if that precedent should be being set.

People say hateful things to other people all time... heck, I see posters on forum boards like this one urging other member to off themselves all the time.

If I told someone to eat a bullet on this forum, and they did... should I be brought up on charges?

yep..now you will be.....the weak have overtaken the u.s.……

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

I guess I didn't understand what you were saying....sorry I agreed with you....

33 minutes ago, kfools said:

I disagree man. It's a free country. You can encourage people to kill themselves if you want to. 

fair enough, but when it comes to those suffering from mental health, is a bit of problem, I mean thank God she didn't convince the guy to shoot up a school 

I guess that's what I'm looking at , the mental health angle, the texts were really phucked up.

Ive had a couple of old girlfriends that said to me when I pissed them off, they told me to phuck and die, or go kill yourself blah blah blah, I just dismiss it and them.

but to kill oneself because one is that mentally weak, that wench should have known better .

funny thing is, normally I would say if one is  weak enough to commit suicide because you pressured into it is one thing, but after reading the texts on his last day , really paints the b1tch in a different light.

48 minutes ago, bigsky said:

which is probably the point....genius on your part.....this country needs great thinkers like you....I appreciate your sober look at it....I was simply hoping to get her off...because shes kinda hot...and my chances are better if she is out...instead of in....either way....yeah...yer right

I’d hit it. 

This is a clear case of criminal activity. If you throw this out under the guise of "Free speech" then crimes like fraud wouldn't exist. The point being, you should pay a penalty for taking advantage of the feeble-minded. I am still waiting for the test case of fraud against organized religion. A more perfect example doesn't exist.

32 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I’d hit it. 

im applying for a job at her prison tomorrow...

8 hours ago, drvoke said:

Can you be found guilty of killing someone with words?

Lettuce find out, drvoke...

hypmo-1-6.png

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

Lettuce find out, drvoke...

hypmo-1-6.png

Image result for superman bullets cartoon

Nothing. Words to me are like bullets to Superman.

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Nothing. Words to me are like bullets to Superman.

So jokes don't work on you. Go figure. I've an image for that. Too...

walmart-1-1.png

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

teacher is woke

4 hours ago, bigsky said:

this verdict is wrong......either you have the freedom of speech...let me dig it up for you

"Congress shall make no law... abridging the freedom of speech."

abridged

[abridged]

ADJECTIVE

(of a piece of writing) having been shortened.

Is it? Had they charged her with murder, I'd agree with you. Involuntary manslaughter is a fair charge in this case.

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

So jokes don't work on you. Go figure. I've an image for that. Too...

walmart-1-1.png

I enjoy humor, but it must be at someone else's expense. Also, I don't do Walmart.

P.S.

I do enjoy self-deprecating humor. I just couldn't tell by the inflection in your sentence if you were kidding or not. I still can't.

9 hours ago, drvoke said:

Boo hoo, bitch. Rot.

For once we agree

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I enjoy humor, but it must be at someone else's expense. Also, I don't do Walmart.

P.S.

I do enjoy self-deprecating humor. I just couldn't tell by the inflection in your sentence if you were kidding or not. I still can't.

Calm down... and quit taking yourself so seriously.

Nobody here means you harm... mostly.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Calm down... and quit taking yourself so seriously.

Nobody here means you harm... mostly.

LOL.  I don't take this seriously. You don't want to see me when I'm serious.

Image result for you don't want to see me when I'm angry hulk

Just now, drvoke said:

LOL.  I don't take this seriously. You don't want to see me when I'm serious.

Image result for you don't want to see me when I'm angry hulk

I could take you.

Bring it green man.

2 hours ago, bigsky said:

I guess I didn't understand what you were saying....sorry I agreed with you....

You shouldn't be. I think this is a wrong verdict and against the Constitution. I am just saying it's the first time in a long time I can at least understand the mind set of people who think differently on it 

2 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

fair enough, but when it comes to those suffering from mental health, is a bit of problem, I mean thank God she didn't convince the guy to shoot up a school 

Ya. That's distinction though isn't it? I mean she didn't do that. 

I guess that's what I'm looking at , the mental health angle, the texts were really phucked up.

Ya they were. If being a dumb c unt was illegal though a lot of women would be in jail. 

Ive had a couple of old girlfriends that said to me when I pissed them off, they told me to phuck and die, or go kill yourself blah blah blah, I just dismiss it and them.

but to kill oneself because one is that mentally weak, that wench should have known better .

I dunno. I have also seen a lot of emotional manipulation done from men and women by threatening to kill themselves. Things like " If you leave I will kill myself"

Holding a person hostage with those threats is just as phucked up.

funny thing is, normally I would say if one is  weak enough to commit suicide because you pressured into it is one thing, but after reading the texts on his last day , really paints the b1tch in a different light.

I am not arguing against this on moral grounds. Or I would have no grounds at all to argue it. I find that rather beside the point truth be told.

17 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Bro, it was all a joke from word go. At your expense.

I just couldn't tell by the inflection in your sentence if you were kidding or not. I still can't.

An image of me with hypmotizing eyes and you can't put them dots together? Are you worried that image would work? See? That's a joke. (Here's where I should show the same Walmart image. Again. See? Call back.)

P.S.

I do enjoy self-deprecating humor.

I do that now and again. Generally when I tell a joke about how goofy, stupid, drunk or whatever I am the left comes and takes it as a confession and then gets busy with that instead of the points made.

So you don't do Walmart. I take it then you pay a lot not only for a muffler but also for your beef jerky cause, bro, there ain't a cheaper place nearby to buy beef jerky.

Yes! Already with the meat call back...

teacher-3-51.png

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060909398

It is an auspicious and serendipitous night indeed so far for ol' teach.

Listen, Mr. Voke (I assume you have a doctorate in voking and have trouble with the keyboard) if I was gonna give you the what for you would know it. There would be a lot of simple questions that you don't dare answer, me demanding you to cite a source other than Rachel Maddow or Satan and the fact that you would have found yourself pounded into an ugly stain and had to take some few weeks off of pretending to work while you get your mind right in your safe space.  

1 minute ago, kfools said:

If being a dumb c unt was illegal though a lot of women would be in jail. 

So would FiveByFive.

Sorry.