drvoke

Can you be found guilty of killing someone with words?

This case isn’t that unique. I’m sure that some would say this is what happens with bullying-I saw a dateline episode where some high school girls convinced another student to kill herself; they were then charged with involuntary manslaughter.  

The same could be said or cults. It’s The power of Coercion. There are some that can be manipulated and some that won’t drink the kool aid - or in this case kill themselves. People want to blame someone. She’s clearly a cunnt- but he was unstable.  

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

This case isn’t that unique. I’m sure that some would say this is what happens with bullying-I saw a dateline episode where some high school girls convinced another student to kill herself; they were then charged with involuntary manslaughter.  

The same could be said or cults. It’s The power of Coercion. There are some that can be manipulated and some that won’t drink the kool aid - or in this case kill themselves. People want to blame someone. She’s clearly a cunnt- but he was unstable.  

I don’t think being an Bad word should ever merit manslaughter charges but then again I might be partial. 🤣

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

it is a breach of constitutional rights....it is a judge ruling on emotion and not law....

if that was my son id want her to pay as well.....though id like to think I would value liberty over vengeance 

9 hours ago, bigsky said:

THE FU CKING WORDS HAVE MEANINGS....FOR FU CKS SAKE 

Amendment 10:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

What do these words mean?

1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

Amendment 10:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Nothing real, just directing behavior cradle to grave of the reproductions being alive now.  The only constant universally going on is everything is being eternally sorted apart now in this atmosphere as biologically added to sustain the population of each species and the ancestries involved.

maintaining pretense life is more than actually going on currently, training brains to think outside self contained life as eternally sorted apart now is just wrong way to do societal evolution historically.

4 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Amendment 10:

it means that some authority is left to the state and some to the people.....however like ive stated...the scotus has incorporated the first amendment into state law....through the fourteenth amendment.....AMENDMENT....what does that word mean? chukc? what does amendment mean? I have posted to you the cases by the court verifying this...and the cornell univ explanation of incorporated rights.....you choose to not care....so not my problem.....

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

it means that some authority is left to the state and some to the people.....however like ive stated...the scotus has incorporated the first amendment into state law....through the fourteenth amendment.....AMENDMENT....what does that word mean? chukc? what does amendment mean? I have posted to you the cases by the court verifying this...and the cornell univ explanation of incorporated rights.....you choose to not care....so not my problem.....

always debate how it happens and never why it doesn't stop.  Those in charge won't quit and intelelctual moral superiority, legal precedence, ethical treatment to casts of characters is human law over how the land sustains biological progression of life in theory and theology using economic substitutiton to the value of being here now socially.

The false "time is money" gospel to laws that order human behavior cradle to grave geographically positioned here now.

11 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Seems like just last week you were telling me how IMPOSSIBLE it would be to sue them in England.
Remember that?
I bet you're too chicken Bad word to say what happened to that claim now

Liberals need ignorance to advance their agenda
Wise people would never go for it

What does that even mean " the first amendment is incorporated into the states"?

The states can NOT offer "more" freedom than the feds. That is why there is such an uproar over sanctuary cities; they are offering more freedom to illegal immigrants than the feds. Same as with pot; the feds can legally go close up all those medical dispensaries anytime they want. 

Further, every state has many crimes that are NOT federal crimes, thereby restricting freedom more than the feds.
Crimes like robbery, rape, breaking and entering, are all not federal crimes.

Your thinking is backwards and wrong

well chuck you have to admit largehead looked like an assshole. if you deny that , you have no claim. you blame the press for showing largehead acting like  an asssshole rather than admonishing him to take personal responsibility for acting like an assshole. it is someone else's fault that some assshole in a make America asssholey again hat looked like an assshole.

what do we tell the children? oh act like an assshole and if you are on tv file a lawsuit?

11 hours ago, TDS said:

He ain't really saying anything that ain't stupid. Have you ever heard him make a lucid comment?

well it is the press;s fault that largehead acted like an Bad word

at least according to the " take responsibility"  crowd.

1 hour ago, bigsky said:

it means that some authority is left to the state and some to the people.....however like ive stated...the scotus has incorporated the first amendment into state law....through the fourteenth amendment.....

Congress is still Congress, not state level. Can you yell "FIRE!" in a crowded restaurant?

Why or why not?
The answer is state laws about inducing panic over riding what "Congress" can't do

28 minutes ago, harryramar said:

well chuck you have to admit largehead looked like an assshole.

The press made him look bad, I'll admit, by lying about what happened.

you blame the press for showing largehead acting like  an asssshole

The press didn't show him acting like an asshole, though. 

His actions were perfectly proper.

Only by lying did they make him appear to be a troublemaker.
A lie that you are cheerfully spreading every chance you get, even making off topic posts about it in threads that have nothing to do with that event.

what do we tell the children? oh act like an assshole and if you are on tv file a lawsuit?

I tell my children that standing in one place while being provoked like that took courage.
I tell my children that was a perfectly proper way to react.

And I tell my children about people like you, who are willing to tell bold faced lies in the face of clear facts, so you can try to make a political point.
I use you as an example of how evil people act.

10 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Dead QUNTRESS the Criminal FAT?

give up the glue sniffing.

2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

The press made him look bad, I'll admit, by lying about what happened.

The press didn't show him acting like an asshole, though. 

His actions were perfectly proper.

Only by lying did they make him appear to be a troublemaker.
A lie that you are cheerfully spreading every chance you get, even making off topic posts about it in threads that have nothing to do with that event.

I tell my children that standing in one place while being provoked like that took courage.
I tell my children that was a perfectly proper way to react.

And I tell my children about people like you, who are willing to tell bold faced lies in the face of clear facts, so you can try to make a political point.
I use you as an example of how evil people act.

the little trumpette was caught on tv acting like an  assshole but being  a trumpie it was someone else's fault the Bad word was acting like an assshole.and his Bad word parents, being trumpies themselves and therefore asssholes want to shakedown anyone they can t cash in instead of slapping the smirk off his face and learning the little prick about personal responsibility. yeah personal responsibility ,

remember that?oh and courage? to stand there and mock an old man ?

if he had courage and manners he would have walked away. t

7 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Congress is still Congress, not state level. Can you yell "FIRE!" in a crowded restaurant?

Why or why not?
The answer is state laws about inducing panic over riding what "Congress" can't do

yes you can....you can yell fire where ever you want....according to the constitution....

chukc listen....I error on the side of liberty and freedom...the guy committed suicide...fu ck him...he wanted to die and he did...my liberty should not take a hit because a fanwhore of his cheered him on....now you can think and believe what you want.....but remember....freedom is just that....it also has a definition...

free·dom

[ˈfrēdəm]

NOUN

the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.

im sorry the lad is dead...terrible thing happened....however, liberty isn't worth sacrificing over her cuntedness….

5 hours ago, harryramar said:

the little trumpette was caught on tv acting like an  assshole but being  a trumpie it was someone else's fault the Bad word was acting like an assshole.and his Bad word parents, being trumpies themselves and therefore asssholes want to shakedown anyone they can t cash in instead of slapping the smirk off his face and learning the little prick about personal responsibility. yeah personal responsibility ,

remember that?oh and courage? to stand there and mock an old man ?

if he had courage and manners he would have walked away. t

if I ever see that old fu ck I will beat him senseless....attacking kids....just like a fu cking gut eater...its why we wiped em out....well not all of em...should have though...

29 minutes ago, bigsky said:

yes you can....you can yell fire where ever you want....according to the constitution....

Right
And Congress means the state legislatures.
No wonder leftists are comfortable making up what the constitution says
They're only following your lead

Have a good one.
I give up

25 minutes ago, bigsky said:

if I ever see that old fu ck I will beat him senseless....attacking kids....just like a fu cking gut eater...its why we wiped em out....well not all of em...should have though...

You are one tough hombre 

I believe you would beat an old man

But not a real man😀

2 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Right
And Congress means the state legislatures.
No wonder leftists are comfortable making up what the constitution says
They're only following your lead

Have a good one.
I give up

ive explained to you that the fourteenth has extended the bill of rights to the states...well...except the tenth and the second.....but the first..they incorporated that to the states...

what the fu ck do you want me to do about it? it was a constitutional amendment.....why you hate it?

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

You are one tough hombre 

I believe you would beat an old man

But not a real man😀

belegrade is a day away for you.....come find out

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

belegrade is a day away for you.....come find out

I don’t know man I’m pretty scared of Internet tough guys like you 😀

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I don’t know man I’m pretty scared of Internet tough guys like you 😀

should be

3 minutes ago, harryramar said: