guilluamezenz

These four countries have nearly eliminated gun deaths - here's what the US can learn

1 hour ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Kleck himself made a statement about his revised figures

how is that lying from the firearm industry ?

good lord 

Because his revised figures are just as dishonest and phony as his first debunked collection of lies, moron.

"good lord", you're stupid!

6 minutes ago, ConConfounder said:

Because his revised figures are just as dishonest and phony as his first debunked collection of lies, moron.

"good lord", you're stupid!

nice double bubble bumper stick talk jagoff.

you are the one that mentioned Gary Kleck in the first place jagoff, too bad your marxist anti gun masters forgot to tell you about the revised numbers and how Kleck study was B.S from the get go

Loser.

3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

pogorocks always was.

is that who he was before? 

I dont know who all the players and former players are on this site, but he this Conconfounder is a moron and Im assuming his alter ego Pogrocks was equally a moron

15 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

is that who he was before? 

I dont know who all the players and former players are on this site, but he this Conconfounder is a moron and Im assuming his alter ego Pogrocks was equally a moron

Pretty sure.  

I compared the format,  syntax, verbiage and content of his posts on the AGW topic to pogorocks and it was very similar.  

And when I suggested that he was pogorocks, he didn't deny it and tried to pretend like I didn't exist.

24 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Pretty sure.  

I compared the format,  syntax, verbiage and content of his posts on the AGW topic to pogorocks and it was very similar.  

And when I suggested that he was pogorocks, he didn't deny it and tried to pretend like I didn't exist.

interesting, I keep reading about this 5 x 5 person and others who are supposedly other posters.

On 2/12/2019 at 7:25 AM, Skans said:

I just caught this. Guilluamezenz starts a thread talking about what "these four countries" have done to supposedly eliminate gun deaths.  However, he only mentions one country, Australia in the body of his post.  The entire topic and thread is fraudulent on its face.   Folks, this just goes to show you how dishonest Leftists are when attempting to discuss a given topic.

Jeez, Skank, you reallly are a blind fool.

Right there in the OP, moron.....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-deaths-eliminated-america-learn-japan-australia-uk-norway-florida-shooting-latest-news-a8216301.html

Jeez, Skank, you reallly are a blind fool.  Right there in the OP, moron.....

No, Guilluamezenz started a thread talking about 4 countries.  He only mentioned one.  The link does not make up for what the OP failed to argue himself.  Guilluamezenz failed, and your attempt to bolster his foolish flawed writing fails as well.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

No, Guilluamezenz started a thread talking about 4 countries.  He only mentioned one.  The link does not make up for what the OP failed to argue himself.  Guilluamezenz failed, and your attempt to bolster his foolish flawed writing fails as well.

No, little retard, he started a thread by citing an article discussing the saner gun control laws that certain other countries have.

The fact that you just got your panties in a twist because he chose to use the facts on Australia's gun control success to make his point, just demonstrates that you have no actually sane response to those facts. Which is true of ALL of your other responses in every thread you pollute with your stupidity, Skank.

49 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

nice double bubble bumper stick talk jagoff.

you are the one that mentioned Gary Kleck in the first place jagoff, too bad your marxist anti gun masters forgot to tell you about the revised numbers and how Kleck study was B.S from the get go

Loser.

Doesn't change the fact that guns are cheap and plentiful.  Nor does it address the fact that the vast majority of shooting victims are innocent bystanders.

2 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Doesn't change the fact that guns are cheap and plentiful.  Nor does it address the fact that the vast majority of shooting victims are innocent bystanders.

I dont agree TrumpBGoneSoon,

Most guns deaths are suicides, followed by domestic abuse followed negligence 

Are you counting criminals using guns in crimes too? drive by shootings and such?

8 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I dont agree TrumpBGoneSoon,

Most guns deaths are suicides, followed by domestic abuse followed negligence 

Are you counting criminals using guns in crimes too? drive by shootings and such?

Nope, Because then the numbers look even worse for gun owners.  Guns are overrated for self defense.  Its just way too easy to use them to kill.

4 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Nope, Because then the numbers look even worse for gun owners.  Guns are overrated for self defense.  Its just way too easy to use them to kill.

how so? 

are you denying that gun ownership has saved lives for some people?

6 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

how so? 

are you denying that gun ownership has saved lives for some people?

I'm not denying that guns have been used in self defense.  However, They are generally touted as a great solution to chaotic problems.    Too many soft targets. Too many people with bad intentions can legally buy guns.   It's just too easy to use guns to just kill a lot of people. 

9 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

However, They are generally touted as a great solution to chaotic problems

kind of depends on what you consider chaotic problems

9 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Too many soft targets

I dont know what that means?

10 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Too many people with bad intentions can legally buy guns.

Im sure that is the case for a few people, but not everyone has bad intentions that buys guns

11 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It's just too easy to use guns to just kill a lot of people. 

You are talking about mentally disturbed or criminals , the everyday average law abiding citizens doesn't.

I know people in a lot of Carry and conceal states, I would say less than 10% have actually used their guns for whatever reason, most law abiding citizens practices safety 

unfortunately not all abides by the safety measures that are in place 

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

kind of depends on what you consider chaotic problems

I dont know what that means?

Im sure that is the case for a few people, but not everyone has bad intentions that buys guns

You are talking about mentally disturbed or criminals , the everyday average law abiding citizens doesn't.

I know people in a lot of Carry and conceal states, I would say less than 10% have actually used their guns for whatever reason, most law abiding citizens practices safety 

unfortunately not all abides by the safety measures that are in place 

Chaotic: I was driving on the belt in the middle of the night and someone shot out my windshield.  If the shooter used a more powerful gun, I could have been dead and no gun on earth would have saved me.

Soft targets: Churches, Movie theaters, restaurants.  

3 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Chaotic: I was driving on the belt in the middle of the night and someone shot out my windshield.  If the shooter used a more powerful gun, I could have been dead and no gun on earth would have saved me.

Did they catch the shooter and why did they shoot at you?

Soft targets: Churches, Movie theaters, restaurants.  

and most of the shooting in "soft targets" are in gun free zones, ask yourself why is that?

Ever notice Mass shootings never occur at Gun shows or Inner city schools.

12 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Did they catch the shooter and why did they shoot at you?

and most of the shooting in "soft targets" are in gun free zones, ask yourself why is that?

Ever notice Mass shootings never occur at Gun shows or Inner city schools.

The shooter was taking potshots at cars on the freeway.  They caught him.  He had mental issues.

Soft targets are pretty infinite in America.  No way you can change them all into gun friendly areas, Nor can you guarantee that having a gun will save a life in these places because there are a lot of people who make a lot of targets.  

I don't believe gun control would work in America.  It works elsewhere but It's too late for America to make it work.  Guns are a major industry in America and they sell very well to +34% of the populace.  They also sell extremely well to other countries like Mexico.  

The shooter was taking potshots at cars on the freeway.  They caught him.  He had mental issues.

and that is a problem, mental illness, thank God he didnt drop rocks the size of boulders at you, I remember reading a few years ago some azzhole in Florida throwing fist sized rocks at cars on the freeway and one hit a windshield and you should see his face, the poor bastard, and that guy was mentally ill who was throwing rocks

Hey at least you survived , thank the Good Lord

7 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Soft targets are pretty infinite in America.  No way you can change them all into gun friendly areas, Nor can you guarantee that having a gun will save a life in these places because there are a lot of people who make a lot of targets

I know you believe that , but when I hear stories like the one in sutherland springs Texas where the N.R.A guy happen to chase down the shooter and prevented more from being slaughtered

and coward gunman kills himself.

Or the woman in Texas who saved her children from a potential incident as she went to pay for gas and the guy tried to steal her car and she caught up grabbed the gun and shot him.

Or the woman that was saved because she had a gun and pointed at her rapist who happened to be her son's friend who was sleeping over and  prick tried to rape her

Or the gun man in a Mcdonalds tried to rob the place and pointed his gun and a gun owner conceal weapon shot the bastard and saved the employees

I mean there are tons of stories.

But yes you can point out the bad stories too

31 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Nor can you guarantee that having a gun will save a life in these places because there are a lot of people who make a lot of targets.  

There are no guarantees in life, other than we all die in the end

48 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

and that is a problem, mental illness, thank God he didnt drop rocks the size of boulders at you, I remember reading a few years ago some azzhole in Florida throwing fist sized rocks at cars on the freeway and one hit a windshield and you should see his face, the poor bastard, and that guy was mentally ill who was throwing rocks

Hey at least you survived , thank the Good Lord

I know you believe that , but when I hear stories like the one in sutherland springs Texas where the N.R.A guy happen to chase down the shooter and prevented more from being slaughtered

and coward gunman kills himself.

Or the woman in Texas who saved her children from a potential incident as she went to pay for gas and the guy tried to steal her car and she caught up grabbed the gun and shot him.

Or the woman that was saved because she had a gun and pointed at her rapist who happened to be her son's friend who was sleeping over and  prick tried to rape her

Or the gun man in a Mcdonalds tried to rob the place and pointed his gun and a gun owner conceal weapon shot the bastard and saved the employees

I mean there are tons of stories.

But yes you can point out the bad stories too

These stories are good but they don't hold much weight in comparison to sheer number of innocent people being gunned down.  They're a handful of stories that don't represent the whole truth.  The whole truth is that both sides are very emotional about it.  Sandy Hook? There should have been a unified effort to keep this from happening again.  But Gun Advocates and Gun control Advocates can't find that common ground even when it means small children getting gunned down.

11 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

These stories are good but they don't hold much weight in comparison to sheer number of innocent people being gunned down.

of course they don't, but mass shooting represents a small number, why haven't the left talked about the murders of black men in Chicago by other black men ? 4000 gunned down, but they don't talk about that?

But when a black dude is shot by a white cop they want to talk, analyse, protest, riot etc.

what about those innocent people?

14 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Sandy Hook? There should have been a unified effort to keep this from happening again.  But Gun Advocates and Gun control Advocates can't find that common ground even when it means small children getting gunned down.

There are measures in place but even with all those measures it wont stop the next one, we can only limit the damage.

Is your solution to take all guns away from law abiding folks?

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

There are measures in place but even with all those measures it wont stop the next one, we can only limit the damage.

Is your solution to take all guns away from law abiding folks?

I've already said no and your response proves my point.  People are too emotional and there is no common ground.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I've already said no and your response proves my point.  People are too emotional and there is no common ground.

I dont remember you asking, but not a problem.

so tell me what is your solution, and by the way I appreciate that we are on opposites side of the fence on guns talking rationally without animus and ad hominem 

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I dont remember you asking, but not a problem.

so tell me what is your solution, and by the way I appreciate that we are on opposites side of the fence on guns talking rationally without animus and ad hominem 

IT would serve no purpose.  I'm sick of kids getting gunned down and not getting real solutions in place.