guilluamezenz

These four countries have nearly eliminated gun deaths - here's what the US can learn

16 minutes ago, harryramar said:

wait, you called me a lair because you assured me that I voted for Obama in 2012 based on your uncanny ability to read minds and you see nothing mentally ill about that?bwahahhahaha

funny how almost all of you culties who call others liars never seem to have the ounce of integrity required to call out trumps thousands  of lies. 

you have no cred left granny. take responsibility for being caught and move on.

too funny you can read my mind over the internet but can't seem to catch trump lying when you see him on tv. 

have a nice day old gal. I won't be here for you to vent your wrath on.

bye

Why would I waste time calling someone out I didn’t vote for, stupid? 

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

I never said I want to get rid of guns that would be impossible

Why even limit them? You just said you have zero fear of being harmed by one. Are you saying you are scared?

It's the freedom that scares him
He needs his security blanket from the government

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

oh look a scared little man who needs guns to feel less terrified of life. I picture yo as one of these pussies who can't goo to Walmart without packing a rod you are so scared. grow a ball you kunt fart. 

Liberals (group you belong to) are so scared of guns if you own one that just LOOKS menacing they screamto have it taken away. 

That sounds like some phssy s hit to me.

Just saying.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

you sound really scared cooner. you live in a seedy neighborhood. there is nothing wrong with being scared but you gots to admit it, at least to yourself.

me, I have what we call balls.

I guess they don't grow in the shade so maybe get rid of the beer gut and grow some.

Dude, you're a leftist. There are no men and no balls among that population. 

2 hours ago, kfools said:

Why even limit them? You just said you have zero fear of being harmed by one. Are you saying you are scared?

no I am saying that I don't live a fear based life like some nitwit author encouraged some years back. it is the polar opposite of what all the great religions taught.

fear is the opposite of faith.

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

It's the freedom that scares him
He needs his security blanket from the government

I don't need the gumamint as a security blanket at l, but I recognize that many many people do. 

1 hour ago, duck33 said:

Dude, you're a leftist. There are no men and no balls among that population. 

well Nancy has more balls than your orange crook or you clowns who are to timid to demand that he stops lying to your faces. 

have you no self respect that you allow and enable him to just treat you so shabbily? or maybe you like being treated like that.

maybe you need some guts or a spine. too funny that you allow that pussy to fart al over you like wimps and then criticize others

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

well Nancy has more balls than your orange crook or you clowns who are to timid to demand that he stops lying to your faces. 

have you no self respect that you allow and enable him to just treat you so shabbily? or maybe you like being treated like that.

maybe you need some guts or a spine. too funny that you allow that pussy to fart al over you like wimps and then criticize others

Nah. Nancy is probably more intelligent, but she's also a crook. Any career politician is.

I personally dont like trump, but I agree with more of his policies than I disagree with. And now that your side is going way left, I'll vote for anyone other than those on the left whatsoever. A conservative child molester is better than any AOC or Pelosi any day of the week. 

6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Russians can not own firearms yet their murder rate is 5 higher than the United states.

Let's see some actual statistics on this.

What needs to be compared are deaths caused by firearms in both countries, not the murder rate. Guns are only one way to murder people.

The last thing we need to do is play follow the leader with Russia.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Let's see some actual statistics on this.

What needs to be compared are deaths caused by firearms in both countries, not the murder rate. Guns are only one way to murder people.

The last thing we need to do is play follow the leader with Russia.

Sorry you don't believe in the 2nd Amendment... without the 2nd you don't have the 1st

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

Sorry you don't believe in the 2nd Amendment... without the 2nd you don't have the 1st

Sorry you're so confused and so fearfully insane. 

The 2nd Amendment is not "sacred", and only gun-nuts imagine that it is something to "believe in". Nothing else in America's Constitution depends on the existence of the 2nd Amendment, no matter what retarded crackpot myths you gun fanatics are stupid enough to swallow. The "sacred 2nd" is an just an archaic bit of outdated, dysfunctional nonsense from the 1700s, when the world was a very different place, and it has no reasonable or functional place in our modern world. As studies of the comparative gun violence rates and crime rates in the other advanced, civilized countries with functioning law enforcement clearly show. We don't need an unlimited "right" to own any kind of gun. Other nations do just fine without this silly anachronism that results in more firearm murders, more mass shootings and more school shootings than all of the other modern nations combined. 

The United States, with less than 5 percent of the world’s population, has about 35–50 percent of the world’s civilian-owned guns, according to a report by the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. It ranks number one in firearms per capita. The United States also has the highest homicide-by-firearm rate among the world’s most developed nations.
source   

The US has had 57 times as many school shootings as the other major industrialized nations combined

CNN

By Chip Grabow and Lisa Rose

May 21, 2018

There have been at least 288 school shootings in the United States since January 1, 2009. 
That's 57 times as many shootings as the other six G7 countries combined.

The 2nd Amendment should be, and probably will be, repealed.

2 minutes ago, ConConfounder said:

Sorry you're so confused and so fearfully insane. 

The 2nd Amendment is not "sacred", and only gun-nuts imagine that it is something to "believe in". Nothing else in America's Constitution depends on the existence of the 2nd Amendment, no matter what retarded crackpot myths you gun fanatics are stupid enough to swallow. The "sacred 2nd" is an just an archaic bit of outdated, dysfunctional nonsense from the 1700s, when the world was a very different place, and it has no reasonable or functional place in our modern world. As studies of the comparative gun violence rates and crime rates in the other advanced, civilized countries with functioning law enforcement clearly show. We don't need an unlimited "right" to own any kind of gun. Other nations do just fine without this silly anachronism that results in more firearm murders, more mass shootings and more school shootings than all of the other modern nations combined. 

The United States, with less than 5 percent of the world’s population, has about 35–50 percent of the world’s civilian-owned guns, according to a report by the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. It ranks number one in firearms per capita. The United States also has the highest homicide-by-firearm rate among the world’s most developed nations.
source   

The US has had 57 times as many school shootings as the other major industrialized nations combined

CNN

By Chip Grabow and Lisa Rose

May 21, 2018

There have been at least 288 school shootings in the United States since January 1, 2009. 
That's 57 times as many shootings as the other six G7 countries combined.

The 2nd Amendment should be, and probably will be, repealed.

It never will be repealed you unAmerican asswipe….

You don't NEED to sit in the front of the bus
You don't NEED to go to church

You don't NEED to read newspapers

You don't NEED to keep your papers and personal effects private

You don't NEED to remain silent when you could just admit to what they ask you to.

If you want to create a different government without inalienable rights, feel free.
But not on these shores

The U.S. needs to limit the number of guns per household, and the type of guns citizens are allowed to own. We also need to eliminate much of the hunting done in this country. This violence poisons society. To placate the bloodlust of these  primitive types, we need to create some kind of 'kill off' diversion amongst themselves. This would benefit both groups, especially civilized man who has a far greater value.

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The U.S. needs to limit the number of guns per household, and the type of guns citizens are allowed to own. We also need to eliminate much of the hunting done in this country. This violence poisons society. To placate the bloodlust of these  primitive types, we need to create some kind of 'kill off' diversion amongst themselves. This would benefit both groups, especially civilized man who has a far greater value.

So do you really want civil war?

Just now, Duck615 said:

So do you really want civil war?

That would accomplish the same goal: to rid our society of pests. By the time we decide to take your guns, your concept of 'fighting back' will no longer be taken seriously.

8 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

A spate of violence in the 1980s and '90s that culminated in a 1996 shooting that left 35 dead led Australian Prime Minister John Howard to convene an assembly to devise gun-control strategies.

The group landed on a massive buyback program, costing hundreds of millions of dollars offset by a one-time tax increase, that bought and destroyed more than 600,000 automatic and semiautomatic weapons and pump-action shotguns.

Over the next few years, gun-death totals were cut nearly in half. Firearm suicides dropped to 0.8 per 100,000 people in 2006 from 2.2 in 1995, while firearm homicides dropped to 0.15 per 100,000 people in 2006 from 0.37 in 1995  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-deaths-eliminated-america-learn-japan-australia-uk-norway-florida-shooting-latest-news-a8216301.html

this is why anti gun nuts cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

Australia like every other country has gun homicides, whether you allow guns or not, every country has Gun homicides. Australia overreacted because of the last shooting

but what that article failed to mention was Murder is on the rise from other means...Stabbings

the UK is the Stabbing capital of Europe, more people die from being stabbed and acid attacks

Norway partically Oslo ( their capital) is known as the crime capital of scandinavia and sexual assaults is an all time high, they warn female tourist of the possible dangers.

You conveniently forgot to mention those things 

Just now, drvoke said:

That would accomplish the same goal: to rid our society of pests. By the time we decide to take your guns, your concept of 'fighting back' will no longer be taken seriously.

come and try and take my guns you fukking POS

9 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

A spate of violence in the 1980s and '90s that culminated in a 1996 shooting that left 35 dead led Australian Prime Minister John Howard to convene an assembly to devise gun-control strategies.

The group landed on a massive buyback program, costing hundreds of millions of dollars offset by a one-time tax increase, that bought and destroyed more than 600,000 automatic and semiautomatic weapons and pump-action shotguns.

Over the next few years, gun-death totals were cut nearly in half. Firearm suicides dropped to 0.8 per 100,000 people in 2006 from 2.2 in 1995, while firearm homicides dropped to 0.15 per 100,000 people in 2006 from 0.37 in 1995  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-deaths-eliminated-america-learn-japan-australia-uk-norway-florida-shooting-latest-news-a8216301.html

Gun deaths in the US decreased more than Australia, over the same time frame. 

Oops.

Image result for gun deaths australia u.s.

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

come and try and take my guns you fukking POS

Don't worry, we will. And it will be sooner than you think.

Just now, drvoke said:

Don't worry, we will. And it will be sooner than you think.

LMFAO I knew you were a pussyboy coward, you can't do anything yourself....

Just now, Duck615 said:

LMFAO I knew you were a pussyboy coward, you can't do anything yourself....

Why would I dirty my hands on a cretin like you? I'll arrange for the mass disposal of the corpses. That would be much more fulfilling work. 

I wonder how many blustering fools there were in Hiroshima brandishing their bayonets before the truth dawned on them? lol

Just now, drvoke said:

Why would I dirty my hands on a cretin like you? I'll arrange for the mass disposal of the corpses. That would be much more fulfilling work. 

I wonder how many blustering fools there were in Hiroshima brandishing their bayonets before the truth dawned on them? lol

Ya just as I thought another pussyboy liberal who is a coward who wants others to fight...

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Ya just as I thought another pussyboy liberal who is a coward who wants others to fight...

Others?

You're spending too much time in the woods, Gomer. You don't even know what's coming.