guilluamezenz

These four countries have nearly eliminated gun deaths - here's what the US can learn

A spate of violence in the 1980s and '90s that culminated in a 1996 shooting that left 35 dead led Australian Prime Minister John Howard to convene an assembly to devise gun-control strategies.

The group landed on a massive buyback program, costing hundreds of millions of dollars offset by a one-time tax increase, that bought and destroyed more than 600,000 automatic and semiautomatic weapons and pump-action shotguns.

Over the next few years, gun-death totals were cut nearly in half. Firearm suicides dropped to 0.8 per 100,000 people in 2006 from 2.2 in 1995, while firearm homicides dropped to 0.15 per 100,000 people in 2006 from 0.37 in 1995  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-deaths-eliminated-america-learn-japan-australia-uk-norway-florida-shooting-latest-news-a8216301.html

Move there then. We have a constitutional right to bear arms here. That isn’t going to change you traitorous bitch. GTFO. 

25 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Move there then. We have a constitutional right to bear arms here. That isn’t going to change you traitorous bitch. GTFO. 

hey if you are that scared to go out the door without packing have at it. but at least admit you carry a gun out of fear and dread. I have balls and don't need a gun.

and of course maybe you live in a really crummy area with a lot of scary nigro men. 

25 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

Try to come and take my weapons you gun grabbing liberal fukks, make my day. 

oh look a scared little man who needs guns to feel less terrified of life. I picture yo as one of these pussies who can't goo to Walmart without packing a rod you are so scared. grow a ball you kunt fart. 

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hey if you are that scared to go out the door without packing have at it. but at least admit you carry a gun out of fear and dread. I have balls and don't need a gun.

and of course maybe you live in a really crummy area with a lot of scary nigro men. 

I admitted I have the constitutional right to bear arms, bitch. I also drive through the most dangerous city in the country, bitch. You’d piss your pants on my commute, boy. 🤣

Russians can not own firearms yet their murder rate is 5 higher than the United states.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

oh look a scared little man who needs guns to feel less terrified of life. I picture yo as one of these pussies who can't goo to Walmart without packing a rod you are so scared. grow a ball you kunt fart. 

Come and try to take my weapons bitch, I’ll be ready and waiting to dispatch you straight to hell.

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I admitted I have the constitutional right to bear arms, bitch. I also drive through the most dangerous city in the country, bitch. You’d piss your pants on my commute, boy. 🤣

nope I don't live a fear based life and am a firm believer in the law of attraction: you attract to you that which you are not that which you want.

if you are scared by all means pack a heater, it is your right.

at least you admit you are scared unlike the so many other gun nutters

Just now, harryramar said:

nope I don't live a fear based life and am a firm believer in the law of attraction: you attract to you that which you are not that which you want.

if you are scared by all means pack a heater, it is your right.

at least you admit you are scared unlike the so many other gun nutters

You’re pretty tough...... on an anonymous Internet forum. 🤣GTFO, pussy. 

3 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

Come and try to take my weapons bitch, I’ll be ready and waiting to dispatch you straight to hell.

you sound really scared cooner. you live in a seedy neighborhood. there is nothing wrong with being scared but you gots to admit it, at least to yourself.

me, I have what we call balls.

I guess they don't grow in the shade so maybe get rid of the beer gut and grow some.

54 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

A spate of violence in the 1980s and '90s that culminated in a 1996 shooting that left 35 dead led Australian Prime Minister John Howard to convene an assembly to devise gun-control strategies.

The group landed on a massive buyback program, costing hundreds of millions of dollars offset by a one-time tax increase, that bought and destroyed more than 600,000 automatic and semiautomatic weapons and pump-action shotguns.

Over the next few years, gun-death totals were cut nearly in half. Firearm suicides dropped to 0.8 per 100,000 people in 2006 from 2.2 in 1995, while firearm homicides dropped to 0.15 per 100,000 people in 2006 from 0.37 in 1995  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-deaths-eliminated-america-learn-japan-australia-uk-norway-florida-shooting-latest-news-a8216301.html

Shame you aren't this animated over ending drug overdose deaths the same way. Instead you are all for making illegal use of narcotics legal. You really have the mentality of cannot beat it, join in on it. Kind of like the old bumper sticker I saw 50 years ago, "Eat sh!t, a million flies cannot be wrong.". Better to be compliant with the corrupted than one dead honest individual.

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You’re pretty tough...... on an anonymous Internet forum. 🤣GTFO, pussy. 

says the old bag who calls people liars based on her mental illness. 

yes the old mind reader and all around pompous old gasbag insisted that she read my mind. hey old gal, nothing insane about that. and you claim to be  nurse?

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thank god for good lawyers. LOL

10 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

What is Hell supposed to be in your mind's eye of syllables believed over life in plain sight?

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

says the old bag who calls people liars based on her mental illness. 

yes the old mind reader and all around pompous old gasbag insisted that she read my mind. hey old gal, nothing insane about that. and you claim to be  nurse?

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thank god for good lawyers. LOL

The retard thinks an acute psych BSN RN is mentally ill and incapable of assessing whether someone is a liar or what they’re thinking....🤣

Maybe you shouldn’t be so obvious, dopey.

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

The retard thinks an acute psych BSN RN is mentally ill and incapable of assessing whether someone is a liar or what they’re thinking....🤣

Maybe you shouldn’t be so obvious, dopey.

I see, so you not only " assessed " who I voted for in 2012 but you went on a three day rampage accusing me of approving the dronng of kids based on your skilled 'assessment..

yeah nothing insane about that .LOL

but wait, howbeit trump was able to slip past you al those lies? 

ooops didn't think that far ahead did ya?

you are full of shlt and a fraud.

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I see, so you not only " assessed " who I voted for in 2012 but you went on a three day rampage accusing me of approving the dronng of kids based on your skilled 'assessment..

yeah nothing insane about that .LOL

but wait, howbeit trump was able to slip past you al those lies? 

ooops didn't think that far ahead did ya?

you are full of shlt and a fraud.

Of course I nailed it too, bitch. That’s why you’re still whining about your ass whupping. 

8 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Of course I nailed it too, bitch. That’s why you’re still whining about your ass whupping. 

and as a psychotic nurse you see nothing insane about you claiming to know who I voted for in 2012 and then went on a 3 day rampage attacking me as a liar and a supporter of murder. 

yes you sound perfectly sane to me. 

have you had a brain scan lately?

I am prescribing one for you.

please let me know how many tumors they find 

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

and as a psychotic nurse you see nothing insane about you claiming to know who I voted for in 2012 and then went on a 3 day rampage attacking me as a liar and a supporter of murder. 

yes you sound perfectly sane to me. 

have you had a brain scan lately?

I am prescribing one for you.

please let me know how many tumors they find 

Not at all. You’ve been caught in more lies than I can count. You’re a pathological liar. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Not at all. You’ve been caught in more lies than I can count. You’re a pathological liar. 

wait, you called me a lair because you assured me that I voted for Obama in 2012 based on your uncanny ability to read minds and you see nothing mentally ill about that?bwahahhahaha

funny how almost all of you culties who call others liars never seem to have the ounce of integrity required to call out trumps thousands  of lies. 

you have no cred left granny. take responsibility for being caught and move on.

too funny you can read my mind over the internet but can't seem to catch trump lying when you see him on tv. 

have a nice day old gal. I won't be here for you to vent your wrath on.

bye

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

hey if you are that scared to go out the door without packing have at it.

I mean shouldn't we be scared? Isn't the point the OP is making is that lunatics with guns are everywhere? 

but at least admit you carry a gun out of fear and dread. I have balls and don't need a gun.

Oh? No fear of getting shot by somebody with a gun then? Why so adamant about getting rid of them then I wonder?

Im sure that's not where you live.

1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

Seems to me Australia didnt really have a problem with gun violence at all then. Those numbers aren't very high at all. 

1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

What's the minority population of those countries? Like Japan?

1 minute ago, kfools said:

I mean shouldn't we be scared? Isn't the point the OP is making is that lunatics with guns are everywhere? 

Oh? No fear of getting shot by somebody with a gun then? Why so adamant about getting rid of them then I wonder?

Im sure that's not where you live.

I never said I want to get rid of guns that would be impossible