Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

The US is NOT Paying Its CEOs Enough. Socialists What Them To Be Paid Even Less

Recommended Posts

Just now, Five By Five said:

Glad it wasn't me

 

You been behaving? Do I need to look at your content?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

You been behaving? Do I need to look at your content?

Yes. I am buggared out on forum juice anyway. Napping

 

A lot of what you say about this place makes more sense lately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

For the public record you would have to know his real name. If you can show that you learned his real name by publically available information, then I say yes.

I'm going to cut him a break and just continue to toy with him here. He slipped up and revealed some stuff and he doesn't realize what led me to finding out about him. He knows I got him. Other people are mentioned in the report and I don't think it is fair to reveal their identity. There is also the slight possibility that I have the wrong person.  He's being investigated. I won't out him until I am 100% certain. I do think he's tipped his hand.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

I'm going to cut him a break and just continue to toy with him here. He slipped up and revealed some stuff and he doesn't realize what led me to finding out about him. He knows I got him. Other people are mentioned in the report and I don't think it is fair to reveal their identity. There is also the slight possibility that I have the wrong person.  He's being investigated. I won't out him until I am 100% certain. I do think he's tipped his hand.

 

 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

I'm going to cut him a break and just continue to toy with him here. He slipped up and revealed some stuff and he doesn't realize what led me to finding out about him. He knows I got him. Other people are mentioned in the report and I don't think it is fair to reveal their identity. There is also the slight possibility that I have the wrong person.  He's being investigated. I won't out him until I am 100% certain. I do think he's tipped his hand.

 

 

Thanx for playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

 

Thanx for playing.

 

I love trolling the trolls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

 

I love trolling the trolls.

You love getting lies shoved up your ass. Something you want to share with the board? 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

I love trolling the trolls.

 

"Yes indeed it is." - teacher, King of all Trolls.

 

numbers-3-7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I'm not a crook or a Russian asset! Everything you found is a coincidence and circumstantial evidence and the cops were out to get me!

 

Your consciousness of guilt continues to show CockBreath.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You love getting lies shoved up your ass. Something you want to share with the board? 🤣

What is your fascination with inserting things into other men's butts. You love dicks being shoved down your throat and up your ass so long as none of them contain truth or facts.  Come out of the closet homo and stop playing the skin flute for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

"Yes indeed it is." - teacher, King of all Trolls.

 

numbers-3-7.png

It is an honor meeting a true master.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

 

Your consciousness of guilt continues to show CockBreath.  

I should change my IP address to from somewhere in Russia. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

What is your fascination with inserting things into other men's butts. You love dicks being shoved down your throat and up your ass so long as none of them contain truth or facts.  Come out of the closet homo and stop playing the skin flute for a while.

Says the idiot who tried to claim all CEO's make 475 times what their employees make. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Says the idiot who tried to claim all CEO's make 475 times what their employees make. 🤣

Stop lying CockBreath. Show the fact that on average CEO's of major corporations get paid on average 475 times more than what their workers earn is not saying that that all CEO's make 475 times more than the average worker. What is it CockBreath, are you stupid or just lying for the oligarchs you blow?

 

pay.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, milomason said:

Corporate Capitalism has to die,for America to live

AMEN!

The CEO of McDonald's earned 3,101 times the median worker in 2017 ($21,761,052 versus $7,017

tshirt-eat-the-rich-d0012740344.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Stop lying CockBreath. Show the fact that on average CEO's of major corporations get paid on average 475 times more than what their workers earn is not saying that that all CEO's make 475 times more than the average worker. What is it CockBreath, are you stupid or just lying for the oligarchs you blow?

 

pay.jpg

1. Yes, Fortune 500 corporations overseeing mega millions to multi billion dollar corporations.....

 

You are comparing less than 0.1% of CEOs to average workers. Those CEO’s deserve every penny of thier pay. 

 

2. You realize we have a 20 trillion dollar economy? Now take the size of those countries economies and compare the ratio to CEO pay......OF COURSE our corporations are going to be much larger than economies not even a 50th of our size. 

 

3. Absolutely no one is stopping you from starting and growing a multi-billion dollar corporation so stop being jealous of others people’s success and start getting honest about your own shortcomings and failures. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

1. Yes, Fortune 500 corporations overseeing mega millions to multi billion dollar corporations.....

And 38% of Americans work for a fortune 500 company you dumb Bad word. 

40 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You are comparing less than 0.1% of CEOs to average workers. Those CEO’s deserve every penny of thier pay. 

It is a lot more than .1% so stop lying, you are in enough trouble already felon.. Leave it to boot licking lackey like you to say that some turd deserves $30 million a year plus stock options, profit sharing and perks. 

ceo-worker-pay.jpg

 

In your evil mind you think is OK that the CEO's of these companies that employ 10's of millions of workers get paid more than 900 times more than the employees. Why do peasant like you suck the dicks of the rich? 

 

40 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

2. You realize we have a 20 trillion dollar economy? Now take the size of those countries economies and compare the ratio to CEO pay......OF COURSE our corporations are going to be much larger than economies not even a 50th of our size. 

 

Why do you make up lies? The EU also has a massive economy you filthy felon and so does China and Japan. The only country where CEO and upper management make obscene wages is the US. 

 

The biggest company in the world in terms of workforce is Walmart with an estimated 2.3 million employees, followed by China National Petroleum (1.5 million) and State Grid(926,067).

 

Toyota is the biggest automaker in the world.  

 

WRONG AGAIN LIAR..... List of the biggest companies in the world. Suck on it felon.

 

40 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

3. Absolutely no one is stopping you from starting and growing a multi-billion dollar corporation so stop being jealous of others people’s success and start getting honest about your own shortcomings and failures. 

 

 

You will soon be part of a huge American industry felon. It's called the prison industry. Maybe you will meet Trump at Club Fed where you can suck his dick.

 

wealth-distribution.jpg

 

Anyone who thinks this is fair needs to be put in a cage and slowly roasted with a flame thrower.  Let's cook the rich before we eat them.

 

See the source image

 

You deserve it felon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

i say we kill them and eat them

Feed to pigs while they are still alive.

 

The original 1% in the US were slave owners. Everyone of them should have been executed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Feed to pigs while they are still alive.

 

The original 1% in the US were slave owners. Everyone of them should have been executed.

 

Lemme make it simple. Are you for the killing of Americans that don't agree with you politically?

 

Y/N questions are a mutha fu(ka, eh?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

And 38% of Americans work for a fortune 500 company you dumb Bad word. 

It is a lot more than .1% so stop lying, you are in enough trouble already felon.. Leave it to boot licking lackey like you to say that some turd deserves $30 million a year plus stock options, profit sharing and perks. 

ceo-worker-pay.jpg

 

In your evil mind you think is OK that the CEO's of these companies that employ 10's of millions of workers get paid more than 900 times more than the employees. Why do peasant like you suck the dicks of the rich? 

 

 

Why do you make up lies? The EU also has a massive economy you filthy felon and so does China and Japan. The only country where CEO and upper management make obscene wages is the US. 

 

The biggest company in the world in terms of workforce is Walmart with an estimated 2.3 million employees, followed by China National Petroleum (1.5 million) and State Grid(926,067).

 

Toyota is the biggest automaker in the world.  

 

WRONG AGAIN LIAR..... List of the biggest companies in the world. Suck on it felon.

 

 

You will soon be part of a huge American industry felon. It's called the prison industry. Maybe you will meet Trump at Club Fed where you can suck his dick.

 

wealth-distribution.jpg

 

Anyone who thinks this is fair needs to be put in a cage and slowly roasted with a flame thrower.  Let's cook the rich before we eat them.

 

See the source image

 

You deserve it felon.

1. So what? Wages are determined by supply and demand. If you want CEO wages, then have the skills, education and talent necessary to become a CEO

 

1b. There are 2.5 million CEO’s with a median annual income of a little over $100,000.... Yes, you’re referring to an extremely small percentage of CEO’s.

 

2. Supply and demand. I have no problem with CEO’s in charge of billions getting 25 million etc. I’ve actually run a business. I know what it takes so stop hating because you don’t have what it takes. Jealous much, dopey? 

 

3. The UE is made up of 28 countries dork. All the countries added up are just under our GDP. That means on average they have. 1/28th our economy.....

 

3b. Those multinational corporations are just that, doofus. 

 

4. More than fair. You’re just mad and bitter you don’t have the skillls, talent, education or intelligence to be a successful CEO. 

 

Get over it, bitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×