ConservativeWAVE

Trump hit it OUT OF THE PARK with his SOTU Address... HERE'S Why ! He was Articulate, Informed, Compasionate, and REAL.. & NOT the Monster the FAKE News would have us believe.. He EXCEEDED expectations, and said things MOST people NEVER Heard before !!

Just now, harryramar said:

therein lies the problem, no one but no one wants to work the dairy farms. I've been inside dairy barns and the stench bowls you over and the ammonia is border line asphyxiating.  

the only ones who will do the work are the illegals as legal immigrants don't have to.

instead of ginning up all this wrath , instead of collapsing entire industries  by kicking them out, they need to come up with a program that allows them to stay and continue working.

they already pay into the system with fake ss number and never get anything back.

surely some business leaders can come up with a plan that is win/ win for everyone

The best way to deal with this is to get rid of the illegals .....period.

Start a national program where welfare recipients take their place in order to get benefits ....

That way we are getting our money's worth.....

3 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Prove it...

Because your words betray you...mr. illegal.

oh gawd you are so 1998 boris. let me guess, I can't prove it without letting you asssholes know my real name and you will then claim that it proves I am illegal because I don't; want a bunch of mongos knowing who I am. boris, you sound way way too stupid to have been a spook. 

seriously you sound like a high school kid and some crummy school in a red state

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

The best way to deal with this is to get rid of the illegals .....period.

Start a national program where welfare recipients take their place in order to get benefits ....

That way we are getting our money's worth.....

yeah and maybe Israel can force the palies into slave labor to pay for the oppression.

27 minutes ago, harryramar said:

therein lies the problem, no one but no one wants to work the dairy farms. I've been inside dairy barns and the stench bowls you over and the ammonia is border line asphyxiating.  

the only ones who will do the work are the illegals as legal immigrants don't have to.

instead of ginning up all this wrath , instead of collapsing entire industries  by kicking them out, they need to come up with a program that allows them to stay and continue working.

they already pay into the system with fake ss number and never get anything back.

surely some business leaders can come up with a plan that is win/ win for everyone

Migrant workers or raise wages to a level that becomes attractive to legal workers. Cartel slavery destabilizes entire countries. These poor workers are regularly extorted for most of their pathetic paychecks. Families in Mexico and central America are harmed if they don't. Its slavery. If we have to pay a dollar more for a gallon of milk it would be worth it.

oh gawd you are so 1998 boris. let me guess, I can't prove it without letting you asssholes know my real name and you will then claim that it proves I am illegal because I don't; want a bunch of mongos knowing who I am. boris, you sound way way too stupid to have been a spook. 

seriously you sound like a high school kid and some crummy school in a red state

Nope.

You are an illegal or at the very least some of your family members are ...

Your predisposition for the plight of illegals betrays you.

yeah and maybe Israel can force the palies into slave labor to pay for the oppression.

What slave labor?

The majority of social service recipients sit on their azzes getting a free ride ....

Why not give them an opportunity to contribute in exchange for benefits ....

11 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Nope.

You are an illegal or at the very least some of your family members are ...

Your predisposition for the plight of illegals betrays you.

You are a psycho Boris 

10 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

What slave labor?

The majority of social service recipients sit on their azzes getting a free ride ....

Why not give them an opportunity to contribute in exchange for benefits ....

Because we are better than that boris

you wouldn’t know that but who cares what you think😀

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

HARRY IS A WELFARE RAT

No, we are not.

It's time to make those that don't contribute and sit on their azzes ...contribute.

You ALEC Anti American Conservative Robots would claim Trump the Rump provided his best long winded  speech ever if he pulled down his pants, shot the USA the moon and waddled off the stage with the Trump Rump still showing. Which essentially is what he did .......

Lies, lies and more lies = the GOP party courtesy of the ALEC Platform with Trump as the loud mouth piece.

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, we are not.

It's time to make those that don't contribute and sit on their azzes ...contribute.

What about entire states that are on the dole like so many red states???

Can They at least not eat so much junk food so the rest of the country is not stuck paying their medical bills

Just now, merrill said:

You ALEC Anti American Conservative Robots would claim Trump the Rump provided his best long winded  speech ever if he pulled down his pants, shot the USA the moon and waddled off the stage with the Trump Rump still showing. Which essentially is what he did .......

Lies, lies and more lies = the GOP party courtesy of the ALEC Platform with Trump as the loud mouth piece.

With that kind of attitude the Dems will fail at the polls.

America is sick of obstructionist Dem partisan activism ....

They want bipartisanism...

What about entire states that are on the dole like so many red states???

Can They at least not eat so much junk food so the rest of the country is not stuck paying their medical bills

There is no entire state on the dole...

That is a myth that you are guilty of trying to spread ....

And we were discussingv social service recipients ....

New York state and California lead the nation .....

9 minutes ago, merrill said:

again .....

Just now, merrill said:

again .....

STFU YOU FAT POS LIBTARD BASTARD

10 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

With that kind of attitude the Dems will fail at the polls.

America is sick of obstructionist Dem partisan activism ....

They want bipartisanism...

Right because now that the gop was kicked out of the house we want to share power with them like they did.

you are such an ingenue 

9 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

There is no entire state on the dole...

That is a myth that you are guilty of trying to spread ....

And we were discussingv social service recipients ....

New York state and California lead the nation .....

Both states pay more to the gov than they get back.

where does the extra money go boris?

ya think to those red states that pay less than they get back??

ya think😀

7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

STFU YOU FAT POS LIBTARD BASTARD

What a fcuking mental case😁

Right because now that the gop was kicked out of the house we want to share power with them like they did.

you are such an ingenue 

You just don't get it do you....

The vast majority of Americans are shunning the Dem obstructionism and know that to get anything done it takes two parties .......

Which Trump eluded to last night....

But don't believe me there are multiple polls by leftist news sites that actually prove what I am saying ....

Therefore you and your little fantasies .....are just that...

Fantasies of a disgruntled leftist who stopped listening to what the majority of Americans want.

Which is not a good political strategy ...

Trump, of course, did not write that speech. He is incapable of being even that coherent.

He (or perhaps his speechwriter)  is apparently so damn dumb that he knows that nothing rankles the Democrats more than referring to the "Democrat Party". Democrat is a NOUN, the proper name of the opposition party is the Democratic Party.

If you want to get along with HRM Queen Elizabeth II, you do not refer to her as "that wrinkly old German harpy".

Both states pay more to the gov than they get back.

where does the extra money go boris?

ya think to those red states that pay less than they get back??

ya think😀

Both states have the highest number of social service recipients on the books.....

Enough to replace all illegals in this country as a workforce .....

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Trump could have said, " The sky is blue" and walked off the stage and CWave would be raving about it. 

HA!!  Yea RIGHT.... Spoken like a Liberal MORON overcome by Trump Derangement Syndrome !!