Jump to content
ConservativeWAVE

Trump hit it OUT OF THE PARK with his SOTU Address... HERE'S Why ! He was Articulate, Informed, Compasionate, and REAL.. & NOT the Monster the FAKE News would have us believe.. He EXCEEDED expectations, and said things MOST people NEVER Heard before !!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

it is not a criminal offense. it is a civil offense. at least learn about that which you blather.

https://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2017/mar/15/florida-conference-catholic-bishops/being-united-states-unlawfully-crime/

When we checked with the Florida Conference of Catholic Bishops, Michele M. Taylor, the group’s associate director for communications, pointed to the 2012 Supreme Court case Arizona vs. United States. The majority opinion found that "as a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain present in the United States."

Experts agreed. Unlawful presence is neither a felony nor a misdemeanor, said Ilya Shapiro, a senior fellow in constitutional studies at the libertarian Cato Institute. It is a civil infraction that results in removal and a bar on re-entry for a certain period of time.

"Not everything that’s illegal — meaning against the law or violating the law — is a crime," Shapiro said. "There are civil violations, like when you get a parking ticket. ‘Unlawful presence’ is one of these. You don't go to jail or receive any other criminal punishment for being in the country illegally — you get deported."

Perhaps we should make it criminal as it is in most parts of the world. In some places illegal entry is considered a felony or even a capital crime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

We are saying they want to work, not be subject to demorat control and handouts as the Demorats have put them in that position.You would know that if you werent a fkn moron.

so  you are saying they don't want to work and better themselves because they are so stupid they are stuck on the dem plantation. that is moronic

 do you have any data to prove that lie ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

so  you are saying they don't want to work and better themselves because they are so stupid they are stuck on the dem plantation. that is moronic

 do you have any data to prove that lie ? 

I didnt say that at all, Dummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Perhaps we should make it criminal as it is in most parts of the world. In some places illegal entry is considered a felony or even a capital crime. 

illegal entry is not the same as being here illegally. 

besides without the illegals all those nice rightist dairy farmers in iowa. like the family of devin nunes would go bust. when trump demands that ice raids those republicans let me know, otherwise he is just a bulls hitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, harryramar said:

illegal entry is not the same as being here illegally. 

 

 

Except they are both...

 

wait...

 

wait...

 

ILLEGAL!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, harryramar said:

illegal entry is not the same as being here illegally. 

besides without the illegals all those nice rightist dairy farmers in iowa. like the family of devin nunes would go bust. when trump demands that ice raids those republicans let me know, otherwise he is just a bulls hitter

Migrants are not necessarily illegal aliens. Some certainly are cartel beholden slaves and those should be evicted for their own good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Except they are both...

 

wait...

 

wait...

 

ILLEGAL!!!

 

 

lying to the fbi as well as perjury are also illegal, but that doesn't stop you rightists from making excuses for those crimes. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Migrants are not necessarily illegal aliens. Some certainly are cartel beholden slaves and those should be evicted for their own good.

when can we expect ice to raid the family farm of that piece of shlt devin nunes? why is he and other trump supporters in iowa above the law?

trump is a Bad wording joke .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

when can we expect ice to raid the family farm of that piece of shlt devin nunes? why is he and other trump supporters in iowa above the law?

trump is a Bad wording joke .

We have had our Republican owned meatpacking plants raided several times over the past few years. Hundreds of illegals deported. We need to start harshly punishing employers knowingly hiring illegal aliens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

illegal entry is not the same as being here illegally. 

besides without the illegals all those nice rightist dairy farmers in iowa. like the family of devin nunes would go bust. when trump demands that ice raids those republicans let me know, otherwise he is just a bulls hitter

Yes, it is.....

And if you disagree try this little experiment ....

Take as many illegals as you want to the nearest ICE office and when you go home empty handed....

You will have proved to yourself that illegal entry is the SAME as being here illegally.

Let us know what happens ....Harry.

But I suspect that you won't even make it to your car before you too are incarcerated.....

You Fu cking illegal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

We have had our Republican owned meatpacking plants raided several times over the past few years. Hundreds of illegals deported. We need to start harshly punishing employers knowingly hiring illegal aliens.

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

We have had our Republican owned meatpacking plants raided several times over the past few years. Hundreds of illegals deported. We need to start harshly punishing employers knowingly hiring illegal aliens.

but no republican politician will say that out loud and the orange gasbag won't either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Yes, it is.....

And if you disagree try this little experiment ....

Take as many illegals as you want to the nearest ICE office and when you go home empty handed....

You will have proved to yourself that illegal entry is the SAME as being here illegally.

Let us know what happens ....Harry.

But I suspect that you won't even make it to your car before you too are incarcerated.....

You Fu cking illegal.

 

being here illegally is a civil penalty  boris. try to learn something for once.the lady in the quote is  libertarian with the cato institute but of course you anonymous posters always know better tat them or the cia orr the fbi or the doj. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

but no republican politician will say that out loud and the orange gasbag won't either

Without addressing the demand we cannot address the supply. As long as employers reap the benefits of cartel slavery a wall will not stop the issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

 

But I suspect that you won't even make it to your car before you too are incarcerated.....

You Fu cking illegal.

 

fcuk you boris and fcuk putin  your boss.

oh and tell the clown to get breast reduction surgery or at least keep his shirt on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Without addressing the demand we cannot address the supply. As long as employers reap the benefits of cartel slavery a wall will not stop the issues. 

as a business owner I understand the need to hire people who are illegal  to do the work no one else wants to do, but what galls me is the hypocrisy of these clowns who pretend to agree with trumps call to kick them all out. nunes is th worst offender and should be held accountable in public view for all to see.

until then almost everyone agrees that trump is just bulls hitting the suckers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

but no republican politician will say that out loud and the orange gasbag won't either

He already has ...

Many times.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

being here illegally is a civil penalty  boris. try to learn something for once.the lady in the quote is  libertarian with the cato institute but of course you anonymous posters always know better tat them or the cia orr the fbi or the doj. 

Undocumented illegals face deportation ...just like you if ICE catches up with you.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, harryramar said:

as a business owner I understand the need to hire people who are illegal  to do the work no one else wants to do, but what galls me is the hypocrisy of these clowns who pretend to agree with trumps call to kick them all out. nunes is th worst offender and should be held accountable in public view for all to see.

until then almost everyone agrees that trump is just bulls hitting the suckers

 Hold him to it. Put his feet to the fire. This is the first I've heard of it. The more comfortable we make it to be unemployed, the more comfortable the safety net, the more jobs there will be that Americans will refuse to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Undocumented illegals face deportation ...just like you if ICE catches up with you.

 

 

 

I am a  real American boris, not some pseudo Israeli/ Russian who lives in canada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I am a  real American boris, not some pseudo Israeli/ Russian who lives in canada

you are a muslim POS pig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

 Hold him to it. Put his feet to the fire. This is the first I've heard of it. The more comfortable we make it to be unemployed, the more comfortable the safety net, the more jobs there will be that Americans will refuse to do.

therein lies the problem, no one but no one wants to work the dairy farms. I've been inside dairy barns and the stench bowls you over and the ammonia is border line asphyxiating.  

the only ones who will do the work are the illegals as legal immigrants don't have to.

instead of ginning up all this wrath , instead of collapsing entire industries  by kicking them out, they need to come up with a program that allows them to stay and continue working.

they already pay into the system with fake ss number and never get anything back.

surely some business leaders can come up with a plan that is win/ win for everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

you are a muslim POS pig

you can;t read a book let alone my mind clemmy. stick to what you know which is nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

I am a  real American boris, not some pseudo Israeli/ Russian who lives in canada

Prove it...

Because your words betray you...mr. illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you can;t read a book let alone my mind clemmy. stick to what you know which is nothing

coming from a goat fukker that is some funny shiit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...