ConservativeWAVE

Trump hit it OUT OF THE PARK with his SOTU Address... HERE'S Why ! He was Articulate, Informed, Compasionate, and REAL.. & NOT the Monster the FAKE News would have us believe.. He EXCEEDED expectations, and said things MOST people NEVER Heard before !!

16 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Nazis are xenophobic. Nazis like alpha male leaders and are fiercely nationalistic. His plans to stop ILLEGAL immigration are appealing to them as they believe it will include acts to reduce legal immigration. Trump is nationalist and white. I can see his appeal to nazis. 

Your turn. Why are Nambla and other groups vying to legalize sex with children attracted to the progressive left?

False equivalence.

Legalized sex with children has never been and never will be an election issue, while immigration and the rights of immigrants/refugees was and still is.

Was NAMBLA ever as enthusiastic about any Democrat candidate as the Nazis were about Trump?

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

False equivalence.

Legalized sex with children has never been and never will be an election issue, while immigration and the rights of immigrants/refugees was and still is.

Was NAMBLA ever as enthusiastic about any Democrat candidate as the Nazis were about Trump?

The return of institutional racism, segregation, and slavery will never be election issues either. I don't follow Nambla closely because they want to rape kids. They seem excited by progressives well intentioned attacks on age of consent. Seem to like the normalization of other socially taboo sexual kinks hoping they will get their day in the son, er sun.

17 minutes ago, Toldya said:

But it's a phony narrative and has nothing to do with what the left actually supports.

On the other hand, the right actually DOES support turning away refugees and really does think that illegals are criminals... and so do Nazis.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/majority-of-republicans-support-trumps-immigration-policy-poll/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

Beyond whatever you personally think about racism, why do you think Nazis love Trump so much?

See it's all in the way you phrase a thing. It's disingenuous to say that the "right" supports turning away refugees. Though, we may not agree on what constitutes a "refugee". Just wanting to come here may not be enough to qualify.

Doesn't the commission of illegal acts make one a criminal? Entering this country without permission or staying here beyond the limits of permission is against the law.

The Nazi thing is a non-starter. I've never personally met one but I had several family members who fought the real Nazis during WW2. I can't speak to what Nazis like or don't like.

35 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The return of institutional racism, segregation, and slavery will never be election issues either. I don't follow Nambla closely because they want to rape kids. They seem excited by progressives well intentioned attacks on age of consent. Seem to like the normalization of other socially taboo sexual kinks hoping they will get their day in the son, er sun.

When was the age of consent ever 'attacked' by 'progressives'? Are you talking about actual politicians doing this or do you mean some obscure activist somewhere?

The people in Nazi concentration camps weren't slaves... they were prisoners. They weren't property-- property is protected and cared for as an investment... they were prisoners who were executed through work. Their crimes were dreamed up in conspiracy theories and stereotypes similar to those Alex Jones, the RWNJ media and Trump himself espouse. It didn't begin with that, either... before things became as dire as they ultimately became, they were also separated from their families in the same way Trump is separating children from their families in the over 100 camps he has set up along the border. Hitler didn't let anyone know what was actually going on in those places, the same way Trump is denying that he is separating children from their families. The Nazis only ever painted a perfectly rosy picture of their accomplishments... and made sure it was possible for the Germans to ignore what was really going on.

The holocaust, like any other genocide, wasn't purely about anti-semitism... it was mostly about othering people, about believing that they don't belong, stripping away their humanity in the media by accusing them of crimes against the nation, society, the people, etc... they spread disease, committed crimes, stole jobs, conspired against the locals, they are murderers, drug dealers, rapists, etc. The 'official' reasons were essentially a way of legitimizing racist discrimination, which escalated towards the Final Solution.

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

When was the age of consent ever 'attacked' by 'progressives'? Are you talking about actual politicians doing this or do you mean some obscure activist somewhere?

The people in Nazi concentration camps weren't slaves... they were prisoners. They weren't property-- property is protected and cared for as an investment... they were prisoners who were executed through work. Their crime was rooted in conspiracy theories and stereotypes similar to those Alex Jones, the RWNJ media and Trump himself espouse. It didn't begin with that, either... before things became as dire as they ultimately became, they were also separated from their families in the same way Trump is separating children from their families in the over 100 camps he has set up along the border. Hitler didn't let anyone know what was actually going on in those places, the same way Trump is denying that he is separating children from their families. The Nazis only ever painted a perfectly rosy picture of their accomplishments.

The holocaust, like any other genocide, wasn't purely about anti-semitism... it was mostly about othering people, about believing that they don't belong, stripping away their humanity in the media by accusing them of crimes against the nation, society, the people, etc... they spread disease, committed crimes, stole jobs, conspired against the locals, they are murderers, drug dealers, rapists, etc. The 'official' reasons were essentially a way of legitimizing racist discrimination, which escalated towards the Final Solution.

Age of consent laws for buggery were set at 21. Lowered to 18. Fought down to 16. See a pattern?

https://www.youngstonewall.org.uk/help-advice/parenting-rights/legal-equality

I have seen it argued by some that young gay teens need adult homosexual mentors, gay Yodas, to train them in the ways of homosexuality. Again I point to the reaction, or lack of one on the progressive side, to the young transvestite performing risque shows at gay bars.

35 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

See it's all in the way you phrase a thing. It's disingenuous to say that the "right" supports turning away refugees. Though, we may not agree on what constitutes a "refugee". Just wanting to come here may not be enough to qualify.

Doesn't the commission of illegal acts make one a criminal? Entering this country without permission or staying here beyond the limits of permission is against the law.

The Nazi thing is a non-starter. I've never personally met one but I had several family members who fought the real Nazis during WW2. I can't speak to what Nazis like or don't like.

But Trump is turning away refugees and the right supports Trump.

And there are plenty of victimless crimes that don't result in someone being branded a criminal... technically pot smokers, people who have anal sex, or jaywalkers are criminals too.

The right uses that designation to dehumanize them and equate them with pedophiles and rapists and murderers... it's absurd.

Obviously no political leader or party supporter is going to call themselves a Nazi.

But they will support Nazi-like beliefs while rejecting the notion that that's what they are.

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

And there are plenty of victimless crimes that don't result in someone being branded a criminal... technically pot smokers, people who have anal sex, or jaywalkers are criminals too.

The right uses that designation to dehumanize them and equate them with pedophiles and rapists and murderers... it's absurd.

Obviously no political leader or party supporter is going to call themselves a Nazi.

But they will support Nazi-like beliefs while rejecting the notion that that's what they are.

The Citizens of America have the RIGHT to decide who comes to America, and under what circumstances... I'm SURE, given the opportunity, 80% of the WORLD would come here if they could.  BUT, we can NOT sustain 80% of the world, on the backs of American Taxpayers !  Nor SHOULD we !!

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Age of consent laws for buggery were set at 21. Lowered to 18. Fought down to 16. See a pattern?

https://www.youngstonewall.org.uk/help-advice/parenting-rights/legal-equality

I have seen it argued by some that young gay teens need adult homosexual mentors, gay Yodas, to train them in the ways of homosexuality. Again I point to the reaction, or lack of one on the progressive side, to the young transvestite performing risque shows at gay bars.

Well, that's for the UK, and you conveniently excluded this part:

• 2001: Age of consent for gay/bi men is lowered to 16.

Sex between men was illegal until 1967, when the Sexual Offences Act came into force making it legal for men aged 21 or above. In 1994 that age was lowered to 18 and in 2001 it was lowered again to 16 – making it the same as the age of consent for straight people.

I am pretty sure the issue here was the discriminatory nature of having a double standard when it came to ages of consent for gay vs straight couples. All that gay activists have ever wanted was the same legal protections as straight couples.

I am not even going to respond to whatever you're talking about with the adult mentors or whatever. Random people talking about this crap on whatever forum is not the same as running a campaign or winning a presidency or actually setting up concentration camps along the border.

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

Well, that's for the UK, and you conveniently excluded this part:

I am pretty sure the issue here was the discriminatory nature of having a double standard when it came to ages of consent for gay vs straight couples. All that gay activists have ever wanted was the same legal protections as straight couples.

I am not even going to respond to whatever you're talking about with the adult mentors or whatever. Random people talking about this crap on whatever forum is not the same as running a campaign or winning a presidency or actually setting up concentration camps along the border.

There are no concentration camps on the border. Same facilities have been there for decades as this issue has been a problem for decades. 

3 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

The Citizens of America have the RIGHT to decide who comes to America, and under what circumstances... I'm SURE, given the opportunity, 80% of the WORLD would come here if they could.  BUT, we can NOT sustain 80% of the world, on the backs of American Taxpayers !  Nor SHOULD we !!

No they don't.

They only have the RIGHT to vote for one of two people.

And even if they have a majority of votes, it doesn't mean that the person they choose will win.

And that vote doesn't even mean anything if you don't live in one of the swing states.

America is not a democracy, stop pretending that anything that happens is the will of the people.

58 minutes ago, Toldya said:

False equivalence.

It seems to me that with the Democrats creating "plantations" in 90% of the inner cities in America... where blacks and other minorities live in CRIME and DRUG infested SQUALOR... because they are made DEPENDENT on Democrat Charity (i.e. Social Programs), while they DO NOTHING to better the lives of those people... and they DO IT for their VOTES !!  So, it seems to e that keeping BLACKS and other MINORITIES, in CRIME and DRUG infested SQUALOR, would be more appealing to the KKK and Nazis than ANYTHING Trump is proposing !! 

I think your "logic" is all wet !!

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

Jaywalking is illegal too.

Deport them all, I say!

What part about being in any county  illegally is not a crime?   

You  do not get to stay.

13 minutes ago, Toldya said:

As I said...Saying you are a refugee doesn't necessarily make you a refugee. The fact is that they ask for refugee status. Very often they just disappear into our country. They should be held at the border until it's sorted out and they should bring a lunch because I can't afford to support them in the meantime. As it turns out, most don't qualify and just force their way in. They are trespasser.

[/QUOTE]

Those of us who pay for the burden they on our schools and other services are victims. Regardless, committing a crime makes one a criminal.

The real Nazis call themselves Nazis.

11 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

One of the BIGGEST BS SCAMS today are the "Fact Check" entities, who are nothing more than LIARS Incorporated !!  IF you want the FACTS, you need to go to the SOURCES of the FACTS... not to the people who want to SPIN the facts to say what THEY want them to say !!  Here are a few:

UNITED STATES ECONOMIC DATA AND STATISTICS, GENERAL

1. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (link is external) – Employment, productivity, working hours, and more. 

2. U.S. Federal Reserve (link is external) – Bank assets, exchange rates, interest rates, industrial activity, and more.

3. U.S. Treasury (link is external) – Data, statistics, and charts on interest rates, economic trends, and the impact of fiscal policies. 

4. U.S. Census Bureau (link is external) – Historic and current economic trends, statistics by sector (e.g., construction), and more. Calculate basic/descriptive statistics online using the “Data Ferrett (link is external).”    

5. U.S. Department of Commerce/Bureau of Economic Analysis (link is external) – GDP, balance of payments, “Economy at a Glance…”, and more. This agency produces the “Statistical Abstract of the U.S.” and related publications, available online or in the Reference room.

6. Council of Economic Advisors (link is external) – Fact sheets and reports on current issues in the U.S. economy, ranging from the median cost of a college education to veterans’ skills and salaries. 

7. Data.gov (link is external)– National data on agriculture, education, manufacturing, and more, including geospatial data. 

DATA, STATISTICS, AND ECONOMIC NEWS, GENERAL

8. Bloomberg – Economic research reports, SEC filings, current company, industry, and country data, and more.  

9. Hoovers – Records for public and private companies (e.g., income statements), CEO profiles, and more. 

10. Wall Street Journal Index – Index of company, industry, and general news for the previous month, quarter, and year. See also, “Real Time Economics (link is external)” and “The Wealth Report (link is external)” from the Wall Street Journal. 

INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC DATA AND STATISTICS

11. EIU Databases – Collection of databases containing historical, current, and forecast data and research reports on key markets and industries around the globe. 

12. International Financial Statistics – Database maintained by the International Monetary Fund, with statistics on balance of payments, external trade, prices, and more for countries around the globe.  

13. OECD iLibrary Statistics (link is external)– Energy projections, migration data, and other country-level data and statistics. 

14. World Bank Data (link is external) – Data, statistics, and graphics on “key indicators” in debt, health, education, and more. 

15. African Development Bank Data Portal (link is external) – Statistics and interactive graphics on GDP, GNI/capita, inflation, and more for the continent of Africa. 

16. Asian Development Bank (link is external) – Data on key economic and social indicators for economically developing countries in Asia and Eastern Europe. 

17. Inter-American Development Bank (link is external) – Trade, inflation, debt, and other data for Latin American countries and beyond.  

UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT DATA AND STATISTICS BY DEPARTMENT/AGENCY

18. Department of Agriculture/Economic Research Service (link is external) – Data on commodities, imports and exports, regulations, and more, nationally and state-by state. 

19. Department of Defense Budget Data (link is external) – Data on procurement, personnel costs, and more. 

20. Department of Education/National Center for Education Statistics (link is external)– Data on teacher salaries, costs of educational programs, child care expenditures, and more. 

21. Department of Energy/U.S. Energy Information Administration (link is external) – Data and statistics on coal and natural gas rates, energy tax credits, and more. 

22. Department of Health and Human Services (link is external)– Data on health care costs, disease rates, FDA recalls, and more. 

23. Department of Homeland Security (link is external) – Data and statistics on FEMA expenditures, intellectual property, immigration, and more. 

24. Department of Housing and Urban Development/Office of Policy Development and Research (link is external) – Data on housing and rental markets, subsidized housing, tax credits, and more. 

25. Department of Interior (link is external) – Data on natural resource expenditures, natural disasters, land use, and more. 

26. Department of Justice/Bureau of Justice Statistics (link is external) – Data on block grants to law enforcement agencies, prison expenditures, and more.  

27. Department of State/Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs (link is external) – Statistics and reports on international economic threats, commerce opportunities, trade, and more. 

28. Department of Transportation/Bureau of Transportation Statistics (link is external) – Data and statistics on airlines, shipping, fuel costs, and more. 

29. Department of Veterans Affairs/National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics (link is external) – Data and statistics on veterans’ health care, housing, education, and other costs. 

30. Environmental Protection Agency (link is external)– Cost estimates and expenditure data for environmental projects such as reduction of drinking water toxins, methane emissions, and more. 

31. Internal Revenue Service/IRS Data Book (link is external) – Data on tax returns filed, tax credits, penalties and more. 

32. Office of Management and Budget (link is external) – Data and statistics on the federal budget and federal agency procurement, performance, and more.  

33. Small Business Administration (link is external) – Wide-ranging data on consumers, business capital, economic trends, and more. 

SPECIALIZED ECONOMIC DATA RESOURCES, ELECTRONIC 

34. Consumer Confidence Survey/Conference Board (link is external) – Data, statistics, and reports on U.S. and international consumer spending and confidence. 

35. Consumer Price Index/Bureau of Labor Statistics (link is external) – Monthly reports on consumer spending on myriad commodities.  See also, Producer Price Index/Bureau of Labor Statistics (link is external) for changes in sales prices over time.  

36. Cost of Capital: Estimation and Applications,” “IntelliNews Reports from ISI Emerging Markets,” and other resources via LexisNexis – LexisNexis economic databases and reporting services covering company, industry, national, and international trends. Tip: Search Orbis for the name of the resource (e.g., Cost of Capital). 

37. European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) (link is external) – Data, statistics, and reports on credit ratings and credit ratings agencies. 

38. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) (link is external) – Data and statistics on individual banks, banking companies, and the banking industry. 

39. Standard & Poor’s/Case-Shiller “Housing Views” (link is external) – Recent housing, foreclosure, and default statistics and expert economic analysis. 

ECONOMICS REFERENCE GUIDES AND LEARNING RESOURCES

40. ALA Guide to Economics & Business: Reference – 1,300+ sources for economics and business information, mostly print. YLS Reference Room, HB61.A423X   

41. “Free Exchange,” The Economist (link is external)– Blog that encourages debates on current and historic topics in economics and includes occasional short treatises on economic theory.  

42. Investopedia (link is external)– Definitions of key terms used to make financial predictions and decisions. See the entry (link is external): “What are leading, lagging and coincident indicators? What are they for?”  

43. Understanding Economics and Money,” TeachersFirst (link is external) – Elementary activities and explanations of economics to share with the youngsters in your life. 

ECONOMICS BLOGS AND COLUMNS

44. Dan Ariely’s blog (link is external) – Duke University behavioral economist offers advice on using economic leverage to improve policy and personal outcomes.  

45. Ian Ayres’ blog – Yale Law School professor and economist analyzes current research at the intersection of law and economics, including behavioral economics research on incentives and personal goal-setting. 

46. The Big Picture (link is external) – Economic journalist Barry Ritholtz and others analyze domestic and international stock market and macroeconomic trends. 

47. Calculated Risk (link is external) – Up-to-date analysis of economic data, with commentary on how to accurately forecast domestic and international markets and industries.  

48. Freakonomics (link is external) – Analysis of the economic side of current events ranging from employment policy to school funding with a focus on incentivizing pro-social behaviors.

49. John Cochrane, “The Grumpy Economist” (link is external)– University of Chicago Economist provides commentary, statistics, and graphics at the intersection of finance and macroeconomics.

50. Paul Krugman, “The Conscience of a Liberal” (link is external)– Nobel Prize winning economist and political commentator writes on international trade imbalances, macroeconomic fiscal policy, national debt reduction, and more. 

51. Greg Mankiw’s Blog (link is external) – Economic insight from renowned expert in New Keynesian economics on taxation policies, government spending and debt, economics education, and more. 

52. Marginal Revolution (link is external) – George Mason University economists analyze national and global fiscal policy, encouraging debate and commentary from a wide range of readers.

53. National Public Radio/Planet Money (link is external)– Blog and podcasts covering current events in U.S. and international economics, and providing detailed explanations of economic phenomena such as compound interest. 

54. Nouriel Roubini Blog (link is external)– New York University economist analyzes under-appreciated macroeconomic risks and fiscal shortcomings. 

LAW & ECONOMICS BLOGS & SITES 

55. Antitrust & Competition Policy Blog (link is external) – University of Florida Law professor D. Daniel Sokol and guests analyze current antitrust rulings, research reports, and more. 

56. Banking Law Prof Blog (link is external)– Ann Graham of Hamline Law and guests scrutinize banking reform, fiscal policy, and current events in the banking industry. 

57. “The Legal Pulse” (link is external)– Members of the free enterprise promoting Washington Legal Foundation analyze agency decisions, federal rulings, and economic trends. 

58. The John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics, and Business at Harvard Law School (link is external) – Web site links to working papers, fellowships, and more. 

59. Law, Economics & Organization Workshop at Yale Law School – Web site links to interdisciplinary workshop series.  

60. Ludwig Center for Community & Economic Development at Yale Law School – Web site links to entrepreneurship and economic innovation podcasts, research publications, and more. 

61. M & A Law Prof Blog (link is external) – Brian J. M. Quinn of Boston College Law and guests analyze current affairs in mergers and acquisitions. 

62. Tax Prof Blog (link is external)– Paul L. Caron of Cincinnati Law and guests dissect contemporary tax law and forecast the impacts of proposed tax reforms.  

63. Wills, Trusts and Estates Prof Blog (link is external) – Gerry W. Beyer of Texas Tech Law and guests analyze state, national, and international trends in estates law. 

SPECIALIZED ECONOMIC DATA RESOURCES, PRINT 

64. Almanac of Business and Industry Financial Ratios – Company financial information drawn from more than 5 million IRS tax returns. 

65. Best’s Aggregates and Averages – Financial information for property-casualty companies, property-liability companies, and other insurers, including annual statements, underwriting gains/losses, and more.

66. Budget of the United States Government (historical) – U.S. budgets on microfiche and in print from 1971-present.

1 hour ago, bigsky said:

Perhaps the dumbest statement ever made

are you claiming that montana is self sufficient????

17 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

It seems to me that with the Democrats creating "plantations" in 90% of the inner cities in America... where blacks and other minorities live in CRIME and DRUG infested SQUALOR... because they are made DEPENDENT on Democrat Charity (i.e. Social Programs), while they DO NOTHING to better the lives of those people... and they DO IT for their VOTES !!  So, it seems to e that keeping BLACKS and other MINORITIES, in CRIME and DRUG infested SQUALOR, would be more appealing to the KKK and Nazis than ANYTHING Trump is proposing !! 

I think your "logic" is all wet !!

what a bunch of racist garbage. you are saying blacks are so stupid that they want to live in crappy neighborhoods and send their kids to lousy schools so they can get meager handouts, are you that big an imbecile to make such a claim???

Christ you cultists advertise your ignorance and stupidity as if it were a virtue.

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

are you claiming that montana is self sufficient????

Do you need a truck load of tissues this morning? Trump blasted socialism.Because he is smart and Demorats are morons.

Just now, harryramar said:

what a bunch of racist garbage. you are saying blacks are so stupid that they want to live in crappy neighborhoods and send their kids to lousy schools so they can get meager handouts, are you that big an imbecile to make such a claim???

Christ you cultists advertise your ignorance and stupidity as if it were a virtue.

We are saying they want to work, not be subject to demorat control and handouts as the Demorats have put them in that position.You would know that if you werent a fkn moron.

3 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

Trump hit it OUT OF THE PARK with his SOTU Address... HERE'S Why !  He was Articulate, Informed, Compassionate, and REAL.. & NOT the Monster the FAKE News would have us believe.. He EXCEEDED expectations, and said things MOST people NEVER Heard before !!

While the FAKE News Media have spent the last TWO YEARS trying to make us believe Trump was a MONSTER, and IDIOT, and INCOMPETENT... HE was CHANGING America... Yesterday he laid out his LAUNDRY list of accomplishments... which included Economic Successes, International Successes, Trade Successes, Tax Successes, as well as MAJOR SUCCESSES for Minorities and Women... that even the Democrats COULD NOT HELP but applaud and CHEER !!  He laid out things that his administration has done, that the media have TRIED to HIDE, and NEVER speak about... so YESTERDAY, it was the FIRST TIME that MILLIONS of Americans actually heard about... THEY heard the REAL Donald Trump...  NOT the one the FAKE News Media tried to CREATE, but the REAL MAN !!  ..,and I think MOST people, were VERY impressed...

Lets watch the REAL Polls over the next few days, I think Donald Trump won himself a NEW following yesterday... DESPITE what the Democrat Party HOPED !!  It was a MAJOR victory for Donald J. Trump... a GREAT man, and a GREAT President !!

"Reporters Stunned by State of the Union’s Appeal to Both Sides"

17 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

What part about being in any county  illegally is not a crime?   

You  do not get to stay.

it is not a criminal offense. it is a civil offense. at least learn about that which you blather.

https://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2017/mar/15/florida-conference-catholic-bishops/being-united-states-unlawfully-crime/

When we checked with the Florida Conference of Catholic Bishops, Michele M. Taylor, the group’s associate director for communications, pointed to the 2012 Supreme Court case Arizona vs. United States. The majority opinion found that "as a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain present in the United States."

Experts agreed. Unlawful presence is neither a felony nor a misdemeanor, said Ilya Shapiro, a senior fellow in constitutional studies at the libertarian Cato Institute. It is a civil infraction that results in removal and a bar on re-entry for a certain period of time.

"Not everything that’s illegal — meaning against the law or violating the law — is a crime," Shapiro said. "There are civil violations, like when you get a parking ticket. ‘Unlawful presence’ is one of these. You don't go to jail or receive any other criminal punishment for being in the country illegally — you get deported."

14 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

One of the BIGGEST BS SCAMS today are the "Fact Check" entities, who are nothing more than LIARS Incorporated !! 

If people want the FACTS they need to check the SOURCES of the data...

trump lies and lies and lies and you say nothing because you are weakling and a morally bankrupt old man

you really have no moral authority you old fool, you gave it away to trump for a shltgul worthless iou. . 

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Do you need a truck load of tissues this morning? Trump blasted socialism.Because he is smart and Demorats are morons.

he blasted socialism because he knows you  fools don't know what it means but it scares you sufficiently for him to work you like a cheap fiddle

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

trump lies and lies and lies and you say nothing because you are weakling and a morally bankrupt old man

you really have no moral authority you old fool, you gave it away to trump for a shltgul worthless iou. . 

You are the Liar, you lie about Trump lying then you lie about you not lying...get a life moron.

Just now, harryramar said:

he blasted socialism because he knows you  fools don't know what it means but it scares you sufficiently for him to work you like a cheap fiddle

We know what it means, you DUMMYRATS dont know...get a clue Dummy.