Jump to content
ConservativeWAVE

Trump hit it OUT OF THE PARK with his SOTU Address... HERE'S Why ! He was Articulate, Informed, Compasionate, and REAL.. & NOT the Monster the FAKE News would have us believe.. He EXCEEDED expectations, and said things MOST people NEVER Heard before !!

Recommended Posts

The Demorat party was obnoxious last night, they have proven just how ignorant they are on national television...AGAIN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The point that I believe was the MOST Powerful, and telling to me, was when Donald Trump said THIS:

 

"Here, in the United States, we are alarmed by new calls to adopt socialism in our country. America was founded on liberty and independence –- not government coercion, domination, and control. We are born free, and we will stay free. Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country."

 

To which the Republicans stood and CHEERED !!  AND, the White clad Democrat women, and just about the ENTIRE Democrat contingent, SAT ON THEIR BUTTS and were silent !!  TESTIMONY to what the democrat party is becoming !!

 

Pretty TELLING... and NOT in a good way !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the smart folks know trump is a bulls hitter who appeals to the lowest common denominator.

I love how socialism saves the red states from poverty and ruin and they haughtily pretend they are self sufficient. this is how trump bulls hits them. they either don't know they are wards of the state or they are too arrogant or shamless to care and take the money while crying about socialism.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

You are  lying.    It does mean something.    You are pushing  known  lies.

 

 

you are telling   falsehoods.    You said the  economy is destabilized, that is a  lie.  You cited some specious predatory  lending scheme  as the  cause of the  2008 financial crisis, which is also a  lie or gross ignorance.  I'll give you credit if it was   just ignorance.   You said  Trump has harmed the  environment...   where is  your proof?

 

You said Trump  harmed our relationships  with other countries... again I showed you proof this was a lie.

 

You said Trump is a fascist, I  tasked you to  show me an example of Trump  forcing you to do something..   did you?

 

lets see

 

 

HA!!   you are trying to     wiggle  out from  it.   Fascism is authoritarianism.  It is  that simple.

 

 

You have it wrong, as usual.    Socialism relies on  fascism.     Socialism is not egalitarian, the  socialist leaders live better than the useful idiots who put   them there.   Fascism is  not a form of  government.  It is  tool used by authoritarians.  In this case socialists    You can't have  socialism without FORCED COMPLIANCE

 

 

I don't make up  anything.  You do, as you try an  tell me what you think fascism and socialism are.

 

 

 

Yeah,  it is  quite obvious to any rational thinking person  that do  understand   those things and I expose you  on this board of your ignorance and dishonesty with examples.

 

They aren't 'known lies', you just reject them because you don't want to admit that you're wrong... and the only way for you to dismiss them is to dismiss all legitimate journalism and consume nothing but FOX and other RWNJ propaganda outlets.

 

I don't even know what you think I said-- yes, predatory loans, unregulated mortgages and debts that couldn't be repaid were the cause of the 2008 crisis. Trump has made it easier for banks to avoid supervision and engage in these practices again. I have no idea how you can argue that you have showed me anything or proved anything when your response to what I said was merely 'UR PARROTING LIES FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA'.

 

This is the definition of Fascism I am going by, which is not the one that is lobbed about by the retarded right as an epithet whenever they don't like what someone else is saying:

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism


 

Quote

 

often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition


 

 

So you're saying that people who accept gay marriage, who want greater ties to the global community, who support equal opportunity for minorities and social programs to help empower them in society... exalt nation and race above the individual? How is a society that makes sure everyone has access to the same basics a regimented society? How is that more racist that 'they are rapists, they are criminals' or Muslim bans? How is that more nationalist than 'America First'? It's not. It's actually the opposite of that. Socialism and Fascism are fundamentally incompatible with each other. You cannot have a classless society or 'To each according to his contribution' if you are hung up on some bizarre notion of racial or national purity. You cannot have equal rights if everyone is required to defer to the will of a 'master race'. Workers cannot own the means of production if the means of production are owned by some government corporation. FASCISM IS A FAR RIGHT IDEOLOGY. IT IS NOT A SYNONYM FOR AUTHORITARIANISM OR DICTATORSHIP. IT IS ITS OWN THING. 

 

The notion that you have exposed anyone's ignorance at any time in any exchange you have ever had is highly dubious... and to be honest, I don't even think you know the difference between simply saying you've proven a point and actually proving one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

the smart folks know trump is a bulls hitter who appeals to the lowest common denominator.

I love how socialism saves the red states from poverty and ruin and they haughtily pretend they are self sufficient. this is how trump bulls hits them. they either don't know they are wards of the state or they are too arrogant or shamless to care and take the money while crying about socialism.

 

You and Bensin are as stupid as it gets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harryramar said:

the smart folks know trump is a bulls hitter who appeals to the lowest common denominator.

I love how socialism saves the red states from poverty and ruin and they haughtily pretend they are self sufficient. this is how trump bulls hits them. they either don't know they are wards of the state or they are too arrogant or shamless to care and take the money while crying about socialism.

 

And yer a faggot ass socialist....Americans were born free and that pisses you off....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConservativeWAVE said:

The point that I believe was the MOST Powerful, and telling to me, was when Donald Trump said THIS:

 

"Here, in the United States, we are alarmed by new calls to adopt socialism in our country. America was founded on liberty and independence –- not government coercion, domination, and control. We are born free, and we will stay free. Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country."

 

To which the Republicans stood and CHEERED !!  AND, the White clad Democrat women, and just about the ENTIRE Democrat contingent, SAT ON THEIR BUTTS and were silent !!  TESTIMONY to what the democrat party is becoming !!

 

Pretty TELLING... and NOT in a good way !!

that's because they know he was bulls hitting. imagine the red state congressmen and women and their senators cheering as don tells them they are somehow not benefitting enormously from socialism. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 123urout said:

You and Bensin are as stupid as it gets.

say the fella who won't admit which red state he lives in lest we find out how much he benefits from socialism. just be a real man and admit where you live.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

And yer a faggot ass socialist....Americans were born free and that pisses you off....

free? your state is heavily dependent on the socialist redistribution of money which comes form blue states. how does your mooching make the blue states free from having to support your lazy white trash asses. get a job fatso and stop being such a mooching gasbag.

thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

free? your state is heavily dependent on the socialist redistribution of money which comes form blue states. how does your mooching make the blue states free from having to support your lazy white trash asses. get a job fatso and stop being such a mooching gasbag.

thanks in advance

Perhaps the dumbest statement ever made

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Pedophiles have long attached themselves to the advancement of LGBTQRSTUV rights. Henry Hay, gay rights leader behind the stonewall rebellion, was a strong proponent of Nambla. There have been studies in the UN regarding the freedom of sexual expression of children. Progressives attachment to pedophilia and pederasty is FAR more wide spread than conservatives embracing Nazism.  Most antisemitic rhetoric comes from the left. Nazis are socialist, something that doesn't fly in any conservative circle. 

 

It doesn't matter if pedophiles try to pretend that what they want is the same as arguing in favor of consensual sex between adults... it isn't and will never be. It doesn't matter if ONE gay rights leader supported Nambla. A study regarding the freedom of sexual expression in children isn't a defence of pedophilia. You're just stringing these things together and pretending they form a narrative. Democrats don't actively seek the pedophile vote... nobody does. They are criminals and they are forever marginalized... not so with racists. 

 

Since Nixon, mainstream Republicans DO use the immigration/race issue to appeal to racists. Why do you think that minorities and women overwhelmingly support the Dems? It's because they know what's going on, they know that anti-immigrant/anti-refugee rhetoric is tied to this notion of 'purity' and othering.

 

Nazis are not socialists. Don't try to tell me they were socialists simply because they called themselves national socialists... just read my post in this thread where I explain why Nazis are not socialists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Nazis are not socialists. Don't try to tell me they were socialists simply because they called themselves national socialists..

 

 

LMAO

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toldya said:

 

It doesn't matter if pedophiles try to pretend that what they want is the same as arguing in favor of consensual sex between adults... it isn't and will never be. It doesn't matter if ONE gay rights leader supported Nambla. A study regarding the freedom of sexual expression in children isn't a defence of pedophilia. You're just stringing these things together and pretending they form a narrative.

 

On the other hand, the most mainstream Republicans DO use the immigration issue to appeal to racists. Why do you think that minorities and women overwhelmingly support the Dems? It's because they know what's going on, they know that anti-immigrant/anti-refugee rhetoric is tied to this notion of 'purity' and othering.

 

Nazis are not socialists. Don't try to tell me they were socialists simply because they called themselves national socialists... just read my post in this thread where I explain why Nazis are not socialists.

They do form a narrative, as unpleasant as you may personally find it. Many of your compatriots want children to have the freedom of sexual expression. Look at the ten year old transvestite kid posing and dancing in a gay bar with a naked adult. That was applauded in some progressive circles. I will take it from your response that you were not a fan.

 

Again my point is most conservatives reject racism. Most liberals reject child predators. Painting your political opponents with the extremes is unproductive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

LMAO

 

I bet you think the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a democracy too, don't you?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, harryramar said:

the smart folks know trump is a bulls hitter who appeals to the lowest common denominator.

I love how socialism saves the red states from poverty and ruin and they haughtily pretend they are self sufficient. this is how trump bulls hits them. they either don't know they are wards of the state or they are too arrogant or shamless to care and take the money while crying about socialism.

 

 

 

Yep...some people, some towns and some states shoulder more of the burden than others. It absolutely could be said that we are wards of the state.

 

I guess where we disagree is that I think the fix is to get rid of the socialism and you want more of it.  The problem there is that you need everybody else's money/labor to do it. I thought we outlawed slavery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

Trump hit it OUT OF THE PARK with his SOTU Address... HERE'S Why !

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

He "reheated" the same one he gave.....after his escalator-descent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trollsalot said:

I want to know as much as he does about sex slavery

 

It just sounds salaciously juicy

Every 150 years or so Republicans have to fight to take the slaves away from the Democrats. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Every 150 years or so Republicans have to fight to take the slaves away from the Democrats. Sad.

Catholic Pedos. Covered up for evah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

They do form a narrative, as unpleasant as you may personally find it. Many of your compatriots want children to have the freedom of sexual expression. Look at the ten year old transvestite kid posing and dancing in a gay bar with a naked adult. That was applauded in some progressive circles. I will take it from your response that you were not a fan.

 

Again my point is most conservatives reject racism. Most liberals reject child predators. Painting your political opponents with the extremes is unproductive. 

 

But it's a phony narrative and has nothing to do with what the left actually supports.

On the other hand, the right actually DOES support turning away refugees and really does think that illegals are criminals... and so do Nazis.

 

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/majority-of-republicans-support-trumps-immigration-policy-poll/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

 

Beyond whatever you personally think about racism, why do you think Nazis love Trump so much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toldya said:

On the other hand, the right actually DOES support turning away refugees and really does think that illegals are criminals..

 

 

What does illegal mean?

 

 

really?

 

You don't even need a shovel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

What does illegal mean?

 

 

really?

 

You don't even need a shovel

 

Jaywalking is illegal too.

Deport them all, I say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toldya said:

 

But it's a phony narrative and has nothing to do with what the left actually supports.

On the other hand, the right actually DOES support turning away refugees and really does think that illegals are criminals... and so do Nazis.

 

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/majority-of-republicans-support-trumps-immigration-policy-poll/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

 

Beyond whatever you personally think about racism, why do you think Nazis love Trump so much?

Nazis are xenophobic. Nazis like alpha male leaders and are fiercely nationalistic. His plans to stop ILLEGAL immigration are appealing to them as they believe it will include acts to reduce legal immigration. Trump is nationalist and white. I can see his appeal to nazis. 

 

Your turn. Why are Nambla and other groups vying to legalize sex with children attracted to the progressive left?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Trollsalot said:

Catholic Pedos. Covered up for evah

You think there is kiddy screwing in church? They are the JV team in comparison to predators in public education.  I have never personally known a church leader accused of sexual impropriety. I was instructed by three teachers who were accused of various levels of sexual Congress with minors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...