Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

The countdown is on guess the outcome

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

These are human beings, you inbred racist scumbag.  The wall isn't needed and a majority of Americans don't want it.  No wall.

Too gutless to fix their own homeland. they sure aren't here to rescue ours.

social paths of least resistance.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

These are human beings, you inbred racist scumbag.  The wall isn't needed and a majority of Americans don't want it.  No wall.

so are the people that they are killing and stealing jobs from....you bigoted racist democrat...and yes...America wants the fu cking wall

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Too gutless to fix their pown homeland. they sure aren't here to rescue ours.

preach it brother

1.  After three weeks another shutdown.

Regardless of the National Emergency Option, a shutdown will take place first.

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

so are the people that they are killing and stealing jobs from....you bigoted racist democrat...and yes...America wants the fu cking wall

I'm not "bigoted," a "racist," or a democrat, Cletus.  I like and respect people of all colors, religions, and persuasions.  You're 0-for-3 there, but too stupid to give up, I'm sure.  :lol:  No America doesn't want the fucking wall.  A number of polls prove that.  Americans are far more likely to kill others than immigrants.  

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Regardless of the National Emergency Option, a shutdown will take place first.

That will tank Trump's approval numbers into the 20's.  I hope that doesn't happen (the shutdown), for the sake of the American workers.

13 minutes ago, bigsky said:

preach it brother

Not preaching butthead or bevis? every reality lacks complete honesty about how life is naturally sustained by the moment here. I just point out life is eternally sorted out now as it always was, is, will remain.

No temptation, not promises of tomorrow, just the constant change to make correct things gone insane within this species geographically ancestrally. Nobody wants to fix what their ancestries did to distort actual life.

Stop repeating what was done is the only way to prove how sorry one is for what they did until finding out why they did it.  biggest mistakes I made in living was trying to save humanity's laws that rule cradle to grave with fiction and fantasy.

4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I'm not "bigoted," a "racist," or a democrat, Cletus.  I like and respect people of all colors, religions, and persuasions.  You're 0-for-3 there, but too stupid to give up, I'm sure.  :lol:  No America doesn't want the Bad wording wall.  A number of polls prove that.  Americans are far more likely to kill others than immigrants.  

no you dont...you dont respect anyone...certainly not the people in this nation that disagree with yer commie ass....you are the original racist....you are the original bigot.....I have proof...

and as far as yer polls are concerned.....here is what it got you....

Image result for trump election map by county

11 minutes ago, bigsky said:

no you dont...you dont respect anyone...certainly not the people in this nation that disagree with yer commie ass....you are the original racist....you are the original bigot.....I have proof...

and as far as yer polls are concerned.....here is what it got you....

Image result for trump election map by county

That's not proof, you brain damaged imbecile.   A majority of Americans want Trump to be gone asap.  I'm a longtime supporter of racial equality, GLBT equality, gender equality, etc.  You're the one who hates everyone but white, male, redneck klan members.

If he declares a national emergency on this,what's to stop a democrat president from declaring a national emergency when there is a school shooting?

Implementing gun controls.

Maybe banning assault rifles.

Trump will have set the precedent and it will be on him and republicans.

9 minutes ago, theLion said:

Another shutdown. TRump isn’t smart enough to accept #5. 

You are critically thinking enough it won't be any of the 5 koc projected possible.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

1. 21 rotations of the planet adds compounding details between contracting results and expanding details of the results sustained the 21 rotations with everything "evolving" in a space where the past ends now, doing does what it became as a whole populaiton, future begins now is the same time you are never wht you were since conception.

You always avoid how things are individually self contained as their own total sum existence existing at the same time what changes beyond being part of everything never the same again.

You seek intellectual emotional stablity while instictively naqvigating life never staying the same now. Humans separate church and state but not nature and natural separation, why? How are they separate and separated if science claims the universe is ever expanding physically?

Ever expanding means nothing sustains being self contained at the same time when individually here conception to dead between inception and extinction of the species you are part of its population now.

so #1? its a goddamned hoax that has fooled everyone I love and those I never knew and those ridiculing me for what I completely understand about simple compounding details sustained by perpetual motion of actions between contracting results and expanding details never duplicated so far functioning the same way generation after generation. cycles within cycles to the universal point past ends now future begins here with every choice made to stay in character or return to honest comprehension of life in general.  Dishonesty and corruption are spawned by theories and theologies suggesting life cannot be self contianed to now spiritually, politically, academically, artisticallt, economically, socially creating theaters of doubt ancestrally so a few get to play supreme beings of intelelctual narratives driving the species to perform self fulfilling prophecies historically/ancestrally.

You are a phucking stooge koc that doesn't want to know actual life inside out.

Tell us about life inside out please 

12 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Tell us about life inside out please 

have many times and here you are acting like I haven't.  You are a stooge for a cause to keep people ignoring how life is sustained naturally ancestrally. that inside out governance of human emotions through vocabulary, and art of persuading others "our way or no way" anyone is going to survive alone in the world of make believe real is a dream state of mind and reality is all everyone is going to perform as or else.

Ethics of domestic insubordination, treason, blasphemy to scripted social behavior laws that rule personal conduct cradle to grave of the complete population in a grid within longitudes and latitudes supporting attitudes and platitudes hoping tomorrow will get better than yesterday for the cost of total obedience now.

I would tell you to go to eternal hell, but your methodology already converted now into one.

I dare to escape the hyperbole I was trained since birth to obey or die. Give me liberty or give me death. My choice to stay honest about life was done 38 years ago. law makes me perform as I do socially as in private I stay all I ever was, just another reproduction being eternally sorted out now. No less a king and no greater than a pawn.

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

The outcome will be a more than adequate amount of funding approved for border security, additional border patrol, drug smuggling detection equipment and humanitarian assistance with $0 for the Trump's unnecessary vanity wall.

Trump throws a tantrum and shuts down the government.  His approval ratings dip into the low 20's.  Then the Mueller report comes out and Trump is impeached.  :)   My option's much better than yours.

So #1

12 minutes ago, sole result said:

have many times and here you are acting like I haven't.  You are a stooge for a cause to keep people ignoring how life is sustained naturally ancestrally. that inside out governance of human emotions through vocabulary, and art of persuading others "our way or no way" anyone is going to survive alone in the world of make believe real is a dream state of mind and reality is all everyone is going to perform as or else.

Ethics of domestic insubordination, treason, blasphemy to scripted social behavior laws that rule personal conduct cradle to grave of the complete population in a grid within longitudes and latitudes supporting attitudes and platitudes hoping tomorrow will get better than yesterday for the cost of total obedience now.

I would tell you to go to eternal hell, but your methodology already converted now into one.

I dare to escape the hyperbole I was trained since birth to obey or die. Give me liberty or give me death. My choice to stay honest about life was done 38 years ago. law makes me perform as I do socially as in private I stay all I ever was, just another reproduction being eternally sorted out now. No less a king and no greater than a pawn.

Im disturbed I’m depressed I’m inadequate  I’ve got it all 

21 hours ago, king of the county said:

Anyone else?

On 1/26/2019 at 11:30 AM, king of the county said:

The government has reopened.   What is your guess what will occur?

2.  On the 21st day a budget will be passed with no border wall funding.

3.  On the 21st day a budget will be passed with less than 7 billion for wall

4.  On the 21st day a budget will be passed with less than 7 billion or wall

5.  During the 3 weeks a deal will be made, any deal, and signed by President 

it has to be one of these options 

Sorry, but I think Trump will declare an emergency just to show congress who is boss.

He will get the wall.

Just now, RollingRock said:

The outcome will be a more than adequate amount of funding approved for border security, additional border patrol, drug smuggling detection equipment and humanitarian assistance with $0 for the Trump's unnecessary vanity wall.

Trump throws a tantrum and shuts down the government.  His approval ratings dip into the low 20's.  Then the Mueller report comes out and Trump is impeached.  :)   My option's much better than yours.

But your option is just pure fantasy on your part....

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Im disturbed I’m depressed I’m inadequate  I’ve got it all 

You created all you became by taking sides being told real doesn't count and fiction and fantasies about tomorrow being another day logistically is all you ever wanted to accept as all you needed to know about socially.

the company you keep misery growing ancestrally never wanting to be honest about how and why you know you are one of a kind regardless the vocabulary you identify yourself with.

2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

That's not proof, you brain damaged imbecile.   A majority of Americans want Trump to be gone asap.  I'm a longtime supporter of racial equality, GLBT equality, gender equality, etc.  You're the one who hates everyone but white, male, redneck klan members.

you are the one that hates whites, you hate Christians, boy scouts and the nfl…...your posts here are bigoted against these groups and you are going to burn in hell for it you racist piece of sh it.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:00 AM, king of the county said:

The government has reopened.   What is your guess what will occur?

2.  On the 21st day a budget will be passed with no border wall funding.

3.  On the 21st day a budget will be passed with less than 7 billion for wall

4.  On the 21st day a budget will be passed with less than 7 billion or wall

5.  During the 3 weeks a deal will be made, any deal, and signed by President 

it has to be one of these options 

Maybe #4 should be more than 7 billion 

4 hours ago, sole result said:

You created all you became by taking sides being told real doesn't count and fiction and fantasies about tomorrow being another day logistically is all you ever wanted to accept as all you needed to know about socially.

the company you keep misery growing ancestrally never wanting to be honest about how and why you know you are one of a kind regardless the vocabulary you identify yourself with.

Are you talking about Jerry, Kramer, and Elaine?

You are a phucking stooge koc that doesn't want to know actual life inside out.

====================================

No one understands life except sole. If you do not believe it, just ask him.

I am guessing that the Democrats will agree to several miles of wall where it has been shown that there has been a lot of crossing, plus most of the $6B for higher-tech surveillance. Trump will crow about winning, but they will not give him enough to brag about, and what they do agree to will not be completed by Nov. 2020/