AFFLUENZA; Rampant Amongst Turtle McConnell's Base

Turtle McConnell's Covington Auxiliary

January 22, 2019

"Nick Sandmann, the student standing in front of Phillips in the viral video, wearing a MAGA hat and a smirk, and his family have apparently hired a PR firm. Said PR firm released a statement the following day, claiming the boys are not racist. Vice reports that the PR firm, RunSwitch, has a history of supporting the GOP in Kentucky, including none other than Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

And when you think a story can’t be any more upsetting, Trump gets involved."

1372.png?1548196470

Covington Catholic: It Could Have Been Me

January 22, 2019

"In my life, I have been guilty of perpetuating this culture. That smug look on the face of the young man from Covington Catholic, yes, I know that smug look all too well. I know the smug look of young men, who deep down are hurt little boys, because I have lived it."

• 5 months later...

Teenager Accused Of Rape Deserves Leniency,

Because He’s From A "Good Family", Judge Says

July 2, 2019

"So he denied prosecutors’ motion to try the 16-year-old as an adult. He is clearly a candidate for not just college but probably for a good college, Judge James Troiano of Superior Court said last year in a two-hour decision while sitting in Monmouth County.

Now the judge has been sharply rebuked by an appeals court in a scathing 14-page ruling that warned the judge against showing bias toward privileged teenagers.

In doing so, the appeals court cleared the way for the case to be moved from family court to a grand jury, where the teenager, identified only as G.M.C. in court documents, will be treated as an adult. New Jersey law allows juveniles as young as 15 to be tried as adults when accused of serious crimes, and the grand jury will weigh whether to indict him on the sexual assault accusation."

wankin.gif

Gee......what're the chances he's White?