Skans

Do Guns Kill People........

5 hours ago, Harryhands said:

A rebuttal would start with you posting fake quotes, moron.

One quote out of them all, and no attempt to rebut ANY of the others... because you couldn't.

5 hours ago, Harryhands said:

Grow up...

I don't need to.  You sure do.

You are the perfect example of how the internet has enabled classless punks to shoot off your mouths without fear of getting belted in the face like you so richly deserve.  I think of you when I realize that one of the biggest mistakes we ever made as a nation was outlawing dueling.

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

One quote out of them all, and no attempt to rebut ANY of the others... because you couldn't.

When your George Washington quote is false, nothing else matters.

Grow up, little man....

That's what happens when they can't counter an argument
Find something minutia and pretend it invalidates everything

4 hours ago, Chuck! said:

That's what happens when they can't counter an argument
Find something minutia and pretend it invalidates everything

A false quote by Geo. Washington - yeah that pretty much ruins his argument.  He should try using real quotes next time...

If that's what helps you sleep at night

On 1/17/2019 at 10:31 AM, RollingRock said:

I agree.  Law abiding citizens should be able to own guns.  I own guns.

However mental patients, domestic abusers, those on terrorist watch lists, and unstable people should NOT be able to purchase guns.

How do we prevent the latter from purchasing guns, yet protect law-abiding gun owners?  

Who determines who is an unstable person?

6 hours ago, Libswatter said:

Who determines who is an unstable person?

Q: Like guns?  Yeah.  Q: Really want one?  Yeah.

Then no, you can't have one, you're too unstable...

On 1/24/2019 at 10:02 PM, Harryhands said:

When your George Washington quote is false, nothing else matters.

And thus you prove how simplistic and dishonest you truly are.

On 1/24/2019 at 10:02 PM, Harryhands said:

Grow up, little man....

Spare me.  You're the one being incessantly childish and cowardly.

Just now, Spartan said:

And thus you prove how simplistic and dishonest you truly are.

Spare me.  You're the one being incessantly childish and cowardly.

All you have to do is prove your Washington quote true.

Do you know why you can't?  Because it isn't true and you aren't man enough to admit it...

1 hour ago, Harryhands said:

Do you know why you can't?  Because it isn't true and you aren't man enough to admit it...

Bull.  Every quote posted was posted in good faith.  You just said "it's a fake quote!" without making any effort to prove it such, and without addressing a single one of the other quotes.

All you deserve is a bitch slap to your punk face.

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Bull.  Every quote posted was posted in good faith.  You just said "it's a fake quote!" without making any effort to prove it such, and without addressing a single one of the other quotes.

All you deserve is a bitch slap to your punk face.

So, you aren't man enough to admit that what posted as George Washington saying was a lie?  I looked it up, unlike you.

No problem, you'd have to be a man to admit that (and we know that you aren't one).  Grow some ethics, gun-lover...

3 hours ago, Harryhands said:

I amazes me how people will refuse the acknowledge simple facts when talking about history
Richard Henry Lee is who said it, not George Washington

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

I don't understand why you wouldn't just google the quote and give the author proper credit

If you did that, you would have learned a few things about this great man (and not sounded like such a dumbass)

The man who said that is the man who first made a motion that we colonies become independent  and united states.

He authored the resolution that led to the drafting or our Declaration of Indepence, which he also signed.
He was a Senator from Virginia and President of the Continental Congress for one year.

He was good man, a true patriot, and worthy of your mention if you are going to use his words.

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."

- Richard Henry Lee 

22 hours ago, Harryhands said:

So, you aren't man enough to admit that what posted as George Washington saying was a lie?  I looked it up, unlike you.

I posted several quotes; all of them posted in good faith.  You chose to focus on one, refusing to so much as acknowledge the others.  

22 hours ago, Harryhands said:

No problem, you'd have to be a man to admit that (and we know that you aren't one).  Grow some ethics, gun-lover...

Go phuck yourself, Harry.  I posted a number of quotes, all of them legitimate.  So, ONE was mistakenly attributed but was still a legitimate statement by a Founder.  Big f'ing deal.  You want me to acknowledge the comment was mistakenly attributed to Washington?  Sure thing.  mea f'ing culpa.  Now pull your head out of your ass and acknowledge the others.

Geez you're a despicable human being.

20 hours ago, Chuck! said:

I amazes me how people will refuse the acknowledge simple facts when talking about history
Richard Henry Lee is who said it, not George Washington

Still a legitimate quote, simply attributed to the wrong Founder, and posted in good faith.  And Harry focused in on it myopically because he didn't have a legitimate rebuttal to the rest.

20 hours ago, Chuck! said:

I don't understand why you wouldn't just google the quote and give the author proper credit

If you did that, you would have learned a few things about this great man (and not sounded like such a dumbass)

The man who said that is the man who first made a motion that we colonies become independent  and united states.

He authored the resolution that led to the drafting or our Declaration of Indepence, which he also signed.
He was a Senator from Virginia and President of the Continental Congress for one year.

He was good man, a true patriot, and worthy of your mention if you are going to use his words.

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."

- Richard Henry Lee 

Being human is to make mistakes.  Attacking me over one misquoted statement instead of addressing the issue raised is a mark of desperation.  Harry's an ass hole who deserves to get his head kicked in, plain and simple.  You want to call me a "dumbass" for the mistake, fine; because of that's your prerogative,  Phuck you very much.

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Geez you're a despicable human being.

Irony

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

You want to call me a "dumbass" for the mistake, fine; because of that's your prerogative,  Phuck you very much.

You show the smallness of your mind

I didn't call you a dumbass because of one little mistake.

I called you a dumbass because of your refusal to admit that one little mistake.

Your overwhelming pride and ego cost you your credibility with the biggest Second Amendment supporter on the site.
And that was a stupid move, dumbass.
Anybody can make a mistake, but only a REAL dumbass will hang on to it once it's been pointed out.
If the shoe fits, wear it

You want me to acknowledge the comment was mistakenly attributed to Washington?  Sure thing.  mea f'ing culpa. 

Noted...

On 1/17/2019 at 11:34 AM, chairmanOFTB said:

Rolling Rock that is the 64 thousand dollar question

How do we protect law abiding gun owners and keep the guns out the hands of the Mentally unstable , abusers, criminals, terrorists etc.

I wish I knew the answer.

How about NICS?

I posted several quotes; all of them posted in good faith.  You chose to focus on one, refusing to so much as acknowledge the others.  

Your Hamilton quote is also false, BTW.  Two of four, so far...