Skans

Do Guns Kill People........

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

We have guns to protect us from a government made up of people like you.

Think US soldiers still carry muskets around eh?

Yeah, your guns - their drones.  See ya...

18 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

You only address the issues of gun defense whilst ignoring why most ppl carry guns in the first place, which is to combat someone else w/ a gun.

This right here. I've addressed this many times, you'll even quote my response in a few more quote boxes, but you keep saying that lie anyway.

I'm  done. You're done. The conversation can't proceed if you keep lying like that.

You can't quit lying.

And you can't move on; you're stuck on stupid,

Have a nice day

Just now, Chuck! said:

This right here. I've addressed this many times, you'll even quote my response in a few more quote boxes, but you keep saying that lie anyway.

I'm  done. You're done. The conversation can't proceed if you keep lying like that.

And you can't move on, you're stuck on stupid, seriously.

And you suck

Have a nice day

Bye 👋 

Think US soldiers still carry muskets around eh?

When was a war ever won using drones?  Name one war won with drones.

FYI, I don't own a musket.  My firearms are better than "military grade".  In fact most gun owners have firearms superior to military grade.  Not to mention private individuals also own drones, planes, tanks, etc.

2 hours ago, Harryhands said:

Quote them?  Start with the Second Amendment?

Really?  Your inability to comprehend the basic words of the 2nd Amendment is already heavily documented.

As for quotes, there are literally reams of them.

"No clause in the Constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give to Congress a power to disarm the people." - William Rawle, A View of the Constitution 125-6 (2nd ed. 1829)

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…" - George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790)

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States."  Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution (Philadelphia 1787).

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -  Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

Long story short: I can quote an extensive supply of proof the Founders of this nation believed in the right to keep and bear arms.... and you can find nothing - literally NOTHING - to counter them.

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…" - George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790) 

Start with that's a false quote, it's not Washington.  Besides that you're doing as poorly as expected.

And what they wanted were men trained to Bear Arms in a Militia, so there was no need for a Standing Army.  Look it up...

The OP brings up a good point except that the consequences are different. Misspelled words are 99.9999999999999999% of the time result in only minor annoyance and irritation. Guns result in injury and loss of life which is far more consequential than a misspelled word or poor diet choice. I do believe that most gun laws are silly and pointless but this meme leaves a lot to be desired. 

Lots of things kill people. Cars , airplanes, knives, stupidity, jealousy, swimming pools... Bad word happens. 

If someone wants to take out a group of people - they will do it. They will build homemade explosives (MCVey) fly airplanes into builings(911) or basically eat them(dahmer). 

Emotions and mental illness drive PEOPLE to kill other people. It always has and always will. The Holocaust wasn’t about the GUNS they used- it was about ideals that moved an entire group of people to be slaughtered.

I’m over people blaming the Mechanism in which people were killed

3 hours ago, Conservative65 said:

Unless someone can provide a video showing a gun grow arms/leg, walking to where it fires, and pulling it own trigger, guns don't kill people.  

Do guns that fire by themselves count?  There are several...

3 hours ago, Conservative65 said:

Unless someone can provide a video showing a gun grow arms/leg, walking to where it fires, and pulling it own trigger, guns don't kill people.  

there have been a few and I mean a few guns that went off, but 9 times out of 10 negligence was a factor 

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

there have been a few and I mean a few guns that went off, but 9 times out of 10 negligence was a factor 

Not sure the 10 out of 10 was comforted by that fact after being shot dead?

if guns did not kill people , there would be no reason to even make them , of course guns kill people that is what they are made for they are a weapon weapons are designed to maim and kill

6 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

if guns did not kill people , there would be no reason to even make them , of course guns kill people that is what they are made for they are a weapon weapons are designed to maim and kill

circkettRifle-Slide-1-1024x484.jpg

You can thank god for getting up on the morning. And you can thank colt for making us all equal. 

8 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

Another sick fuck fantasizing about the US military declaring war for political purposes on his political enemies.

You love the idea of our beloved country being torn apart, don't you?
Blood running in the streets from the government not following it's mandate as dictated by the constitution?

Your kind make me sick
That's not rhetoric you're spouting, It's evil.
You are truly disgusting

If they didn't have guns then they would kill you with a knife. Or bat. Id rather be shot. 

22 hours ago, Harryhands said:

Start with that's a false quote, it's not Washington.  Besides that you're doing as poorly as expected.

And what they wanted were men trained to Bear Arms in a Militia, so there was no need for a Standing Army.  Look it up...

Feel free to shove your lies up your backside.  I note you have no rebuttal to the other quotes that clearly state that the Founders believed in people having the right to defend themselves and to be armed to do it.

You are a liar and a totalitarian, willing to murder anyone who dares speak against you and your agendas.  I will remain armed as million of other Americans do, so that when people like you try to murder us we will be able to stop you dead.

15 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

Guns have no mind of their own.  They are tools whose purpose is dictated by the person who wields them.  Evil people use all kinds of tools other than guns to maim and kill; more of the other tools than guns in fact.  Good people use guns for defense, and they do it successfully many many times each year.... but people like you would leave them helpless in the face of evil.  Guess what that makes you?

15 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/03/12/why-democrats-would-lose-the-second-civil-war-too-n2459833

The arguments against insurrection fail to note that the Iraqi and Afghani insurrections continue to kill American soldiers.

An American insurrection would also find a lot of support among military and police.

7 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

If they didn't have guns then they would kill you with a knife. Or bat. Id rather be shot. 

IF they have a knife or a bat, and the intent to kill me, I'd prefer to shoot them.