Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drvoke

Dems offer measure to raise minimum wage to $15 per hour

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

about time

Oh goody!  Another fucking idiot lib that I get to easily destroy and humiliate.  Let's see how long it takes before you cowardly run away like all your fellow idiot libs...

 

Quote

can one even live on that?

What the hell does that have to do with anything on this issue, dullard?  Even if a worker can not "live" on the wages they could earn fairly, why the hell do you want to arbitrarily assign the responsibility of subsidizing their lives to their employer?  Employers are simply making an economic transaction of trading wages & other benefits in exchange for labor.  They are not fucking "adopting" them, dumbass.

 

And if you make many of the lowest-skilled workers unemployed completely with a moronic MW law, then guess what?  You are now making it EVEN HARDER for them to make a living, you damn retard.  With friends like you demented assholes, who the hell needs enemies???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

Oh goody!  Another fucking idiot lib that I get to easily destroy and humiliate.  Let's see how long it takes before you cowardly run away like all your fellow idiot libs...

Well that didn't take long.  Lol...

 

Bump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

Bump.

howdy

 

what ae the impacts at Amazon so far??

 

The stock options were a better deal

 

Smsxon is growing like hell.. I hear Jeff will be opening store fronts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

howdy

 

what ae the impacts at Amazon so far??

 

The stock options were a better deal

And that is exactly the kind of thing that happens when there are moronic MW laws- many companies will eliminate other forms of compensation and benefits that employees might have preferred over more pay.  But proponents of these moronic laws apparently don't give a damn what the employees want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

And that is exactly the kind of thing that happens when there are moronic MW laws- many companies will eliminate other forms of compensation and benefits that employees might have preferred over more pay.  But proponents of these moronic laws apparently don't give a damn what the employees want.

well that is why we troll..  to get folks infiormed and less moronic

 

it doesnt work most of the time

 

cororations suck as far as I am cincerned.. I hope to see village life return

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 10:03 PM, jrock2310 said:

It sounds great in theory.  Problem is unless you cap inflation, corps are simply going to raise costs, cut labor, cut benefits, to offset rising wages.  

 

Meanwhile the execs will continue to recieve YUGE annual bonus’ in the six & seven figures, whilst lobbying for tax relief and more of the (tax) burden be given to their employees, who they refuse to pay a living wage.

 

After we just gave them a multi trillion tax cut and they still closed factories and moved jobs out of the country anyway?

 

Fine. Then we immediately go to a 50% corporate tax rate with no loophole deductions and return to an upper income tax of 94% and immediately place a tax on every stock trade on Wall St.

 

When they decide to bring jobs back and reopen the factories, their taxes will be lowered accordingly.

 

Did I mention we place import and export tariffs on their goods?

 

Corporations can be made to act correctly. We just need the right politicians in place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, skews13 said:

 

After we just gave them a multi trillion tax cut and they still closed factories and moved jobs out of the country anyway?

 

Fine. Then we immediately go to a 50% corporate tax rate with no loophole deductions and return to an upper income tax of 94% and immediately place a tax on every stock trade on Wall St.

 

When they decide to bring jobs back and reopen the factories, their taxes will be lowered accordingly.

 

Did I mention we place import and export tariffs on their goods?

 

Corporations can be made to act correctly. We just need the right politicians in place.

I swear, you seriously have to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit on this forum (which is really saying something on a forum infested with idiot libs).  If someone was trying to come up with a plan for "How to Completely Destroy a Nation's Economy in a Few Easy Steps", your moronic proposals would be a very good start, dimwit.  Lol...

 

So, do you think that if some evil, greedy corporation "moves jobs out of the country", that the evil, greedy CEO just gets to keep all the savings from doing this for himself, dumbass?  Are you really that damn retarded?  Is this what your liberal masters told you when they were brainwashing the everliving fuck out of you, and you just blindly swallowed it like a good little sheep?

 

Now, go cowardly run away like you always do after I spank you, pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

I swear, you seriously have to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit on this forum (which is really saying something on a forum infested with idiot libs).  If someone was trying to come up with a plan for "How to Completely Destroy a Nation's Economy in a Few Easy Steps", your moronic proposals would be a very good start, dimwit.  Lol...

 

So, do you think that if some evil, greedy corporation "moves jobs out of the country", that the evil, greedy CEO just gets to keep all the savings from doing this for himself, dumbass?  Are you really that damn retarded?  Is this what your liberal masters told you when they were brainwashing the everliving fuck out of you, and you just blindly swallowed it like a good little sheep?

 

Now, go cowardly run away like you always do after I spank you, pussy.

Yup, the Government is gonna punish those evil corporations so bad that they leave the country. Yeah, THAT will show them evil fkers!

The FORMER employees might not be very happy, but hey, we sure showed them evil corporations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

Yup, the Government is gonna punish those evil corporations so bad that they leave the country. Yeah, THAT will show them evil fkers!

The FORMER employees might not be very happy, but hey, we sure showed them evil corporations!

Exactly.  And I am also going to cut my evil nose right off!  That will show my evil face!!!  Lol...

 

You know, it really scares the shit out me that pitifully stupid little cretins like screws13 are allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth where they can impart the incredible harm of their stupidity onto the rest of society.  We are truly screw(13)ed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 8:13 AM, skews13 said:

Corporations can be made to act correctly. We just need the right politicians in place.

Ahhh. the liberal definition of "freedom". SMH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

Exactly.  And I am also going to cut my evil nose right off!  That will show my evil face!!!  Lol...

 

You know, it really scares the shit out me that pitifully stupid little cretins like screws13 are allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth where they can impart the incredible harm of their stupidity onto the rest of society.  We are truly screw(13)ed...

I remember talking to a VERY liberal mom of a friend of mine during to BP blow out. Her solution was for the federal government to forcibly take over BP, so things like this wouldn't happen in the future. Hmmmm.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor Nighthawk. He has a small business and doesn't want to pay minimum wage. Boo hoo. F*ck you! You'll pay it and like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Poor Nighthawk. He has a small business and doesn't want to pay minimum wage. Boo hoo. F*ck you! You'll pay it and like it.

 

Minimum wage is a joke, its not supposed to be a living wage, it never was, it was designed originally to pay white people more than black people who were working for less pay and Democrats were pissed that they were stealing jobs away some democrat white folks

 

FDR wonderful new deal for you which turned out to be a Raw deal for minorities 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Poor Nighthawk. He has a small business and doesn't want to pay minimum wage. Boo hoo. F*ck you! You'll pay it and like it.

First of all, no, I do not employ anyone, dumbass.  And if I was only taking my position for selfish reasons instead of because it is the correct position, then it should be extremely easy for one of you idiot libs to finally prove me wrong for a change.  So what the Bad word are you waiting for, shithead?

 

Secondly, even if I did employ unskilled labor, I would likely not be the one losing anything in the long term when the MW is increased, moron.  Are you really too damn retarded to comprehend this???  You really think that any increase in the MW will come out of the pockets of the evil employers in general?  Is that what your liberal masters told you when you were receiving your brainwashing, dimwit?  Lol...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

Minimum wage is a joke, its not supposed to be a living wage, it never was, it was designed originally to pay white people more than black people who were working for less pay and Democrats were pissed that they were stealing jobs away some democrat white folks

 

FDR wonderful new deal for you which turned out to be a Raw deal for minorities 

 

 

Exactly correct.  And the liberal politicians that pushed the first federal MW laws in the 30's openly admitted that their goal was to hurt blacks.  But liberal politicians today won't openly admit that these days, for some strange reason...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

Exactly correct.  And the liberal politicians that pushed the first federal MW laws in the 30's openly admitted that their goal was to hurt blacks.  But liberal politicians today won't openly admit that these days, for some strange reason...

 

and they call republicans "racists" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • Get me out of Chatbox!


  • By jefftec

    The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?


  • By kfools

    Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.


  • diddle dee dee


  • By teacher

    Like Jesse Ventura said to all that would not take a chew in the movie "Predator." LF.org is a political debate forum. This chatbox just ups the opportunity to go at it. Ya'll have your political views, seems to me that ya'll should have thought these things out and be ready to battle. 


  • By teacher

    Is real time political debate a thing ya'll hide from? What do you morons do if you happen to run into some one with opposing political views on the street? 


  • By teacher

    I've never ran into anyone, in real life,  that said Obama lied. I run into folks that tell me Trump lies. I'm at work. I didn't bring it up. I don't reply, I'm representing a company. Not my place. 


  • By teacher

    Lookie there, all I have to do is get out and come back. Why is it that liberals, when they have a company man before them decide they that is the time they go off? Why would ya'll put a company man into that position? 


  • By teacher

    Chatbox is mine. 


  • By teacher

    There is no such thing as "reverse discrimination." There is only discrimination. To imply that black on white discrimination is reverse discrimination sort of lends some justification to the idea of so-called "reverse discrimination." Any discrimination is wrong. Original idea supplied to me by a man called Kyle. Credit where credit is due.


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. I told you unwashed masses long ago in this, the chat box what the rules were.  Told you all that I would rule the chat box. Go check it out. Scroll some. The chat box is supposed to be a place where debate can happen damn near instantaneously. At the onset I said that the chat box wouldn't fly and that is because the chat box demands that all needs to be ready for real time debate. Everybody but I fails.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...