drvoke

Dems offer measure to raise minimum wage to $15 per hour

6 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

about time

Oh goody!  Another fucking idiot lib that I get to easily destroy and humiliate.  Let's see how long it takes before you cowardly run away like all your fellow idiot libs...

can one even live on that?

What the hell does that have to do with anything on this issue, dullard?  Even if a worker can not "live" on the wages they could earn fairly, why the hell do you want to arbitrarily assign the responsibility of subsidizing their lives to their employer?  Employers are simply making an economic transaction of trading wages & other benefits in exchange for labor.  They are not fucking "adopting" them, dumbass.

And if you make many of the lowest-skilled workers unemployed completely with a moronic MW law, then guess what?  You are now making it EVEN HARDER for them to make a living, you damn retard.  With friends like you demented assholes, who the hell needs enemies???

22 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

Oh goody!  Another fucking idiot lib that I get to easily destroy and humiliate.  Let's see how long it takes before you cowardly run away like all your fellow idiot libs...

Well that didn't take long.  Lol...

Bump.

5 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

Bump.

howdy

what ae the impacts at Amazon so far??

The stock options were a better deal

Smsxon is growing like hell.. I hear Jeff will be opening store fronts

3 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

howdy

what ae the impacts at Amazon so far??

The stock options were a better deal

And that is exactly the kind of thing that happens when there are moronic MW laws- many companies will eliminate other forms of compensation and benefits that employees might have preferred over more pay.  But proponents of these moronic laws apparently don't give a damn what the employees want.

42 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

And that is exactly the kind of thing that happens when there are moronic MW laws- many companies will eliminate other forms of compensation and benefits that employees might have preferred over more pay.  But proponents of these moronic laws apparently don't give a damn what the employees want.

well that is why we troll..  to get folks infiormed and less moronic

it doesnt work most of the time

cororations suck as far as I am cincerned.. I hope to see village life return

On 1/16/2019 at 10:03 PM, jrock2310 said:

It sounds great in theory.  Problem is unless you cap inflation, corps are simply going to raise costs, cut labor, cut benefits, to offset rising wages.  

Meanwhile the execs will continue to recieve YUGE annual bonus’ in the six & seven figures, whilst lobbying for tax relief and more of the (tax) burden be given to their employees, who they refuse to pay a living wage.

After we just gave them a multi trillion tax cut and they still closed factories and moved jobs out of the country anyway?

Fine. Then we immediately go to a 50% corporate tax rate with no loophole deductions and return to an upper income tax of 94% and immediately place a tax on every stock trade on Wall St.

When they decide to bring jobs back and reopen the factories, their taxes will be lowered accordingly.

Did I mention we place import and export tariffs on their goods?

Corporations can be made to act correctly. We just need the right politicians in place.

14 hours ago, skews13 said:

After we just gave them a multi trillion tax cut and they still closed factories and moved jobs out of the country anyway?

Fine. Then we immediately go to a 50% corporate tax rate with no loophole deductions and return to an upper income tax of 94% and immediately place a tax on every stock trade on Wall St.

When they decide to bring jobs back and reopen the factories, their taxes will be lowered accordingly.

Did I mention we place import and export tariffs on their goods?

Corporations can be made to act correctly. We just need the right politicians in place.

I swear, you seriously have to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit on this forum (which is really saying something on a forum infested with idiot libs).  If someone was trying to come up with a plan for "How to Completely Destroy a Nation's Economy in a Few Easy Steps", your moronic proposals would be a very good start, dimwit.  Lol...

So, do you think that if some evil, greedy corporation "moves jobs out of the country", that the evil, greedy CEO just gets to keep all the savings from doing this for himself, dumbass?  Are you really that damn retarded?  Is this what your liberal masters told you when they were brainwashing the everliving fuck out of you, and you just blindly swallowed it like a good little sheep?

Now, go cowardly run away like you always do after I spank you, pussy.

17 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

I swear, you seriously have to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit on this forum (which is really saying something on a forum infested with idiot libs).  If someone was trying to come up with a plan for "How to Completely Destroy a Nation's Economy in a Few Easy Steps", your moronic proposals would be a very good start, dimwit.  Lol...

So, do you think that if some evil, greedy corporation "moves jobs out of the country", that the evil, greedy CEO just gets to keep all the savings from doing this for himself, dumbass?  Are you really that damn retarded?  Is this what your liberal masters told you when they were brainwashing the everliving fuck out of you, and you just blindly swallowed it like a good little sheep?

Now, go cowardly run away like you always do after I spank you, pussy.

Yup, the Government is gonna punish those evil corporations so bad that they leave the country. Yeah, THAT will show them evil fkers!

The FORMER employees might not be very happy, but hey, we sure showed them evil corporations!

5 hours ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

Yup, the Government is gonna punish those evil corporations so bad that they leave the country. Yeah, THAT will show them evil fkers!

The FORMER employees might not be very happy, but hey, we sure showed them evil corporations!

Exactly.  And I am also going to cut my evil nose right off!  That will show my evil face!!!  Lol...

You know, it really scares the shit out me that pitifully stupid little cretins like screws13 are allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth where they can impart the incredible harm of their stupidity onto the rest of society.  We are truly screw(13)ed...

On 2/12/2019 at 8:13 AM, skews13 said:

Ahhh. the liberal definition of "freedom". SMH!

12 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

Exactly.  And I am also going to cut my evil nose right off!  That will show my evil face!!!  Lol...

You know, it really scares the shit out me that pitifully stupid little cretins like screws13 are allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth where they can impart the incredible harm of their stupidity onto the rest of society.  We are truly screw(13)ed...

I remember talking to a VERY liberal mom of a friend of mine during to BP blow out. Her solution was for the federal government to forcibly take over BP, so things like this wouldn't happen in the future. Hmmmm.....

Poor Nighthawk. He has a small business and doesn't want to pay minimum wage. Boo hoo. F*ck you! You'll pay it and like it.

45 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Poor Nighthawk. He has a small business and doesn't want to pay minimum wage. Boo hoo. F*ck you! You'll pay it and like it.

Minimum wage is a joke, its not supposed to be a living wage, it never was, it was designed originally to pay white people more than black people who were working for less pay and Democrats were pissed that they were stealing jobs away some democrat white folks

FDR wonderful new deal for you which turned out to be a Raw deal for minorities 

59 minutes ago, drvoke said:

First of all, no, I do not employ anyone, dumbass.  And if I was only taking my position for selfish reasons instead of because it is the correct position, then it should be extremely easy for one of you idiot libs to finally prove me wrong for a change.  So what the Bad word are you waiting for, shithead?

Secondly, even if I did employ unskilled labor, I would likely not be the one losing anything in the long term when the MW is increased, moron.  Are you really too damn retarded to comprehend this???  You really think that any increase in the MW will come out of the pockets of the evil employers in general?  Is that what your liberal masters told you when you were receiving your brainwashing, dimwit?  Lol...

21 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Minimum wage is a joke, its not supposed to be a living wage, it never was, it was designed originally to pay white people more than black people who were working for less pay and Democrats were pissed that they were stealing jobs away some democrat white folks

FDR wonderful new deal for you which turned out to be a Raw deal for minorities 

Exactly correct.  And the liberal politicians that pushed the first federal MW laws in the 30's openly admitted that their goal was to hurt blacks.  But liberal politicians today won't openly admit that these days, for some strange reason...

4 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

Exactly correct.  And the liberal politicians that pushed the first federal MW laws in the 30's openly admitted that their goal was to hurt blacks.  But liberal politicians today won't openly admit that these days, for some strange reason...

and they call republicans "racists"