Z09

Hillary voted for a 700 mile barrier....Was she a racist too?

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

What does the latrine smell like at Chairborne's place?

STFU cabinboy

7 hours ago, DennisTheMenace said:

What does the latrine smell like at ChairBorne's place?

One of em them smells clean cleaned it with Clorox last night 

19 hours ago, Z09 said:

I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Clinton told an audience at a campaign stop Nov. 9, 2015. "And I do think you have to control your borders."

Clinton voted for the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which President George W. Bush signed after the measure cleared the Republican-held Congress. It authorized about 700 miles of fencing along certain stretches of land between the border of the United States and Mexico.

The act also authorized the use of more vehicle barriers, checkpoints and lighting to curb illegal immigration, and the use of advanced technology such as satellites and unmanned aerial vehicles.

She did not vote for a wall ......... try a fence.

Clintons are conservatives .........Bill signed a ton of  conservative legislation aka paper trail.  Yep they are ALEC conservatives. Too bad I didn't catch on before voting for Bill twice.

10 minutes ago, merrill said:

Clintons are conservatives .........Bill signed a ton of  conservative legislation aka paper trail.  Yep they are ALEC conservatives. Too bad I didn't catch on before voting for Bill twice.

She voted for barrier

Did they make her a racist?

Now the local Trump lovers are turning to spin using words like barrier now that they know the wall will not get built. Then again these spinsters would be against a wall, fence or any type of barrier if Trump the Rump would decide nothing more is necessary. Whatever Trump decides these locals worship.

1 hour ago, merrill said:

You idiots who voted for Jill Stein got us Donald J Trump.

Nice going, Merrill. You are a dumbass.

Bill

19 hours ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Hilliary won he popular vote my monkey friend.  It's supposed to be a democracy. 

giphy.mp4

So you think it's better that if a majority in state A vote overwhelmingly for one candidate, that they should have thier state controlled by state B because state B has more population?

21 hours ago, Z09 said:

Hillary voted for a 700 mile barrier....Was she a racist too?

“I know, they all look alike.” 

Could you imagine if a CONs said that...ultraliberals would be setting themselves on fire !

20 hours ago, harryramar said:

You are so easily manipulated by trump.

harry%205_zpsf4rrilfv.png

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Could you imagine if a CONs said that...ultraliberals would be setting themselves on fire !

they should set you on fire old mack….ole mack the hack

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

mack you need to thank the liberals for your welfare check instead of kissing the asses of those who would take it away,. 

did you lose your spine when you lost your mind?

evidently.

12 minutes ago, harryramar said:

mack you need to thank the liberals for your welfare check instead of kissing the asses of those who would take it away,. 

did you lose your spine when you lost your mind?

evidently.

hateful harry...if thinking I get a welfare check makes you happy; cling to it since I know you are getting me confused with a bunch of your illegal friends.

And as far as losing spine when I blew a fuse...actually I became more aggressive.

BTW: When are you going to address shillary's racist behavior...instead of making personal attacks ?

Please be sure not to shun me just because you can't take the truth...rather than what your puppet masters feed you.

10 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

hateful harry...if thinking I get a welfare check makes you happy; cling to it since I know you are getting me confused with a bunch of your illegal friends.

And as far as losing spine when I blew a fuse...actually I became more aggressive.

BTW: When are you going to address shillary's racist behavior...instead of making personal attacks ?

Please be sure not to shun me just because you can't take the truth...rather than what your puppet masters feed you.

hilary was 10 years ago. take personal responsibility for trump making a monkey out of you fools. just the fact that only stupid people are easily manipulated should make stupid people try to not look so stupid. then again, y'all  really have no choice.

but to suck up to those who hold you in contempt. take the stupid person test....do you think trump respects you? if you answered yes, you are stupid. really,really stupid.

it's an endless cycle but the grownups are in charge now so you cannot do any more damage to our beloved country .