Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
merrill

Trump backs off national emergency to build border wall as shutdown is set to become longest ever

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Do you support border walls like the dems did before Trump was elected?  

Do you oppose more border walls like the Republicans did a mere 3 weeks ago when they unanimously voted in the Senate to NOT fund Tweety's Imaginary Wall?

 

Like most American anti-Russia patriots, I'm against negotiating with propped-up Soviet-puppet FAKE Presidents who think they can just take 800,000 Americans hostage and steal their paychecks for a month, as a means to circumvent Congressional decisions about where taxpayer dollars go.

You DO know we just won the House, right?

That means WE control every penny America spends, now.

Yep. It sure sucks to be in the Minority.   

 

Here's how America works:

The UNFIT PRESIDENT gets a podium, and gets to whine on Twitter.

The CONGRESS gets to spend the money.

The COURTS and the Special Counsel root out the Republican traitors.

 

Pretty simple, eh? Even a RED State Trumpanzee can grasp this simple 3 branches of gubmint thingie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My workday starts now. I'll have to suspend the beatings for now and resume this Remedial Education attempt after I return later this afternoon.

No worries, Trumpers! Hold all those silly thoughts and angry retorts for a few more hours, kiddies.

I know you can do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Do you oppose more border walls like the Republicans did a mere 3 weeks ago when they unanimously voted in the Senate to NOT fund Tweety's Imaginary Wall?

 

Like most American anti-Russia patriots, I'm against negotiating with propped-up Soviet-puppet FAKE Presidents who think they can just take 800,000 Americans hostage and steal their paychecks for a month, as a means to circumvent Congressional decisions about where taxpayer dollars go.

You DO know we just won the House, right?

That means WE control every penny America spends, now.

Yep. It sure sucks to be in the Minority.   

 

Here's how America works:

The UNFIT PRESIDENT gets a podium, and gets to whine on Twitter.

The CONGRESS gets to spend the money.

The COURTS and the Special Counsel root out the Republican traitors.

 

Pretty simple, eh? Even a RED State Trumpanzee can grasp this simple 3 branches of gubmint thingie.

"Do you oppose more border walls like the Republicans did a mere 3 weeks ago"

 

No...I'm for border walls.   See how easy that was Fit2Serve.

 

Now, again...I ask you...


Do you support border walls like the dems did before Trump was elected?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

My workday starts now. I'll have to suspend the beatings for now and resume this Remedial Education attempt after I return later this afternoon.

No worries, Trumpers! Hold all those silly thoughts and angry retorts for a few more hours, kiddies.

I know you can do it.

Still haven't answered my question...yer on the run now.

 

Do you support border walls like the dems did before Trump was elected?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

100 billion? We’ll save that in welfare alone. 😂

Fit2BeTied wouldn't answer my question.

 

Now he/she/it is on the run.   :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, personreal said:

Fit2BeTied wouldn't answer my question.

 

Now he/she/it is on the run.   :) 

Low expectations and a libtard will never disappoint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Low expectations and a libtard will never disappoint. 

Fit2BeTied had plenty of time to dodge my question...now on the run.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, personreal said:

Why did the dems want what Trump wants...before Trump was elected?

 

Are dems racist too?  

The Wall SOUNDS like a good idea until the actual facts about it are known. As people get better informed, Trump's simple-=minded explanations and solutions are understood for what they really are. Trump uses racism, that is clear.  He appeals to White supremacists and lesser bigots. He appeals to people as ignorant and simplistic as he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Wall SOUNDS like a good idea until the actual facts about it are known. As people get better informed, Trump's simple-=minded explanations and solutions are understood for what they really are. Trump uses racism, that is clear.  He appeals to White supremacists and lesser bigots. He appeals to people as ignorant and simplistic as he is.

I hear you had a little bad luck at the pool yesterday...

 

Image result for deep end of pool gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The Sphincterlord speaks!

 

^^ OK...but please turn up the volume.  I can't hear you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×