Sign in to follow this  
merrill

Trump backs off national emergency to build border wall as shutdown is set to become longest ever

24 minutes ago, merrill said:

There you have it ......

Thanks for sharing that...I hadn't heard about it.

A kid killed by an illegal isn't any deader than a kid killed by a citizen. The crimes and perpetrators are equally tragic, and equally heinous.

Yes, I get the weak sister circular logic here and the underlying pretense "if that alien had been prevented from coming here by Trump's Wall, my kid would still be alive!"

OK. But illegals will still come to America, wall or no wall, since Visa overstays bring more illegals than border crossings. Who kills more American kids, citizens or "illegal aliens?"

And if America had correctly discarded the 2A back in 1865 and made owning a firearm an automatic no Appeals, no exceptions Death Crime and attempting to GET a firearm an automatic Life Sentence felony......a LOT of kids "would still be alive." Since we lose 30,000 Americans each year to a bullet or a shell, that means we've lost over a MILLION Americans in the last 30 years to gun usage. How many were under 18? 

You have to applaud the abject evil perpetrated by the Fringy Right. They'll search out and then prop up a half-dozen weepy Moms on Sean Hannity's show to exploit the HELL out the relatively FEW unfortunate Moms and Dads who lost a kid to a crime committed by an "illegal."...... and then send Death Threats to the Parkland kids who are just asking for schools that don't include this week's gun-toting Mass Murderer body count as part of the curriculum.  

CONSERVATIVE "LOGIC": 

> losing a family member to a crime committed by an "illegal?" = B-A-A-A-A-D!

> losing a family member due to the infection of American society with 350,000,000 firearms? = MAGA!

5 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

A kid killed by an illegal isn't any deader than a kid killed by a citizen. The crimes and perpetrators are equally tragic, and equally heinous.

Yes, I get the weak sister circular logic here and the underlying pretense "if that alien had been prevented from coming here by Trump's Wall, my kid would still be alive!"

OK. But illegals will still come to America, wall or no wall, since Visa overstays bring more illegals than border crossings. Who kills more American kids, citizens or "illegal aliens?"

And if America had correctly discarded the 2A back in 1865 and made owning a firearm an automatic no Appeals, no exceptions Death Crime and attempting to GET a firearm an automatic Life Sentence felony......a LOT of kids "would still be alive." Since we lose 30,000 Americans each year to a bullet or a shell, that means we've lost over a MILLION Americans in the last 30 years to gun usage. How many were under 18? 

You have to applaud the abject evil perpetrated by the Fringy Right. They'll search out and then prop up a half-dozen weepy Moms on Sean Hannity's show to exploit the HELL out the relatively FEW unfortunate Moms and Dads who lost a kid to a crime committed by an "illegal."...... and then send Death Threats to the Parkland kids who are just asking for schools that don't include this week's gun-toting Mass Murderer body count as part of the curriculum.  

CONSERVATIVE "LOGIC": 

> losing a family member to a crime committed by an "illegal?" = B-A-A-A-A-D!

> losing a family member due to the infection of American society with 350,000,000 firearms? = MAGA!

It’s the federal governments job to protect the border and keep illegals from entering.....If the government was doing its job his son would still be alive. 

Not sure why that’s so difficult for retarded leftists to understand. 

Oopsie. Looks like President Russian Asset's support for his Imaginary Wall That Will Never Be Built has slipped again this week. Now only 31% of America supports it. It was 38% just a few days ago. And his Wall support among the White People's Party GOP has slipped, also.

Ouch! Down to 58%.

Sad!

Maybe you Trumpanzees can go on a Banana Strike until someone builds a Mud Fence out in the desert? After all, we know you rubes will swallow all kinds of nonsense eagerly 

President Putin's Cock Holster just said, "Walls aren't medieval! Wheels were invented before walls!" .....and all I saw was a bunch of pin-headed Trump supporters nodding like a heroin addict, in complete agreement.

(Historical Fact: The wheel was invented around 3500 B.C. And Walls? Walls were invented at LEAST 20,000 years ago, and probably more like 100,000 years ago.....)

1 hour ago, merrill said:

There you have it ......

Why did the dems want what Trump wants...before Trump was elected?

Are dems racist too?  

5 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

It’s the federal governments job to protect the border and keep illegals from entering.....If the government was doing its job his son would still be alive. 

Not sure why that’s so difficult for retarded leftists to understand. 

Clearly, since the # of "illegals" is now at an astonishing 20-year low, no additional Wall is really needed.

The 760 miles of fence America already agreed to install WAY back in 2006 is STILL UNFINISHED, some 13 years after we appropriated funds to complete that stretch. 

Why? Because the landowners that don't want the Feds intruding on their property are STILL in Court, preventing the completion. 

Even if all Americans agreed to fence another 1000 miles....it would take 20 - 30 years in Court before anything was built....and the Final Cost, if built would be MORE than 100 Billion dollars. 

1 hour ago, merrill said:

There you have it ......

Leftwing media uses a wall to keep homeless out...these people need help. Why is the left locking them out?  

Maybe our resident rocket scientist merrill can explain it to us?  

"A new report detailing the growing scourge of homelessness in Los Angeles indicates that while many in the media and coastal liberals mock the idea of a border wall for America, they are fine with using fences to maintain their bubbles and keep homeless people out."

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/01/11/los-angeles-vice-office-protected-by-fence-to-keep-out-homeless/

P.S.   merrill, "That's different. I have to go now."

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

Why did the dems want what Trump wants...before Trump was elected?

Are dems racist too?  

Why did the Senate and House, still 100% controlled by the Republicans vote overwhelmingly to fund the Government just 3 weeks ago? Were they pretending to NOT be racist back then, and then came to their Klan senses? The GOP-led Senate voted UNANIMOUSLY to pass the Bill to fund the government after Mike Pence came to the Hill and swore Trump would sign that Bill.

So...What happened?

Is Trump such a snowflake that Anne Coulter the White Supremacist Hag scared him too much to back his own agreement?

Sheesh!

Trump cuckholded Pence worse than he cuckholds Melania!

BREAKING NEWS: Ann Coulter and Oxycodone Rush Limbaugh don't RUN America. WE do.  

The Majority just spoke by curb-stomping the White People's Party in November. Sorry about that. No worries, you'll always have Steve King to build a Wall around the South and create your White Ethno-State. I'd start studying-up now, so you can pass their Merit-Only Immigration Test and get in behind those Pearly White Gates.

VERDICT-

Elections have consequences.

America spoke loud and clear.

No Wall.

Not now, and not ever.  

1 minute ago, Fit2Serve said:

Why did the Senate and House, still 100% controlled by the Republicans vote overwhelmingly to fund the Government just 3 weeks ago? Were they pretending to NOT be racist back then, and then came to their Klan senses? The GOP-led Senate voted UNANIMOUSLY to pass the Bill to fund the government after Mike Pence came to the Hill and swore Trump would sign that Bill.

So...What happened?

Is Trump such a snowflake that Anne Coulter the White Supremacist Hag scared him too much to back his own agreement?

Sheesh!

Trump cuckholded Pence worse than he cuckholds Melania!

BREAKING NEWS: Ann Coulter and Oxycodone Rush Limbaugh don't RUN America. WE do.  

The Majority just spoke by curb-stomping the White People's Party in November. Sorry about that. No worries, you'll always have Steve King to build a Wall around the South and create your White Ethno-State. I'd start studying-up now, so you can pass their Merit-Only Immigration Test and get in behind those Pearly White Gates.

VERDICT-

Elections have consequences.

America spoke loud and clear.

No Wall.

Not now, and not ever.  

Need a writing lesson?

I could post similarly...then where would we be?

BTW...what was yer previous name?

Boy, the Trumpanzees are awful fidgety, lately.

Did someone forget to piss in their morning bowl of Russian dicks?

Looks like ThrowingaFit is standard issue kook.   :)

16 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Boy, the Trumpanzees are awful fidgety, lately.

Did someone forget to piss in their morning bowl of Russian dicks?

Didn't take long to send you packing.   LOL

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

Need a writing lesson?

I could post similarly...then where would we be?

BTW...what was yer previous name?

Huh? I have no previous name. I'm purposefully writing on this Form at about the 7th Grade level so a few folks might catch on, but I can put that hammer down and write at the Doctorate or even at the 20th-grade level, as necessary. My question is why do that?

I have to consider this Target Audience's predictable intelligence level, and dumb-down my commentary, just like anyone else who is trying to decompress moderately complex info into a meal that can be assimilated or regurgitated by a less-adept crowd. 

What would a demonstration of superior Comms Skills prove on a Forum in a country where the average reading comprehension (and retention) is 5th-grade level, at best? 

It would be interpreted as some kind of nasty Lefty purposeful arrogance by the Usual Suspects.

The Bright folks would see verisimilitude rather than complex content.

I don't use multiple screen names....anywhere on the Internet.

The # of posts you see attached to my name on this Forum is accurate and real; since I just got here.

You grok?

Huh? I have no previous name. I'm purposefully writing on this Form at about the 7th Grade level so a few folks might catch on, but I can put that hammer down and write at the Doctorate or even at the 20th-grade level, as necessary. My question is why do that?

I have to consider this Target Audience's predictable intelligence level, and dumb-down my commentary, just like anyone else who is trying to decompress moderately complex info into a meal that can be assimilated or regurgitated by a less-adept crowd. 

What would a demonstration of superior Comms Skills prove on a Forum in a country where the average reading comprehension (and retention) is 5th-grade level, at best? 

It would be interpreted as some kind of nasty Lefty purposeful arrogance by the Usual Suspects.

The Bright folks would see verisimilitude rather than complex content.

I don't use multiple screen names....anywhere on the Internet.

The # of posts you see attached to my name on this Forum is accurate and real; since I just got here.

You grok?

You seem upset.

Let me help...good writing lay in thrift.

In other words...STFU if you can't be concise without getting yer panties in a bunch.   :)

23 minutes ago, personreal said:

Looks like ThrowingaFit is standard issue kook.   :)

You're wasting my time, and anyone else foolish enough to read your stuff. Keep staring at those rusty bars in your posted image, and imagine yourself in an orange jumpsuit.

3 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Yep. That's me behind you, packing away.

Do you support border walls like the dems did before Trump was elected?  

You're wasting my time, and anyone else foolish enough to read your stuff. Keep staring at those rusty bars in your posted image, and imagine yourself in an orange jumpsuit.

Do you hope to complete high school?  

Just now, personreal said:

You seem upset.

Let me help...good writing lay in thrift.

In other words...STFU if you can't be concise without getting yer panties in a bunch.   :)

Gee. It only took you 3 posts to resort to the usual infantile nonsensical retort.

No wonder the RIGHT is getting their ass kicked, daily.

Verdict?

Don't want sh|t, don't start sh|t.

Gee. It only took you 3 posts to resort to the usual infantile nonsensical retort.

Verdict?

^^  Projecting.  

4 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

44 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Clearly, since the # of "illegals" is now at an astonishing 20-year low, no additional Wall is really needed.

The 760 miles of fence America already agreed to install WAY back in 2006 is STILL UNFINISHED, some 13 years after we appropriated funds to complete that stretch. 

Why? Because the landowners that don't want the Feds intruding on their property are STILL in Court, preventing the completion. 

Even if all Americans agreed to fence another 1000 miles....it would take 20 - 30 years in Court before anything was built....and the Final Cost, if built would be MORE than 100 Billion dollars. 

100 billion? We’ll save that in welfare alone. 😂

13 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Verdict?

Illegal entry is at a low due to Trump policies.

We'd like to keep it that way.

Now please answer this...