Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, leftwinger said:

 

No one said it. You are confused.

No

You are

Pelosi said it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve failed to make any of these fake liberals who can debate the simplest of ethics. 

 

What they consider moral or immoral is typically based on “feelings” which they also allow do their thinking for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to NBC News, the report included photos of all eight prototype breached by Marines with ordinary household tools — including the “steel slats” fence."

 

This picture making the ultraliberal rounds is a staged: cutting thru (5/8") hard steel with a cement
center...sure it can be done if you have time alot of time and the right heavy tools. This was cut with a torch...saw cuts do not have ridges. This was not done 'in the field.'

Image result for Donald Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like this chat gives a lot of things to think about but no many people opposed the wall are engaged in a discussion on why they feel that way.  It looks like only the one person who said that nobody said it was immoral, it was stupid and impeach trump.  Oh well.  I was looking for opinions/discussions from both points of view.    Thank you to those who engaged in the discussion to help me see perspectives.

 

Also, old Mack, the cartoon above really seems like what I observe from a far.  My research on the internet shows a lot of folks supported the wall until Trump took a stand for it.  That is sad that folks hate him so much that they oppose ideas that make sense just to oppose him.  Parties have so much power, but i'm left feeling like the opposition to the wall is really about the next election.

 

Thanks again for folks engaging in a chat with me on this topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ConfusedVoter said:

Also, Old Mack, the cartoon above really seems like what I observe from a far.  My research on the internet shows a lot of folks supported the wall until Trump took a stand for it. 

 

CV...thank you for the shout out; for that I shall bump your thread several times; with memes like this.

 

Manufactured%20Crisis.jpg%20obama_zpsaew 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

Go argue with her, then.

Are you embarrassed, skippy?  It must be hard getting slapped around and humiliated on a daily basis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

Trump will face a firing squad for being a traitor.

That's still not an answer.  Try again...again...dont hurt yourself trying to think of an answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

It must be hard getting slapped around and humiliated on a daily basis

 

wingdinger is high on the agenda once again...some day he is going to OD on it or lose his liver to it.

 

 Manufactured%20Crisis.jpg%20nancy_zpsgor

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ConfusedVoter said:

So here is where I am at so far.

 

  • Wall is good

     

  • Safer for agents protecting our borders if we have a wall.

     

When I listen to both sides (elephant’s and donkey’s = how did either side choose these for their mascot), they both seem to say they want and agree with people entering the country legally.  Right?

 

Does either side say they support illegal immigration?

 

You have lost your innocence by joining this forum! You made a pact with the Devil!

But, welcome anyway!

Allow me to train you properly, I am the Word!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ConfusedVoter said:

I'm confused and trying to learn.  Some people say the wall is immoral but I don't understand why they say this.  Why is a wall immoral?

Cause it doesn't have bible verses posted on the wall?

 

Maybe that's what the dems meant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

You have lost your innocence by joining this forum! You made a pact with the Devil!

But, welcome anyway!

Allow me to train you properly, I am the Word!

Mud?    LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ConfusedVoter said:

I'm confused and trying to learn.  Some people say the wall is immoral but I don't understand why they say this.  Why is a wall immoral?

first I don't believe you, second the simplicity of taking advantage of there not being one gets those not wanting one labelling it immoral. Understand the human intellect end game inside out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a large amount of labeling and passion that people on both sides have about this topic, but there does not seem to be much healthy debate to allow understanding on the topic.  Some federal workers and federal contractors are now being impacted financially.  How can people who are not close to issues in their daily life understand them better if we can't discuss them without doing things like call it immoral, calling the people who have a view to build the wall racist, calling it stupid....etc.  There are likely talking points on each side of the topic that I could understand better with healthy discussion.  Actually, the news agencies could play a role in helping people understand topics if they had not taken a position with a party.

 

Today when we hear the political news 24/7 from news agencies that are agents of the party they side with.  i don't see many news reports that present a balanced perspective to inform the people of the full story.  I'm of the opinion that moving to 24/7 news was not a positive advancement.  It rather provided a platform for endless hours of reporting on any topic.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ConfusedVoter said:

There is a large amount of labeling and passion that people on both sides have about this topic, but there does not seem to be much healthy debate to allow understanding on the topic.  Some federal workers and federal contractors are now being impacted financially.  How can people who are not close to issues in their daily life understand them better if we can't discuss them without doing things like call it immoral, calling the people who have a view to build the wall racist, calling it stupid....etc.  There are likely talking points on each side of the topic that I could understand better with healthy discussion.  Actually, the news agencies could play a role in helping people understand topics if they had not taken a position with a party.

 

Today when we hear the political news 24/7 from news agencies that are agents of the party they side with.  i don't see many news reports that present a balanced perspective to inform the people of the full story.  I'm of the opinion that moving to 24/7 news was not a positive advancement.  It rather provided a platform for endless hours of reporting on any topic.  

 

Liberals, leftists and Democrats don't debate, their mentality is "it's there way or they will silence you"

 

News agencies today don't report news, they are propaganda machines for the elite left

 

The truth be told , the left hates the wall because they hate Trump.

 

There are some wise posters on here who found the leading Democrats today back a decade ago commenting how America needs a wall, a fence, border control, border security, cant have illegal immigrants in but now that Trump is in the white house they are now opposing it.

 

The hypocrites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Old Mack said:

According to NBC News, the report included photos of all eight prototype breached by Marines with ordinary household tools — including the “steel slats” fence."

 

This picture making the ultraliberal rounds is a staged: cutting thru (5/8") hard steel with a cement
center...sure it can be done if you have time alot of time and the right heavy tools. This was cut with a torch...saw cuts do not have ridges. This was not done 'in the field.'

Image result for Donald Trump

The steel was cut with a torch I'm wondering what they used for the concrete. Those are very ugly cuts also but I'm sure cutting over concrete wasn't ideal also with all that popping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×