Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html

"The second event that troubled investigators was an NBC News interview two days after Mr. Comey’s firing in which Mr. Trump appeared to say he had dismissed Mr. Comey because of the Russia inquiry.

“I was going to fire Comey knowing there was no good time to do it,” he said. “And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself — I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

F.B.I. officials viewed their decision to move quickly as validated when a comment the president made to visiting Russian officials in the Oval Office shortly after he fired Mr. Comey was revealed days later.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to a document summarizing the meeting. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

In the Russian Federation and in President Putin himself, you have an individual whose aim is to disrupt the Western alliance and whose aim is to make Western democracy more fractious in order to weaken our ability, America’s ability and the West’s ability to spread our democratic ideals,” Lisa Page, a former bureau lawyer, told House investigators in private testimony reviewed by The Times.

“That’s the goal, to make us less of a moral authority to spread democratic values,” she added. "

Sounds just like whiteman

1 minute ago, slideman said:

In the Russian Federation and in President Putin himself, you have an individual whose aim is to disrupt the Western alliance and whose aim is to make Western democracy more fractious in order to weaken our ability, America’s ability and the West’s ability to spread our democratic ideals,” Lisa Page, a former bureau lawyer, told House investigators in private testimony reviewed by The Times.

“That’s the goal, to make us less of a moral authority to spread democratic values,” she added. "

Sounds just like whiteman

Boris is a Russian Troll. No wonder he always defends Trump. 

If we do not impeach Trump the US is in dangerous territory. Trump supporters believe it is okay for a US president to be helped by an enemy nation.

What is sad is that it is so obvious he is only interested in lining his own pockets.

Just now, slideman said:

What is sad is that it is so obvious he is only interested in lining his own pockets.

Which is why he is dangerous. He has no loyalty to the United States.

Thanks for reporting another seditious inquiry that obviously turned up NOTHING, lefty.   

Meanwhile, the FBI (and you) ignored Hillary, Obama and company making deals with the Russians ... suitcases of cash in exchange for *favors* in the Uranium scandal.  

They (and you) also ignored dozens of other crimes Hillary, Obama and their minions have committed.

But the day of reckoning is coming for for all of you.

MILITARY TRIBUNALS.

how can you obstruct something you didn't know about???  Every time Trump asked the FBI if he was under investigation they answered no --- 

So once establishing there was not anything being investigated he fired people and replaced them...  

1 minute ago, neilcar said:

how can you obstruct something you didn't know about???  Every time Trump asked the FBI if he was under investigation they answered no --- 

So once establishing there was not anything being investigated he fired people and replaced them...  

FBI would be stupid to tell anyone they're a subject of investigation.

The very fact Trump asked is already evidence of obstruction of justice.

9 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Do you know who the President of the United States is? 

Non-responsive.  Go ahead ... .RUN left-winger, like you have in EVERY conversation we've had.

FBI reportedly opened inquiry into whether Trump was working for Russia

Firing of James Comey prompted investigation into whether Trump was working against American interests, the New York Times reports

The FBI in May 2017 opened an inquiry into whether Donald Trump was working on behalf of Russia, the New York Times reports.

Citing unnamed former law enforcement officials, the paper reported Friday that in the days after the president fired the former FBI director James Comey, law enforcement officials were so worried about Trump’s behavior that they began investigating whether the president was working against American interests and on behalf of Russia.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/11/donald-trump-fbi-investigate-working-russia-report

Yawn…..

No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials. An F.B.I. spokeswoman and a spokesman for the special counsel’s office both declined to comment.

we-cant-take-that-risk-peter-strzok-insurance-policy1.jpg

Got Collusion??? 

2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

^^^worships the ONE PERCENT WASH DC ESTAB....lost wibbie

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

So you cannot name the President of the United States.

So you debate with the tactics of a 9/11 Truther.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

So you debate with the tactics of a 9/11 Truther.

So you only believe the US MSM run by billionaires?  All conspiracies are BS?