Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
merrill

ALSO IN THE NEWS TRUMP ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MEXICO AGREEING TO PAY FOR BORDER WALL ......

Recommended Posts

ALSO IN THE NEWS TRUMP ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MEXICO AGREEING TO PAY FOR BORDER WALL.....

 

WHAT TRUMP LIE? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow a politician who lies …really

 

That is normal ….

 

-- you will have to do much better than that ….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, merrill said:

ALSO IN THE NEWS TRUMP ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MEXICO AGREEING TO PAY FOR BORDER WALL.....

 

WHAT TRUMP LIE? 

 

Is this the best you can do? 

 

just like we can keep our doctors under obama care right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 7:25 PM, merrill said:

ALSO IN THE NEWS TRUMP ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MEXICO AGREEING TO PAY FOR BORDER WALL.....

 

WHAT TRUMP LIE? 

 

bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 8:44 PM, LaughinAtLefty said:

Speaking of lies.....

 

 

 

Well played! I use Soviet style whataboutism all the time.  Libs hate it because it is so deliciously dishonest. It drives them nuts. Trump lied but so what? Obama told lies so that makes Trump's lying OK! MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:25 PM, merrill said:

ALSO IN THE NEWS TRUMP ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MEXICO AGREEING TO PAY FOR BORDER WALL.....

 

WHAT TRUMP LIE? 

if you like yer health care you can keep yer health care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

 

Well played! I use Soviet style whataboutism all the time.  Libs hate it because it is so deliciously dishonest. It drives them nuts. Trump lied but so what? Obama told lies so that makes Trump's lying OK! MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you want us to play by a higher standard than you retards? fu ck you...you made the rules....trump will get his wall...and mexico will suffer the consequences...period

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 7:25 PM, merrill said:

ALSO IN THE NEWS TRUMP ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MEXICO AGREEING TO PAY FOR BORDER WALL.....

 

WHAT TRUMP LIE? 

Actually that’s a left wing lie repeated by mindless zombified entitlement monkeys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 9:54 PM, neilcar said:

wow a politician who lies …really

 

That is normal ….

 

-- you will have to do much better than that ….

Great response. That's how to respond.....You have been paying attention to co-president Putin. 

 

When criticisms are leveled at Trump, the response should be "What about..." followed by something about a Demoncrap. It represents a case of tu quoque – an appeal to hypocrisy. The tactic is a type of logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by accusing hypocrisy. It also functions as a diversionary tactic to distract the libtard from their original criticism. Thus, the technique is used to avoid directly refuting or disproving the opponent's initial argument or facts The tactic is an attempt at moral relativism, and a form of false moral equivalence and we Trumpeteers are masters at it. 

 

Merrill was right. Trump did lie but now the thread is derailed. Nice job comrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Great response. That's how to respond.....You have been paying attention to co-president Putin. 

 

When criticisms are leveled at Trump, the response should be "What about..." followed by something about a Demoncrap. It represents a case of tu quoque – an appeal to hypocrisy. The tactic is a type of logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by accusing hypocrisy. It also functions as a diversionary tactic to distract the libtard from their original criticism. Thus, the technique is used to avoid directly refuting or disproving the opponent's initial argument or facts The tactic is an attempt at moral relativism, and a form of false moral equivalence and we Trumpeteers are masters at it. 

 

Merrill was right. Trump did lie but now the thread is derailed. Nice job comrade.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/18/administration-fails-to-explain-how-usmca-could-pay-for-the-wall.html

 

He never claimed they would pay for the wall directly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Great response. That's how to respond.....You have been paying attention to co-president Putin. 

 

When criticisms are leveled at Trump, the response should be "What about..." followed by something about a Demoncrap. It represents a case of tu quoque – an appeal to hypocrisy. The tactic is a type of logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by accusing hypocrisy. It also functions as a diversionary tactic to distract the libtard from their original criticism. Thus, the technique is used to avoid directly refuting or disproving the opponent's initial argument or facts The tactic is an attempt at moral relativism, and a form of false moral equivalence and we Trumpeteers are masters at it. 

 

Merrill was right. Trump did lie but now the thread is derailed. Nice job comrade.

who cares if trump lied to you? I surely dont...he beat Hillary....that is all that we demanded.....he could chop off yer head on fifth ave and he wouldn't lose one supporter...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bigsky said:

who cares if trump lied to you? I surely dont...he beat Hillary....that is all that we demanded.....he could chop off yer head on fifth ave and he wouldn't lose one supporter...

Probably gain supporters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Probably gain supporters. 

hell...id vote twice for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bigsky said:

if you like yer health care you can keep yer health care

 

Now you are getting it! You are not as dumb as I thought. You probably don't know what you just did but it is what you should be doing. Maybe I can explain it so that you will understand it. 

 

Trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall we can't spin our way out it. What you did was the old tried and true tactic called Soviet Whataboutism or Whataboutery. You don't have to be informed to use it. For instance when some one brings up the fact that Trump cheated on all his wives you can simply say.... "What about Clinton?" 

 

When libs bring up Trump's pussy grabbing, you can use Clinton again. 

 

When they bring up Trump's excessive golfing you can say that Bush and Obama golfed almost as much much during their 16 years of being presidents.

 

When the bring up Trump and Putin you can say what about Hillary's emails.

 

When they bring up Trump's draft dodging and compare it with McCain heroism you can say tha McCain was a lousy pilot and not a hero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

 

Now you are getting it! You are not as dumb as I thought. You probably don't know what you just did but it is what you should be doing. Maybe I can explain it so that you will understand it. 

 

Trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall we can't spin our way out it. What you did was the old tried and true tactic called Soviet Whataboutism or Whataboutery. You don't have to be informed to use it. For instance when some one brings up the fact that Trump cheated on all his wives you can simply say.... "What about Clinton?" 

 

When libs bring up Trump's pussy grabbing, you can use Clinton again. 

 

When they bring up Trump's excessive golfing you can say that Bush and Obama golfed almost as much much during their 16 years of being presidents.

 

When the bring up Trump and Putin you can say what about Hillary's emails.

 

When they bring up Trump's draft dodging and compare it with McCain heroism you can say tha McCain was a lousy pilot and not a hero.

we hired trump to beat Hillary...other than that we dont care what he does...he could grab you by the pussy on fifth ave and not lose one supporter.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

He sure did lie. 

Prove it. Show us how the revamped trade deal hasn’t cost Mexico billions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Prove it. Show us how the revamped trade deal hasn’t cost Mexico billions. 

How about you show me where Mexico is paying billions more. If you can.  Prove it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it hasn't been confirmed yet dip Shi t it still needs to be voted on from what I read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you guys that misinformed that you don't know that they got to vote on the deal yet. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×