Sign in to follow this  
skews13

GoFundMe Is Refunding All Donations To The Build The Wall Fundraiser

trump border wall gofundme

The GoFundMe campaign that aimed to raise $1 billion for the border wall is shutting down, and the $20 million raised will be refunded to donors.

GoFundMe spokesman Bobby Whithorne told INSIDER that when the campaign was started, founder Brian Kolfage promised donors that all donations would be used to pay for a border wall between the US and Mexico if the $1 billion goal was met.

"However, that did not happen," Whithorne said. "This means all donors will receive a refund."

https://www.businessinsider.com/gofundme-refunding-donations-build-the-wall-fundraiser-2019-1

why doesn't the left start a gofund me to stop global warming?

17 minutes ago, skews13 said:

The GoFundMe campaign that aimed to raise $1 billion for the border wall is shutting down, and the $20 million raised will be refunded to donors.

GoFundMe spokesman Bobby Whithorne told INSIDER that when the campaign was started, founder Brian Kolfage promised donors that all donations would be used to pay for a border wall between the US and Mexico if the $1 billion goal was met.

"However, that did not happen," Whithorne said. "This means all donors will receive a refund."

https://www.businessinsider.com/gofundme-refunding-donations-build-the-wall-fundraiser-2019-1

The money is probably  in a secret offshore account of trumps.

I am glad they did that. They should not let people use the site for evil reasons such as trump's hate agenda.

Here's a prediction: trump will try to keep the money by fighting it in court with his taxpayer funded lawyers.

Bookmarked.

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

One of the main reasons causing global warming is you people bloviating too many hot gases, gasbagging. 

FartBreath is a main offender.

21 minutes ago, TDS said:

One of the main reasons causing global warming is you people bloviating too many hot gases, gasbagging. 

Nah, It's Leftist Hypocrites that talk a big game about wanting to do things to lessen global warming as long as it doesn't interfere with there having a warm house in the winter and a cool house in the summer and a remote starter on their car so they can warm or cool the car before getting into it for 15 minutes. Seems trivial until you multiply it by the Millions of Hypocrites.

30 minutes ago, TDS said:

there ya go...insult yer way out of global warming....

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

I drive a leaf

What are you some kinda Fahg??

16 minutes ago, slideman said:

I drive a leaf

Gayboi car.

Sucks for you that you had to admit it, huh??

ALSO IN THE NEWS TRUMP ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MEXICO AGREEING TO PAY FOR BORDER WALL

7 minutes ago, merrill said:

ALSO IN THE NEWS TRUMP ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MEXICO AGREEING TO PAY FOR BORDER WALL

You must drive a Leaf.

59 minutes ago, TDS said:

The money is probably  in a secret offshore account of trumps.

I am glad they did that. They should not let people use the site for evil reasons such as trump's hate agenda.

Here's a prediction: trump will try to keep the money by fighting it in court with his taxpayer funded lawyers.

Bookmarked.

HE TEAMED UP WITH RACIST AND LIAR KRIS KOBACH WHO NEEDS MONEY TO FUND HIS INDICTMENT DEFENSE ....

KOBACH HAS ALSO BEEN THE LEADING DUDE IN THE VOTER SUPPRESSION SCHEME = APPARENTLY EMPLOYED THROUGH ALEC

28 minutes ago, Hankk said:

What are you some kinda Fahg??

Driving an electric vehicle is unrelated to anyone's sexual orientation, Hankkk.

1 hour ago, skews13 said:

Talk about going out with a whimper. 

1 hour ago, bigsky said:

Because that would require reaching into their own pockets.....

Undoubtedly, most of these blowhards on here hot air rich and money poor.....

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Driving an electric vehicle is unrelated to anyone's sexual orientation, Hankkk.

And calling someone a Fag or Fahg could also be unrelated to anyone's sexual orientation, Xavier.

Had to edit, just noticed the extra K you put in my name, should that offend me?

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Talk about going out with a whimper. 

Record setting.

Whimper? LOL....money can't go to the government anyway.

44 minutes ago, Hankk said:

Nah, It's Leftist Hypocrites that talk a big game about wanting to do things to lessen global warming as long as it doesn't interfere with there having a warm house in the winter and a cool house in the summer and a remote starter on their car so they can warm or cool the car before getting into it for 15 minutes. Seems trivial until you multiply it by the Millions of Hypocrites.

No to what you said.

6 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Because that would require reaching into their own pockets.....

Undoubtedly, most of these blowhards on here hot air rich and money poor.....

Blame the poor, bully.  When trump is through you will be poor too and then you'll know what it's like.

2 minutes ago, TDS said:

Blame the poor, bully.  When trump is through you will be poor too and then you'll know what it's like.

You hypocrites love other peoples money.

18 minutes ago, merrill said:

HE TEAMED UP WITH RACIST AND LIAR KRIS KOBACH WHO NEEDS MONEY TO FUND HIS INDICTMENT DEFENSE ....

KOBACH HAS ALSO BEEN THE LEADING DUDE IN THE VOTER SUPPRESSION SCHEME = APPARENTLY EMPLOYED THROUGH ALEC

He's certainly a high priority target for criminal prosecution.

Every day there are new pop up targets. Fun!

1 minute ago, TDS said:

Your right when Trump is through, with his second term, a dem will most likely take over then we all will be poor again, like how we were Poor under eight years of Obama.

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

You hypocrites love other peoples money.

I love my own money more better.

You rob the poor.

Just now, Hankk said:

Your right when Trump is through, with his second term, a dem will most likely take over then we all will be poor again, like how we were Poor under eight years of Obama.

I have some bridges I'd like to sell you, Reuben.