Sign in to follow this  
dontlooknow

Boy they got their corporate tax cuts passed in record time. Border security measure that shut down the government no so much. I guess giving corporation that had record profits more money was more important than the border security of Americans.

6 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Just a talking point. 

Maybe you should think about why democrats allowed this. 🤣

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Maybe you should think about why democrats allowed this. 🤣

While Republicans were in control of all three branches of government?

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

Kinda funny that these republicans couldn't fund the wall in two year but sure did grease those corporation hands. 

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

God damn, another moron who doesn't know how the senate works. 🤣

Sorry. Shutdown is OWNED by senate democrats but it's a good question. Why did they so easily let tax cuts for corporations slide by but fight the safety and security of the American people?

GREAT question. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Kinda funny that these republicans couldn't fund the wall in two year but sure did grease those corporation hands. 

We all got tax cuts. Well, assuming you aren't a bottom dwelling leech. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

God damn, another moron who doesn't know how the senate works. 🤣

Sorry. Shutdown is OWNED by senate democrats but it's a good question. Why did they so easily let tax cuts for corporations slide by but fight the safety and security of the American people?

GREAT question. 

I know how the senate works dip Bad word. Did McConnell bring the wall up for a vote or did the republican congress put it in their budget. No they didn't shut the fuc up. 

Did McConnell ever bring the wall funding up for a vote in the senate. No he didn't so blaming the democrats is kinda stupid. 

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I know how the senate works dip Bad word. Did McConnell bring the wall up for a vote or did the republican congress put it in their budget. No they didn't shut the fuc up. 

Then you'd know senate democrats obstructed the bill the house passed that Trump already said he's sign.

100% senate democrats. 

10 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

We all got tax cuts. Well, assuming you aren't a bottom dwelling leech. 

Not true, my work has travel expenses along with tooling, training, dues, along with mortgage interest, my tax preparer informed me that my taxes will increase.

1 minute ago, fourputt said:

Not true, my work has travel expenses along with tooling, training, dues, along with mortgage interest, my tax preparer informed me that my taxes will increase.

96% of people use standard deductions. Trump can’t help you’re an idiot trying to milk the system with fraudulent expenses. 

No presidential signature is needed; sometimes the resolution is delayed or never passed. The budget goes to both houses. It goes to the Senate with a special rule: it can pass with a majority and cannot be filibustered. Other legislation can be filibustered and requires 60 votes to end the filibuster.

So let us get this straight the budget can pass with a simple majority. And the republicans couldn't get the votes. 

36 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Just a talking point. 

True this

Good point

Those tax cuts cost the americans tax payers way more than 5 billion.

While trying to spend 5 billion of tax payers money to build a wall for "apparent" border security?

When repubs had control of three levels of government?

How can you possibly spin this to the democrats.

After trump said he won't blame nobody else but himself for the government shut down. Boy republicans are getting their ass kicked 

28 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Notable no one wants to attempt addressing this...….I wonder why?

7 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

After trump said he won't blame nobody else but himself for the government shut down. Boy republicans are getting their ass kicked 

Before senate democrats obstructed a bill the house passed and that Trump would have signed. 

YOU LOSE

3 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Notable no one wants to attempt addressing this...….I wonder why?

The OP thought h'ed attack Republicans but all he really did was show Democrats care about corporate American more than the safety and security of the American public, 

18 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Before senate democrats obstructed a bill the house passed and that Trump would have signed. 

YOU LOSE

How did they obstruct a bill you can't filibuster a budget idiot. They should of just put it in the budget dip Bad word. You can pass a budget with a simple majority. You lose. 

44 minutes ago, slideman said:

And McConnell is obstructing now

how so? alls the house has to do is present the senate with a bill the president will sign...

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

How did they obstruct a bill you can't filibuster a budget idiot. They should of just put it in the budget dip Bad word. You can pass a budget with a simple majority. You lose. 

im sure those turn coat traitor progressive republican ass wipes will be voted out in 2020

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

how so? alls the house has to do is present the senate with a bill the president will sign...

They did McConnell won't bring it up for a vote cause it would pass. You should read more than watching fox news. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

They did McConnell won't bring it up for a vote cause it would pass. You should read more than watching fox news. 

are you sure trump will sign it?

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

are you sure trump will sign it?

If he doesn't he is a fool. Election have consequences this is what the American people wanted