Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix68

SHUT-DOWN PITY PARTY For SPANKY TRUMP!!!!

Trump_011019.png?1547182048

SHUT-DOWN PITY PARTY For SPANKY TRUMP!

"During his nearly 10-minute interview with Sean Hannity tonight, Donald Trump spent almost no time talking about the sacrifices of the hundreds of thousands of government workers going without paychecks nor the Americans going without government services, but he made a point of noting his own difficulty of not being able to go on vacation over the Christmas and New Year holiday."   pouty-smiley-emoticon.gif

He should have gone to Hawaii and sat by pelosi at her 900 dollar a night spa getaway, maybe after a good facial, she could have come to her senses. 

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

Poor Donald missed out on a round of golf

I feel bad for him.  I missed a round of golf this fall, was all ready to go, meeting one of my really good friends...it was going to be great.  But it rained.

I know how you feel, Donald...condolences.  Pesky stupid shutdown.

If we didn't play golf because of rain there would be no golf in this part of the world

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

If we didn't play golf because of rain there would be no golf in this part of the world

No wonder Trump doesn't live in Seattle.

7 minutes ago, Hankk said:

He should have gone to Hawaii and sat by pelosi at her 900 dollar a night spa getaway, maybe after a good facial, she could have come to her senses. 

Nancy sandbagged this moron into proudly taking credit for the shutdown,

now the crook is pretending otherwise and the cult enabled his astonishing dishonesty

what is your excuse?

What kind of message do you sent the children or is it you don’t care as long as you suck up to this clown?

It is pretty hilarious watching them try to absolve Trump of responsibility for the shutdown.

15 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Nancy sandbagged this moron into proudly taking credit for the shutdown,

now the crook is pretending otherwise and the cult enabled his astonishing dishonesty

what is your excuse?

What kind of message do you sent the children or is it you don’t care as long as you suck up to this clown?

Call it whatever makes your widdle heart happy, I don't care what anyone calls the shutdown, the dems are vindictive children, Oh Mr. President, we don't have money for Border Security but we have Billions for Other countries. Listening to the dems over the years call for Exactly what Trump wants shows just what Jokes they are. 

25 minutes ago, Hankk said:

Call it whatever makes your widdle heart happy, I don't care what anyone calls the shutdown, the dems are vindictive children, Oh Mr. President, we don't have money for Border Security but we have Billions for Other countries. Listening to the dems over the years call for Exactly what Trump wants shows just what Jokes they are. 

if you were  at least a little bit astute you would be axing yourself why trump didn't give two shits about the wall until rush limpball snapped his finger. now it is suddenly a crisis that has to be fixed immediately except it will take 20 years.

don't you feel even a twinge of " hey I think this guy is using me and manipulating how I feel, and I don't like it.

"it takes courage to look within. good luck

21 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

THAT'S the BEST PART!!!

It's A WOMAN WHO'S GOT HIS ASS BACKED-INTO-A-CORNER!!!!!

roflmao.gif

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/246242-blockbuster-interview-spankytrumpistoast/?tab=comments#comment-1060846123

Trump-Scrunched-Face.jpeg

"......BUT, I'M A DEAL-MAKER!!!!!"

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

what they don't grasp is that the more they insult Nancy, the more thy paint her as this stupid woman, the weaker they make trump because she kicked his ass. 

Poor Cheeto.  :(  Fat bastard couldn't spend his days stuffing McDonald's food in his orange face and having his undocumented staff at Mar-A-Lago clean his gold-plated toilet.  How will he ever recover from such a trauma?