Sign in to follow this  
sole result

Joke Everyone

Appoint me RBG's replacement.  why not have a judge that understands perpetual motion for a change. Chances are I won't live much more than a decade anyway. 

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Appoint me RBG's replacement.  why not have a judge that understands perpetual motion for a change.

No no the hot female catholic lawyer from notre dame 

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

No no the hot female catholic lawyer from notre dame 

Is this about the actress in the movie about RBG?

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

Appoint me RBG's replacement.  why not have a judge that understands perpetual motion for a change. Chances are I won't live much more than a decade anyway. 

Can't you speed it up a bit? We've waited so long ya know!

Just now, nuckin futz said:

Can't you speed it up a bit? We've waited so long ya know!

Sorry eternal separation has its own pace and while I am tired of social life as it became, I enjoy the real moment more that becoming extinct.

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

Is this about the actress in the movie about RBG?

No the hot judge that’s on trump’s short list Amy Barrett 

9 minutes ago, sole result said:

Sorry eternal separation has its own pace and while I am tired of social life as it became, I enjoy the real moment more that becoming extinct.

How about if you go on vacation for 6 months and then just quit?

You need to think about what our needs are for a change!

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

How about if you go on vacation for 6 months and then just quit?

You need to think about what our needs are for a change!

Your intellectual need to corrupt the self evident has gone unchecked since the dawn of civilization. hey my own relatives won't do it either.  So since nobody is, I became the someone that does and everyone refuses to believe anything I say.

Joke is on me correct. But I returned to staying honest within myself. Truths are so over rated.

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

No the hot judge that’s on trump’s short list Amy Barrett 

guess I will have to google her. I trust Trump to be dishonest more than corrupted so he remains on equal standing where mob mentalities can easily erase I existed.

ok I did a quick scan, I would be a more fair judge since I think from the inside out with now being eternity as the core of everything universally separatd in eternal order of spaced apart now.  remove the shadow of doubt on how life only functions one way. Naturally here.

Last night I dreamt I was working at my great grandfathers kosher hot dog stand in NYC,does it mean anything ?

solo%20kid_zpsvtv1ju7x.jpg

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Last night I dreamt I was working at my great grandfathers kosher hot dog stand in NYC,does it mean anything ?

You were remembering your great granddad subconsciously as you were conscious of the dream while sleeping. His 1/8 DNA within.

27 minutes ago, sole result said:

guess I will have to google her. I trust Trump to be dishonest more than corrupted so he remains on equal standing where mob mentalities can easily erase I existed.

ok I did a quick scan, I would be a more fair judge since I think from the inside out with now being eternity as the core of everything universally separatd in eternal order of spaced apart now.  remove the shadow of doubt on how life only functions one way. Naturally here.

You think she’s a hottie?

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

You think she’s a hottie?

no. I wasn't looking at her physically, just looking on how she was trained to mind society's misdirections.

19 minutes ago, sole result said:

His 1/8 DNA within.

Are you saying All in the Family...my mom was adopted !

11 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Are you saying All in the Family...my mom was adopted !

your mind is revealing you set me up to fail in a social narrative, again.  Direct paths of conceptions made reducing lifetimes from previous generations two to each reproduced in the next as a running compounding total sum of never the same lifetimes twice as the whole population remaining living so far.

random events while eternally sorted out are as specific as the lifetimes being those random events specifically here.  what I said is your great grandfather had two parents which would have been 16 people the generation before him within the same formula each lifetime now. each of your great grandfather's great grandchildren are 1/8 his DNA, same as 1/4 of each of your biological grandparents, 1/2 your parents as each are a total sum of those 14 people as a 15th position as populating the atmosphere in the time all this added together now as only going on here.

SSDD. Universal constant. biologiocal separation of ancestors and ancestry making up the population of this species the same way regardless geographic location, race, creed, color, nd the whole gambit of excuses to play divide and conquer actual existence with inaccurate factual existing.

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

solo%20kid_zpsvtv1ju7x.jpg

It means he just screwed you out of your pay! The KOSHER NOSTRA strikes again!