Sign in to follow this  
William1444

trump's and republicans' heads are empty as a desert

trump carrying out his childish and LIAR antics day after day about his border wall demands makes me think

trump does not really care one little bit about real border security.   Drugs and illegals come across at checkpoints,

drugs in vehicles and illegals by overstaying visas.

As to President Stupid’s idea that a wall is a solution, he should read early American history books.
Historically, the Mexican border was protected by Army lookout posts and heliograph communications to patrols

as far back as the days of Geronimo and Apache raids back and forth across the Mexican borders in Arizona,

New Mexico and TX.  

The whole US Army chasing the Apaches could not catch the Apaches until the Army set up heliograph communications

and lookouts on mountain peaks to alert Army patrols, the same as drones and planes and cameras do now in empty

and mountainous areas.

Someone needs to educate those dumb sons of bitches like trump and republicans to the historical border protection

methods and EFFECTIVE protection of American citizens.  The ignorance of trump and republicans and their mindless

followers is as huge and empty as our Southwestern deserts.

BTW, the drugs and economic slaves in this country are being bought and used by stupid freakin morons with no 

character, no ethics, no loyalty to the USA or its laws and US Constitution.    Anyone using drugs or hiring an illegal 

should be in prison, not sent to a spa.

Another piece of historical FACT is that when hitler was LOSING WWII badly, he ordered his army to waste 

Germany, tear up the railroads, blow up their factories using the excuse that Germans did not deserve a 

country unless they gave him total loyalty.    

Boy does that ever sound like the extreme excrement right wing neo nazis on repuke media echo chambers.

They have shut down our US government and are going to raid military funding on the excuse of national 

security.   What a humongous freakin LIE.   republicans have made our country LESS safe without catching 

illegals and terrorists coming over our borders at checkpoints and airports.

Such is the typical LYING done by republicans like also pretending to be christian when in fact, they are phony

christians and do not care about putting Americans out of work and with no incomes agreed to.

repukes say the Constitution allows them to keep and bear arms instead of being honest and saying ONLY in a 

well regulated militia organized and disciplined by congress, ie, the state national guards.   republicans are 

such freakin LIARS.

trump is slowly destroying America, its workers, its security and enriching the richest because they give bribes 

to republicans called campaign contributions.

29 minutes ago, William1444 said:

trump carrying out his childish and LIAR antics day after day about his border wall demands makes me think

trump does not really care one little bit about real border security.   Drugs and illegals come across at checkpoints,

As to President Stupid’s idea that a wall is a solution, he should read early American history books.
Historically, the Mexican border was protected by Army lookout posts and heliograph communications to patrols

as far back as the days of Geronimo and Apache raids back and forth across the Mexican borders in Arizona,

New Mexico and TX.  

The whole US Army chasing the Apaches could not catch the Apaches until the Army set up heliograph communications

and lookouts on mountain peaks to alert Army patrols, the same as drones and planes and cameras do now in empty

and mountainous areas.

Someone needs to educate those dumb sons of bitches like trump and republicans to the historical border protection

methods and EFFECTIVE protection of American citizens.  The ignorance of trump and republicans and their mindless

BTW, the drugs and economic slaves in this country are being bought and used by stupid freakin morons with no 

character, no ethics, no loyalty to the USA or its laws and US Constitution.    Anyone using drugs or hiring an illegal 

THANK GOD we avoided.....PIGGY HILLY the PIGQUNT

17 minutes ago, William1444 said:

Another piece of historical FACT is that when hitler was LOSING WWII badly, he ordered his army to waste 

Germany, tear up the railroads, blow up their factories using the excuse that Germans did not deserve a 

country unless they gave him total loyalty.    

Boy does that ever sound like the extreme excrement right wing neo nazis on repuke media echo chambers.

They have shut down our US government and are going to raid military funding on the excuse of national 

security.   What a humongous freakin LIE.   republicans have made our country LESS safe without catching 

Such is the typical LYING done by republicans like also pretending to be christian when in fact, they are phony

christians and do not care about putting Americans out of work and with no incomes agreed to.

repukes say the Constitution allows them to keep and bear arms instead of being honest and saying ONLY in a 

well regulated militia organized and disciplined by congress, ie, the state national guards.   republicans are 

such freakin LIARS.

trump is slowly destroying America, its workers, its security and enriching the richest because they give bribes 

to republicans called campaign contributions.

Just imagine coughy, seizy, fainty, fally, stuttering Hilly running the SHIZZLE???   NIGHTMARE!!!!

Trump doesn't care about border security. He wants a monument to himself.

Howard Stern says Trump's border wall won't solve immigration problems: It's just something 'morons can get behind'

5 hours ago, Olivaw said:

dont worry....after the wall...rushmore is next

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Howard Stern says Trump's border wall won't solve immigration problems: It's just something 'morons can get behind'

the wall is the start.....not the end.

5 hours ago, Olivaw said:

I would say that is part of it. All politicians are egotistical and want to be lauded as heroes and saviors. Trump takes it to a whole new level. Trump has not affected my life except for some comic relief and occasional head shaking. 

9 hours ago, William1444 said:

Ever heard of MS 13 gangs? 

9 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

And when ICE catches them and puts them in Cages temporary , you whine and complain, since there are no spa locations to house them, what would you like ICE to do? 

Can we put them up at you and your liberal friends places until the hearing?

And this has what to do with Border security???

9 hours ago, William1444 said:

Why dont you educate us with your idea .

you really have no clue here, you're just rambling like a drunken marxists.

So are you admitting the war on Drugs is  a waste of resources?

Hiring illegals is well illegal, the problem is the punishment is weak.

Don't know what an Economic slave is? 

1 hour ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Ever heard of MS 13 gangs? 

And when ICE catches them and puts them in Cages temporary , you whine and complain, since there are no spa locations to house them, what would you like ICE to do? 

Can we put them up at you and your liberal friends places until the hearing?

And this has what to do with Border security???

Why dont you educate us with your idea .

you really have no clue here, you're just rambling like a drunken marxists.

So are you admitting the war on Drugs is  a waste of resources?

Hiring illegals is well illegal, the problem is the punishment is weak.

Don't know what an Economic slave is? 

^^^^^^this guy missed his meds......dying AIDS FAGGAT

help me understand, why would a wall not be a good thing.

1) It seems like both sides (democrats and republicans) are in favor of legal immigration.  (which I assumes happens at  border entry point, not any random place along the border.)

2) I don't see why protecting our borders is wrong.

3) I'm thinking  a wall would provide our public employees (border agents) more safety in how they do their job without a wall.  Would it make it safer for them so that these public employees come home safe every day like every one of us wants to do when we go to work.  It breaks my heart to hear the story of the border agent who was killed on Christmas day and he has a small child.

4)

I hear in the news talk about border security roads, infrastructure..etc,.  I heard this during the president's speech and Nancy Pelosi's speech.  I'm wondering how things like electronic security will stop people from trying to bypass the boarder entry points.  It seems that by not having the wall we will require agents to be put in harms way once an electronic device identifies a person crossing the border in a zone where there is no wall.  I agree there is no perfect system and any can be defeated, but a wall seems like a good starting point and then put the electronics in place in addition to the wall to help resolve the small percentage of places where people are able to defeat the wall (I don't think a wall will be perfect, but it seems it would greatly slow down the rate of crossing at a location other than the designated border entry/exit points.

What am I missing here?  Why is there so much opposition to this wall.  There is already a wall in other parts of the border that seems to work.  It makes sense that it would work.  

15 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

^^^^^^this guy missed his meds......dying AIDS FAGGAT

oh the silly things Libtards say 

3 minutes ago, ConfusedVoter said:

help me understand, why would a wall not be a good thing.

1) It seems like both sides (democrats and republicans) are in favor of legal immigration.  (which I assumes happens a  border entry point), not any random place along the border.

2) I don't see why protecting our borders is wrong.

3) I'm thinking  a wall would provide our public employees (border agents) more safety in how they do their job without a wall.  Would it make it safer for them so that these public employees come home safe every day like every one of us wants to do when we go to work.  It breaks my heart to hear the story of the border agent who was killed on Christmas day and he has a small child.

4)

I hear in the news talk about border security roads, infrastructure..etc,.  I heard this during the president's speech and Nancy Pelosi's speech.  I'm wondering how things like electronic security will stop people from trying to bypass the boarder entry points.  It seems that by not having the wall we will require agents to be put in harms way once an electronic device identifies a person crossing the border in a zone where there is no wall.  I agree there is no perfect system and any can be defeated, but a wall seems like a good starting point and then put the electronics in place in addition to the wall to help resolve the small percentage of places where people are able to defeat the wall (I don't think a wall will be perfect, but it seems it would greatly slow down the rate of crossing at a location other than the designated border entry/exit points.

What am I missing here?  Why is there so much opposition to this wall.  There is already a wall in other parts of the border that seems to work.  It makes sense that it would work.  

Didn't you ask this question in another thread?

1) both sides want legal immigration, the difference is Democraps want Dreamers and any other possible voters for their party to be granted legal status because some of their kids were born here or they've lived here for over 10 years illegally, they believe once they become citizens they will contribute to the tax base and voting base.

2) There is no problem with protecting our borders every country protects their borders this is why you need a passport to enter another country.

3) Building a wall is a start but not the be all and end all, the only thing I agree with the Democraps on and its practically the only thing is building a wall doesn't guarantee it will stop  illegal immigration, its just slows down the indigent who dont have the means to pay for people who knows how to get around the wall.

El Chapo (Joaquín Guzmán) has told the authorities there are thousands of tunnels and ICE and homeland hasn't found them all, the rich drug cartel knows how to enter the US, with or without a wall.

The wall won't stop them.

4) The Wall is a good starting point, the reason why they are against the wall and Im quoting another poster as he was spot on, his response (and I agree) its because Trump is for it.

If Trump was against the wall the Democrap would say "we want the wall"