Sign in to follow this  
TDS

The great robbery in my hood last night.

Last night the gas station where I get my fried chicken was robbed by gunpoint last night at 6pm.  By 6:01 nearly everyone in town knew about it. Almost everyone in my small rural town has a police scanner and are armed to the teeth.

They caught one of the robbers last night about an hour after the capture. The gas station is one block from my home and within small firearm range.

It was fun watching the chief and his deputies searching for him. They started the search in the cemetery next to my home. Search lights and flashing lights put on a good light show. It was more fun than watching live pd.

The chief is cool and drives a charged up dodge charger. The speed limit in most of the town and the area of the robbery is 20mph. 

Side notes: About 2 years ago the original owner was dragged from his car while in Ahoskie was shot and killed.

This was the 3rd robbery in 17 years. Nobody was hurt.  This is why I am pr-gun even though I don't own one. I prefer a box cutter utility knife and a claw hammer. 

read the title and only thing that entered my brain is you gave a way using your brain decades ago and now your social mind has lost its power of persuasion.

My first thought was you wearing a hoodie sweatshirt not your neighborhood.

6 hours ago, king of the county said:

Ahoskie?

yeah. north carolina. 

6 hours ago, sole result said:

read the title and only thing that entered my brain is you gave a way using your brain decades ago and now your social mind has lost its power of persuasion.

My first thought was you wearing a hoodie sweatshirt not your neighborhood.

It's obvious you have no street cred. 

Went to the gas station to get the fried shrimp this afternoon.

My favorite cashier was there. She lent me a quarter once.

She was at the register when it got robbed. She looked terrible. The gas station even stayed open after the robbery.

They sell trainloads of beer a day and cheap cigs. $3.49 a pack pall mall 100's orange, plus tax.

Most of the items in the store have unmarked prices. A lot of grocery items are double the family dollar store,

There are always at least ten customers in line. 

I am never going there in the dark anymore. I am too skeerd to do that now. I even started locking my doors at home.

Why does John Oliver insists in making a completeasshole of himself on a daily basis ?

Is this what he's getting paid for ?

1 hour ago, TDS said:

Went to the gas station to get the fried shrimp this afternoon.

My favorite cashier was there. She lent me a quarter once.

She was at the register when it got robbed. She looked terrible. The gas station even stayed open after the robbery.

They sell trainloads of beer a day and cheap cigs. $3.49 a pack pall mall 100's orange, plus tax.

Most of the items in the store have unmarked prices. A lot of grocery items are double the family dollar store,

There are always at least ten customers in line. 

I am never going there in the dark anymore. I am too skeerd to do that now. I even started locking my doors at home.

Where is home?

9 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Where is home?

a block away from the gas station.  home is in a small town shlthole in rural nc.

I can't reveal more because Zuckerberg is trolling me.

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Argg!  :blink:

Some nice trim.

22 minutes ago, TDS said:

a block away from the gas station.  home is in a small town shlthole in rural nc.

I can't reveal more because Zuckerberg is trolling me.

Shallote ?  Or mountains 

27 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Shallote ?  Or mountains 

Flat lands swamp.

That sucks...we had our first big "to do" since we moved here on January 1st....

Police are asking for help identifying a gunman who robbed a jewelry store Tuesday afternoon near xxxxxx Town Square.

The gunman was described as a black man in his 50s with a thin white beard. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a black hat and armed with a semiautomatic handgun.

Looked at the demographics of our community and we only have 0.3% blacks - and undoubtedly they're well off and not out robbing jewelry stores - so undoubtedly they came from the city. They would have stuck out, surprised they got away.

14 hours ago, TDS said:

It's obvious you have no street cred. 

by choice, street smarts is the same crap as social conscience/reality while really eternally separated by the moment here. consider it the outside in view of life rather than the inside out natural balancing sustaining ancestral order of the population exactly as living one lifetime at a time now. 

Your art of communication skills lacks the basic center balance of "I am" with your "we are in charge" of how people socially ignore natural containment as simultaneously existing in biological order until the species goes not existing anymore here.

Again, the whole population is equal to the total sum of all its current parts and your reality governs fragement translations making sure everyone doubts now is physically eternity/point of ancestral separation inception to extinction. Social utopia is everyone agrees and eternal hell is casting out those that won't. majority rules permits mob mentalities the right to remove personal liberty of navigating instinctively as one of a kind. Contract laws defend agree to disagree about actual life. truths are statutes of laws that order ancestors to play a role in acting out mob mentaltiies ancestrally, as geographicaly taking place in random choices of which side collectives march against one another.

You will not accept perpetual motion exists naturally without intellect directing what happens next universally combined. the certainty is it goes on now as it always did. Your collective state of mind?franchised ideology of categorized whos loath complete instinctive honesty.

21 hours ago, TDS said:

Last night the gas station where I get my fried chicken was robbed by gunpoint last night at 6pm.  By 6:01 nearly everyone in town knew about it. Almost everyone in my small rural town has a police scanner and are armed to the teeth.

They caught one of the robbers last night about an hour after the capture. The gas station is one block from my home and within small firearm range.

It was fun watching the chief and his deputies searching for him. They started the search in the cemetery next to my home. Search lights and flashing lights put on a good light show. It was more fun than watching live pd.

The chief is cool and drives a charged up dodge charger. The speed limit in most of the town and the area of the robbery is 20mph. 

Side notes: About 2 years ago the original owner was dragged from his car while in Ahoskie was shot and killed.

This was the 3rd robbery in 17 years. Nobody was hurt.  This is why I am pr-gun even though I don't own one. I prefer a box cutter utility knife and a claw hammer. 

Relax...I'm sure you'll find a new girlfriend soon.

Just go back to Ma Barker's Swingin' Singles.slut

21 hours ago, TDS said:

STD Fine Dining & Gas...

Image result for C store food gif

5 hours ago, sole result said:

by choice, street smarts is the same crap as social conscience/reality while really eternally separated by the moment here. consider it the outside in view of life rather than the inside out natural balancing sustaining ancestral order of the population exactly as living one lifetime at a time now. 

Your art of communication skills lacks the basic center balance of "I am" with your "we are in charge" of how people socially ignore natural containment as simultaneously existing in biological order until the species goes not existing anymore here.

Again, the whole population is equal to the total sum of all its current parts and your reality governs fragement translations making sure everyone doubts now is physically eternity/point of ancestral separation inception to extinction. Social utopia is everyone agrees and eternal hell is casting out those that won't. majority rules permits mob mentalities the right to remove personal liberty of navigating instinctively as one of a kind. Contract laws defend agree to disagree about actual life. truths are statutes of laws that order ancestors to play a role in acting out mob mentaltiies ancestrally, as geographicaly taking place in random choices of which side collectives march against one another.

You will not accept perpetual motion exists naturally without intellect directing what happens next universally combined. the certainty is it goes on now as it always did. Your collective state of mind?franchised ideology of categorized whos loath complete instinctive honesty.

I am I said.

4 hours ago, personreal said:

STD Fine Dining & Gas...

Image result for C store food gif

What's the word? THUNDERBIRD! 

What's the price?

40 TWICE!

4 hours ago, personreal said:

Relax...I'm sure you'll find a new girlfriend soon.

Just go back to Ma Barker's Swingin' Singles.slut

Will you take me there?

15 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

That sucks...we had our first big "to do" since we moved here on January 1st....

Looked at the demographics of our community and we only have 0.3% blacks - and undoubtedly they're well off and not out robbing jewelry stores - so undoubtedly they came from the city. They would have stuck out, surprised they got away.

Wow, your town is not a virgin anymore.

15 hours ago, king of the county said:

Fayetnam?

Stop doxxing. I know you work for zuckerberg.

18 minutes ago, TDS said:

Will you take me there?

Can't...I don't swing that way.