Jump to content
DennisTheMenace

Joe Lieberman says he hopes Ocasio-Cortez is not ‘the future’ of Democratic party

Recommended Posts

What does Joe Lieberman know about politics?  First off...he's a senile old east coast Jew.

 

Second, he's a senile old east coast Jew.

 

Third...

 

Former Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) said Thursday he's hopeful Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is not the future of the Democratic Party, arguing it must remain closer to the political center in order to have broader appeal.

 

“With all respect, I certainly hope she’s not the future and I don’t believe she is," Lieberman said told host Neil Cavuto on Fox Business News.

 

"She's gotten a lot of attention because she's different. She's controversial," Lieberman continued. "But if you look at the majority of new Democrats in the House, they tend to be, I say, center-left, if they are not left-left. And that is because they had to be center-left to win some of those competitive swing districts that they took from Republicans."

 

Lieberman, a former Democrat who was the party's vice presidential nominee in the 2000 election, argued that the Democratic presidential candidate in 2020 will have to be seen as "center-left" in order to be competitive.

 

Ocasio-Cortez, a self-identified democratic socialist, rose to national prominence after she unseated ex-Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-N.Y.) in a primary last year. She became the youngest woman ever elected to the House in November.

 

She has roiled conservatives and stirred debate by pushing for a number of progressive policies, including higher tax rates on the wealthiest Americans to fund progressive programs like the Green New Deal.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Craig234 said:

Joe Lieberman is a scumbag and what the Democratic Party does not need.

ALL FAR LEFT DEMOCRATS ARE SCUMBAGS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As opposed to the senile old dem leaders?  

 

And the clueless AOC.

 

Come on Menace...you can do better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Craig234 said:

Joe Lieberman is a scumbag and what the Democratic Party does not need.

Your party is currently in shambles.

The powerstruggle will be it's undoing.

You should thank Trump because he is the only uniting factor that the Dems currently have.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cortez isn't the future, she is the total sum of what it became so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Your party is currently in shambles.

The powerstruggle will be it's undoing.

You should thank Trump because he is the only uniting factor that the Dems currently have.

 

 

Trump unites Dems.  I suppose that's one redeeming quality he has.  👍 

 

Does Trump unite hardcore GOPhers, that's the real question? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

 

Trump unites Dems.  I suppose that's one redeeming quality he has.  👍 

 

Does Trump unite hardcore GOPhers, that's the real question? 🤔

Actually the real question is once Mueller's findings are revealed what will become of the the Dem party ...then?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DennisTheMenace said:

What does Joe Lieberman know about politics?  First off...he's a senile old east coast Jew.

 

Second, he's a senile old east coast Jew.

 

Third...

 

Former Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) said Thursday he's hopeful Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is not the future of the Democratic Party, arguing it must remain closer to the political center in order to have broader appeal.

 

“With all respect, I certainly hope she’s not the future and I don’t believe she is," Lieberman said told host Neil Cavuto on Fox Business News.

 

"She's gotten a lot of attention because she's different. She's controversial," Lieberman continued. "But if you look at the majority of new Democrats in the House, they tend to be, I say, center-left, if they are not left-left. And that is because they had to be center-left to win some of those competitive swing districts that they took from Republicans."

 

Lieberman, a former Democrat who was the party's vice presidential nominee in the 2000 election, argued that the Democratic presidential candidate in 2020 will have to be seen as "center-left" in order to be competitive.

 

Ocasio-Cortez, a self-identified democratic socialist, rose to national prominence after she unseated ex-Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-N.Y.) in a primary last year. She became the youngest woman ever elected to the House in November.

 

She has roiled conservatives and stirred debate by pushing for a number of progressive policies, including higher tax rates on the wealthiest Americans to fund progressive programs like the Green New Deal.

 

 

Joe Lieberman is a has been.  He's long past time for the glue factory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DennisTheMenace said:

What does Joe Lieberman know about politics?  First off...he's a senile old east coast Jew.

 

Second, he's a senile old east coast Jew.

 

Third...

 

Former Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) said Thursday he's hopeful Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is not the future of the Democratic Party, arguing it must remain closer to the political center in order to have broader appeal.

 

“With all respect, I certainly hope she’s not the future and I don’t believe she is," Lieberman said told host Neil Cavuto on Fox Business News.

 

"She's gotten a lot of attention because she's different. She's controversial," Lieberman continued. "But if you look at the majority of new Democrats in the House, they tend to be, I say, center-left, if they are not left-left. And that is because they had to be center-left to win some of those competitive swing districts that they took from Republicans."

 

Lieberman, a former Democrat who was the party's vice presidential nominee in the 2000 election, argued that the Democratic presidential candidate in 2020 will have to be seen as "center-left" in order to be competitive.

 

Ocasio-Cortez, a self-identified democratic socialist, rose to national prominence after she unseated ex-Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-N.Y.) in a primary last year. She became the youngest woman ever elected to the House in November.

 

She has roiled conservatives and stirred debate by pushing for a number of progressive policies, including higher tax rates on the wealthiest Americans to fund progressive programs like the Green New Deal.

 

 

LOL!!!!   They are gonna give her lowest committee post that exists.    Already BERNIE-ING her.   That 1% DC ESTAB is so funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

Joe Lieberman is a has been.  He's long past time for the glue factory.

 

He was a leader on getting Clinton impeached. fukk that jerkoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Actually the real question is once Mueller's findings are revealed what will become of the the Dem party ...then?

 

These morons have a love/hate relationship with the 1% DC RULING CLASS....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

LOL!!!!   They are gonna give her lowest committee post that exists.    Already BERNIE-ING her.   That 1% DC ESTAB is so funny

Yep.

And it is going to cause major instability for the Dems.

Especially at the ballot box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

These morons have a love/hate relationship with the 1% DC RULING CLASS....lol

They are like chickens with their heads cut off....

Flip flopping everywhere.....

But I think their problem is that they refuse to accept that many members of both party's.... theirs included are a huge part of the 1% ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

They are like chickens with their heads cut off....

Flip flopping everywhere.....

But I think their problem is that they refuse to accept that many members of both party's.... theirs included are a huge part of the 1% ....

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, DennisTheMenace said:

First off...he's a senile old east coast Jew.

 

Second, he's a senile old east coast Jew.

 

I'm glad you think that way.  Just keep repeating that to every DemocRAT you meet.

 

1 hour ago, Craig234 said:

Joe Lieberman is a scumbag and what the Democratic Party does not need.

 

I'm glad you think that way.   Just keep repeating that to every DemocRAT you meet.

 

18 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Joe Lieberman is a has been.  He's long past time for the glue factory.

 

I'm glad you think that way.  By the way, he's 76.   Nancy Pelosi is 78.   So how do you feel about Nancy?

 

20 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

fukk Lieberman. who cares what that azzhole thinks about anything

 

I'm glad you think that way.   Just keep repeating that to every DemocRAT you meet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

 

I'm glad you think that way.  Just keep repeating that to every DemocRAT you meet.

 

 

I'm glad you think that way.   Just keep repeating that to every DemocRAT you meet.

 

 

I'm glad you think that way.  By the way, he's 76.   Nancy Pelosi is 78.   So how do you feel about Nancy?

 

 

I'm glad you think that way.   Just keep repeating that to every DemocRAT you meet.

 

 

Are all democrats old senile east coast Jews?

 

Answer the question if you dare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

 

Are all democrats old senile east coast Jews?

 

Answer the question if you dare. 

Yes, that is who runs the party....THE 1% RULING CLASS.....please catch up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×