Sign in to follow this  
personreal

"The Democratic Party is running on fumes (and Trump knows it)"

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

NDA

You are so pitifully ignorant about NDA's that you don't realize how powerful they are.

If I had a dime for every person who has lied to civilian court because of an NDA I would be more wealthy then I am now.

manny is a Bad wording rat who got caught lying about something big. you tryng to make it meaningless will work for the cult but no one else.

Just now, harryramar said:

manny lied t mueller and lost his plea deal over something as mundane as polling data according to you. 

why would trump not vet manny and see that he was in debt up to his ass to Russian gangsters/ trump either didn't vet his campaign head, or trump is a dirty pos who was in on the deal. I kinda think his 40 year record of being a scumbag answers that question.

I kinda think you will keep believing this conspiracy theory no matter how much evidence is produced to the contrary.

That is how completely you have allowed yourself to be subverted and radicalized.

You don't care about reality or Truth.

They played your hatred and used it against you....

manny admitted his guilt and being in his 70s faced life in prison,

whave a different system thanyou have is Russia.

if sharing internal polling data was so innocent. why would manny risk everything by lying about it under oath?

yr spin is for dopes like person not anyone who can think

Except that it's not spin.

And you are making so many mistakes today untitled.

It must be hard to keep multiple sok's going simultaneously ....

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

I kinda think you will keep believing this conspiracy theory no matter how much evidence is produced to the contrary.

That is how completely you have allowed yourself to be subverted and radicalized.

You don't care about reality or Truth.

They played your hatred and used it against you....

what the fcuk are you babbling about? many gave internal polling data t   foreigner with ties t Russian spies at the exact time trump was trying to cash in on Russia and Russia was attacking us. many lied to avoid a firing squad. why would he lie about something innocent. 

you spin is as stupid as it cmes

manny is a Bad wording rat who got caught lying about something big. you tryng to make it meaningless will work for the cult but no one else.

Big?

Again.

You can't even explain why any foreign government that has an Intel service even needs the data which they most definitely already had.

3 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Except that it's not spin.

And you are making so many mistakes today untitled.

It must be hard to keep multiple sok's going simultaneously ....

ok then why would many lie to judge meuller if not to hide something huge. go ahead make your case if you can.

what the fcuk are you babbling about? many gave internal polling data t   foreigner with ties t Russian spies at the exact time trump was trying to cash in on Russia and Russia was attacking us. many lied to avoid a firing squad. why would he lie about something innocent. 

you spin is as stupid as it cmes

Manny lied and you are making up conspiracy theories as to why.

He initially lied to hide his money and his associations that lead to that money.

ok then why would many lie to judge meuller if not to hide something huge. go ahead make your case if you can.

Mueller isn't a judge.

And I just did ...

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

Manny lied and you are making up conspiracy theories as to why.

He initially lied to hide his money and his associations that lead to that money.

many lied about giving prized private polling data to a foreigner with ties to Russian intelligence services to hide his money? uh....no

49 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

Too bad Democrats aren’t running on the fumes of a cars exhaust pipe in an enclosed space. 😂

but who would you poor slobs mooch off of if the blue state liberals were all dead? you gionna make the pold git her fat ass off to work? you gonna get a second shit job?

I assume you were sleeping when the third grade teacher went over the story of the goose that laid the golden egg?

Foxaganda for Idiots this time Comrade personreal?.....what happened to rightwing breitFart for Morons?

12 hours ago, personreal said:

Hush little one.   :)

no, having too much fun.

7 hours ago, personreal said:

The dems also have to worry about the black vote...they are the ones being hurt the most by the dems' agenda on immigration.

Is that why you guys call them n*ggers?

11 hours ago, TDS said:

Is that why you guys call them n*ggers?

I don't.

Why do you guys call conservative blacks "Uncle Tom"?