Sign in to follow this  
personreal

"The Democratic Party is running on fumes (and Trump knows it)"

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

You are delirious 

You gave away using your own brain for the ideas of blindly obeying a social mind. It is easier to deny the self evident than defend it with everyone seeking anything else must exist as a reality they defend until extinction.

Just now, personreal said:

Am not.   

we don't want trumps wall. 

period. 

making us pay for trumps lies is absurd. Nancy showed him who is bwana. not the orange clown.LOL

Just now, harryramar said:

Who did manny give the polling data to😀

You tell me.

Considering you have shown that you can't distinguish between Russians and Ukrainians.....this should be interesting.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

we don't want trumps wall. 

period. 

making us pay for trumps lies is absurd. Nancy showed him who is bwana. not the orange clown.LOL

Who's "we"...gotta mouse in yer pocket?

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

You tell me.

Considering you have shown that you can't distinguish between Russians and Ukrainians.....this should be interesting.

In other news...another reason the dems want to expand their base with migrants, legal or otherwise.  

"Judicial Watch won a significant victory for election integrity last week when it signed a settlement agreement with the State of California and Los Angeles County that could potentially remove as many as 1.5 million voters–all of whom are listed as inactive but still registered as of April 27,2018–from the rolls in Los Angeles County."

“Judicial Watch and its clients are thrilled with this historic settlement that will clean up election rolls in Los Angeles County and California – and set a nationwide precedent to ensure that states take reasonable steps to ensure that dead and other ineligible voters are removed from the rolls,” Fitton added."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/10/judicial-watch-signs-settlement-agreement-with-l-a-county-to-remove-inactive-voters/

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

You tell me.

ok he was a Ukrainian with ties too Russian spies. 

how does my mistake exonerate trump for lying about aiding the enemy who was attacking us while trump tried to cash in? 

this should be interesting. 

1 minute ago, personreal said:

In other news...another reason the dems want to expand their base with migrants, legal or otherwise.  

"Judicial Watch won a significant victory for election integrity last week when it signed a settlement agreement with the State of California and Los Angeles County that could potentially remove as many as 1.5 million voters–all of whom are listed as inactive but still registered as of April 27,2018–from the rolls in Los Angeles County."

“Judicial Watch and its clients are thrilled with this historic settlement that will clean up election rolls in Los Angeles County and California – and set a nationwide precedent to ensure that states take reasonable steps to ensure that dead and other ineligible voters are removed from the rolls,” Fitton added."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/10/judicial-watch-signs-settlement-agreement-with-l-a-county-to-remove-inactive-voters/

people move out of cali and florida all the time. that they don't call to remove themselves from the voting rolls prove little except that you ain;t got nothing but showboating

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

Who's "we"...gotta mouse in yer pocket?

ummm we meaning the majority of americans. 

look it up, it should take 30 seconds depending on whether the prison has dial up or cable

Trump lied about cashing  in on the people his campaign helped to attack our election

you need to be tarred and feathered 

No, he didn't.

But it's hilarious that we now have evidence that Dem progressive operatives in bed with propaganda mills like New Knowledge and the Integrity Initiative framed Russia and Trump.

And here you are still clinging to your fantasies that MSM disinformation built....

You are a sucker .

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

people move out of cali and florida all the time. that they don't call to remove themselves from the voting rolls prove little except that you ain;t got nothing but showboating

Dems use vacant voter registrations for voter fraud.

Everyone knows it...except you.   :)

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, he didn't.

But it's hilarious that we now have evidence that Dem progressive operatives in bed with propaganda mills like New Knowledge and the Integrity Initiative framed Russia and Trump.

And here you are still clinging to your fantasies that MSM disinformation built....

You are a sucker .

Alabama Russian Bots = Dems

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

look it up, it should take 30 seconds depending on whether the prison has dial up or cable

Is that like the "majority" that were going to elect Hillary?

ok he was a Ukrainian with ties too Russian spies. 

how does my mistake exonerate trump for lying about aiding the enemy who was attacking us while trump tried to cash in? 

this should be interesting. 

Again ...you are wrong.

But it comes with being ignorant ....

There were no Russian spies involved.

As I told you and every other leftist on this board ....months ago.

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Again ...you are wrong.

But it comes with being ignorant ....

There were no Russian spies involved.

As I told you and every other leftist on this board ....months ago.

harry is paid to follow the narrative.

Alabama Russian Bots = Dems

It goes way deeper then that. 

These Dem operatives and their propaganda firms have been in bed with the UK's integrity initiative since 2014.

And now there are rumours that Steele was working for the Integrity Initiative which provided the dossier to him to hand over to the FBI.

Which Anonymous promises to shed light on in their next release....some time next week.

I sure hope so.

Because if he is this gullible in the real world ....

Well, you know...

Harry, just because you and other gullible Americans like you are still clinging to the propaganda doesn't mean you have a majority it means you need therapy.

5 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

It goes way deeper then that. 

These Dem operatives and their propaganda firms have been in bed with the UK's integrity initiative since 2014.

And now there are rumours that Steele was working for the Integrity Initiative which provided the dossier to him to hand over to the FBI.

Which Anonymous promises to shed light on in their next release....some time next week.

Cool...I look forward to it.  Thanx

Please keep us posted.  

8 minutes ago, personreal said:

Is volunteering different results than being paid to follow a narrative? End result both are doing the same behavior even from separate interpretations.

5 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

I sure hope so.

Because if he is this gullible in the real world ....

Well, you know...

harry's one of the ducks on a string...he loves bacon.   :)

Just now, sole result said:

Is volunteering different results than being paid to follow a narrative? End result both are doing the same behavior even from separate interpretations.

Not exactly.

I'm right and harry's wrong.

Glad I could clear that up for you.