Sign in to follow this  
personreal

"The Democratic Party is running on fumes (and Trump knows it)"

Just now, harryramar said:

just sit back as cohen blows the lid off your traitor. 

ok...so ya got social, racial and economic division...and get trump.....

here is the democrat platform folks..in a nutshell..

hey harry, did you notice that 98% of the democrats that won in 2018 ran as conservatives?

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

what is the democrats platform? social division? economic division? racial division? 

those issues are about all I ever hear from the left.....

trump is the great divider . he is losing it. the thrill is gone and his ability to fool even dumbasses is slip sliding away.

it was all an illusion anyway, the guy is a lousy dealmaker when he can't bully and threaten. 

tell that to your jailbird pal personliar. he keeps telling us that Alexandra is a national leader. 

winning 

You guys use to call me a Russian...now it's jailbird?   

Cut it out...that hurts.   :)

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

tell that to your jailbird pal personliar. he keeps telling us that Alexandra is a national leader. 

winning 

she is turning yer party...….she is bringing yall into full communism.....is that where you want to go? because it is where you are being led

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

ok...so ya got social, racial and economic division...and get trump.....

here is the democrat platform folks..in a nutshell..

hey harry, did you notice that 98% of the democrats that won in 2018 ran as conservatives?

holding a traitor accountable is not getting trump' unless you are a traitor as well in which x=case we have second amendment solutions for you clowns. 

1 minute ago, personreal said:

You guys use to call me a Russian...now it's jailbird?   

Cut it out...that hurts.   :)

I never called yo a russian, you are not clever enough to be a Russian troll.

trump is the great divider . he is losing it. the thrill is gone and his ability to fool even dumbasses is slip sliding away.

it was all an illusion anyway, the guy is a lousy dealmaker when he can't bully and threaten. 

nobody agrees with yer statement that Trump is the divider.....72% of all americans believe that the left wing multinational corporate news networks are the divisionary forces in the country....

Trump is working for America while the democrats are only trying to create roadblocks to him and his agenda.....

yall are acting like spoiled children harry.....you need yer bottom paddled....

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

she is turning yer party...….she is bringing yall into full communism.....is that where you want to go? because it is where you are being led

but she only represents one district remember. 

holding a traitor accountable is not getting trump' unless you are a traitor as well in which x=case we have second amendment solutions for you clowns. 

you have been shown NO evidence that he did anything....you are a blathering idiot....grow up

I never called yo a russian, you are not clever enough to be a Russian troll.

Could you please overnight the check this time...I'm in kind of a hurry.

TIA

Is that why Warren is humping her leg?    LOL

yes I do remember....do you think that her ideology is going to be contagious amongst the people or just the politicians?

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

yes I do remember....do you think that her ideology is going to be contagious amongst the people or just the politicians?

AOC is more popular with the pawns than any other dem.

That's why they want photo ops with her.

7 minutes ago, bigsky said:

nobody agrees with yer statement that Trump is the divider.....72% of all americans believe that the left wing multinational corporate news networks are the divisionary forces in the country....

Trump is working for America while the democrats are only trying to create roadblocks to him and his agenda.....

yall are acting like spoiled children harry.....you need yer bottom paddled....

the fact that only 42 % support him say it al. trump sucked up to your traitors instead of bein the potus for al americans. now we are cleaning up the mess he made. 

you are the crybabies. wah wah we don't want cohen to tell the truth in public. 

well we want the truth so get out of the way.

8 minutes ago, bigsky said:

you have been shown NO evidence that he did anything....you are a blathering idiot....grow up

Manafort's lawyers stupidity spilled the beans that the pos gave pollng data t the Russian so they could attack our election. to say your preznit  was in the dark is absurd. we want that clown held accountable for stealing an election.

get the fcuk in the way at your own peril. 

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

the fact that only 42 % support him say it al. trump sucked up to your traitors instead of bein the potus for al americans. now we are cleaning up the mess he made. 

^^ Not too bright.

Manafort's lawyers stupidity spilled the beans that the pos gave pollng data t the Russian

That  has already been  disproven.    It wasn't Russia you  nimrod

Manafort's lawyers stupidity spilled the beans that the pos gave pollng data t the Russian so they could attack our election. to say your preznit  was in the dark is absurd. we want that clown held accountable for stealing an election.

Zoom...right over yer head.

The NYT corrected their report...I guess you missed it...AGAIN.    Not too bright harry.

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

That  has already been  disproven.    It wasn't Russia you  nimrod

Yep...harry missed the fact that the NYT corrected their report.

But harry bites anyway.   LOL

Just now, personreal said:

Zoom...right over yer head.

The NYT corrected their report...I guess you missed it...AGAIN.    Not too bright harry. 

I  noticed that too.     We both   know that  harry  like to remain  ignorant.

I got him to  admit  that  Obama used  EP  to silence Holder and they committed crimes with  Fast and Furious, then  he ran away

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

look man...im not gonna go back and forth with this stupidity.....I get it, you hate trump....but you have no evidence any laws were broken....not a shread….you are behaving like a child....you should go into time out or something....

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Yep...harry missed the fact that the NYT corrected their report.

But harry bites anyway.   LOL

This forum  is  proof that  liberalism is a mental disorder.

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

lofl.....those same polls had Hillary beating him by 80%......take a break.....step back and look at the big picture dude....you are being brain washed....seriously. I was there with the filthy ni66er......I was in your shoes...I fortunately grew out of it.....you can too.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

This forum  is  proof that  liberalism is a mental disorder.

That's a fact.  

Just now, personreal said:

That's a fact.  

harry

benson

craig

merril

zaro

middl3

notitle/leftwinger

maineboi

all of these people  are insane  ramblers of imaginations and deniers of  facts... who did I  leave  out