DennisTheMenace

We want our pay, hundreds of "furloughed" government workers say

2 hours ago, Sane said:

The migration has gone down.  Fact.  To frame this as these people are all criminals and they're stealing our jobs is inflated BS.  That's the part people don't seem to get.  How about thinking about how to solve the problem.  Take away the incentive to come here.  Well there's a f*ckin thought.  Any employers (Trump) who hire illegals gets fined.  They need to enforce that.  Make that extremely painful.  Second, speed up the process to getting people in.  Third, rethink the drug policies we have to try to help addicts and reduce drug use.  That will help qual the violence the good people are running from.  Where barriers make sense.  Put them up.  It's called thinking.  

The incentive is not only work...it is anchor babies, it is welfare and medical care....these issues aren't mine to fix....we hire people to do that. They failed....we hired a guy to let Washington know we are serious....and instead of you backing the guy you side with Washington...

You no more want to stop Mexicans from flooding into this nation, displacing whites and conservatives than I want to continue this stupid conversion...so spare me yer line of sh it would ya

6 hours ago, leomon said:

So why didnt they push hard when they had more control of the government?

Now its a issue when demos have control of the house? But it wasnt before? If was such a great election promise why didnt Trump act on it sooner?

They did and the house already passed the bill. It’s senate democrats that obstructed it literally just to obstruct. 

6 hours ago, RollingRock said:

You mean before Saudis started ramming airliners into skyscrapers?  

Yes. We needed a whole new government department.... How gargantuan government of you....

9 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Repeating or creating a flat out lie like you did is a lot more than simply misspeaking. I do give you credit for correcting your previous statement, it's something most of the moonbats here would never do.

Anyways, if someone is in serious danger of screwing up their credit score because they've missed a pay check, I would be willing to bet they have a lot more financial problems that Nancy, Schmukie and Trump have little to do with.

9 hours ago, Sane said:

Stupid, where did you dig up this moronic idea that the TSA workers, and air traffic controllers among the many are Democrats?  Trump should just have you stop getting a paycheck while he holds his breath in time out.  You teabaggers need to learn a lesson.  You mindlessly, I mean mindlessly listen to whatever fairy tale Trump and Hannity dream up and love to get your hate on for Democrats.  You have no principals.  If Obama wanted to build the wall you would be so mad and talking about what a waste of money it is.  So you have no valid or thought out opinion.  You just wait for your Puppeteers to tell you what to believe.  Please self deport.

You're the moron who gobbles up the crap your talking heads spew out, as proven by your above regurgitated screed, I tend to think for myself.

I don't have any principals anymore, since I'm long out of primary school, but I still do have principles which I strongly adhere to. If dickhead Bammy had built a wall I would have applauded him for it.

The rest of the crap you've spewed forth is the same mindless, histrionic rhetoric most of the other moonbats here endlessly babble, so I won't waste my time dignifying it with a rebuttal.

9 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

So why not approve the $5B and start addressing the vast array of holes along the border, starting with the most porous areas? Win - win... 

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/11/684037990/border-patrol-makes-its-case-for-an-expanded-border-barrier?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

And the typo crack was just fer fun....

Trump made it all-but-impossible to negotiate a reasonable compromise when he shut down the government. He presented congress with a classic tantrum situation. You can’t give in to a childish tantrum because it will reinforce the behavior. Same goes for Trump.  If congress gives in to him this time, he will shut down the government every time he wants something.

Not to mention that Pence negotiated a deal with the Republican House but Trump changed his mind. 

11 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Trump made it all-but-impossible to negotiate a reasonable compromise when he shut down the government. He presented congress with a classic tantrum situation. You can’t give in to a childish tantrum because it will reinforce the behavior. Same goes for Trump.  If congress gives in to him this time, he will shut down the government every time he wants something.

Not to mention that Pence negotiated a deal with the Republican House but Trump changed his mind. 

Huh? House passed a bill Trump was ready to sign. Senate democrats played the obstruction card. 

This is 100% on democrats who now refuse to budge when in reality Trump has zero to lose. 

He’ll end up declaring a national emergency and get the funds soon anyway. 

22 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Senate Democrats are able to block the wall—and shutdown the as-yet-unfunded part of the federal government—because there are only 51 Republicans in the Senate. In order to invoke cloture and end debate on a piece of legislation, the Senate needs 60 votes out of its 100 members rather than a simple majority.

Congress has already enacted, and President Trump has already signed, appropriations laws funding most of the government through fiscal 2019, which runs through next September. The already-passed appropriations laws signed by Trump include those for the Department of Defense and the Department of Health and Human Services. These are the two largest—and most expensive—federal agencies.

“Having already funded 75 percent of the government on time with broad bipartisan support, I am disappointed that we could not come to an agreement on the remaining 25 percent,” Senate Appropriations Chairman Richard Shelby (R.-Ala.) said on Wednesday.

All of the bigwig Dems were for border security - before they were against it due to Trump winning the election. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise, you can listen to their own words. 

The obstruction by the Dems isn't governing, it's political theatre to their uneducated leftist base - pure and simple. Their own words show them to be either complete liars or hypocrites - really both. This is politics at it's worse, and it's on the Dems. 

And speaking of obstruction, again - how about this? Simply look at the numbers - they speak for themselves. Dems aren't remotely interested in governing - they're only interested in revenge because America chose someone other than their chosen one for the Presidency.....

President Trump’s Nominees Have Faced 88 Cloture Votes In First 2 Years Vs. 24 For Previous 6 Presidents Combined In Their First 24 months.

https://www.republicanleader.senate.gov/newsroom/research/democrat-obstruction-continues

11 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

To 300K-450K (or more) a year?  So you think we can just ignore that, eh SNOWFLAKE?   Do you know even the most liberal sources say illegals cost about $8K a year, each.   So in 3 years time about a million illegals are still entering the US, and they end up costing about $8 BILLION dollars a year from then on.    And you think we can just ignore that, eh SNOWFLAKE?  And we can ignore all the stress on our infrastructure, the degradation they cause in our schools and health care system, all the crimes they commit, and the way they are being used to affect the political system?    I'd really like to hear your reasoning about this, SNOWFLAKE.   To see how "sane" you really are.   

Well they are ALL criminals since they are in the US ILLEGALLY.   You don't like that, change the laws.  Until them enforce the laws.   And crossing the border is not the only crime many of them commit.   The news is filled with stories of illegals committing serious crimes.   Are we to just ignore that from now on, *sane*?

No it is not.   They do in fact take jobs that American citizens used to take but now can't because they've lowered wages for those jobs from what they should be.

You're side has had FOREVER to enforce laws on the books that do that.  You didn't.   We tried it your way so now we try it our way.   And our way, unlike your way, is a way that can't just be ignored.   It's a physical barrier.    Unless you intend to tear it down once you get back into office.   Is that your plan, SNOWFLAKE?   

You are like a montage of all the stupid BS you are told to believe from the Fake News.  You could not be more programed.

Your first premise: A mnemonic device that lead to an applause line with no plan, no research is the only way to stop illegal immigration and drugs.  Only no expert will tell you that.  Stupid, just like Mexico is going to pay for the wall.  So Tampon that's debunct.

Your statistic is a lie.  Most illegal immigration is not from Mexico.  It's from people overstaying there visas.  It has also constantly gone down over the last 20 years.This number is fluid, where if will go up a little then drop for three years.  Then a small spike, then drop again.  Get use to that graph.  That's going to be the stock market in the Trump Depression.

Just like our ancestors were criminals when they arrived.  Look a woman with 3 kids Tampon is not MS13.  Maybe you clean toilets for a living.  Nothing wrong with that, but you are the only group that gets competition in labor market.  

Our Side, Tampon, how many Republican Presidents and Congressional controlled houses have been around for the last 50 years?  aww stupid is a stupid listens mindlessly.  

I know Trump promised you racism and someone to blame for your failures.  Fox and Rush provide you with "alternative" facts (lies) to give you the warm and fuzzies.  You're not a thinking group.  So an applause line based on no factual evidence, research, or even consultation with the experts is not a sound well thought out approach.  Of course you think Mexico is going to pay for it.  So Tampon it's no surprise your dumb ass believes every lie they tell you.  Your conviction to do something stupid, costly and ineffective. An epic fail to fix a manufactured problem is not something the adults in the room are going to allow.

9 hours ago, bigsky said:

The incentive is not only work...it is anchor babies, it is welfare and medical care....these issues aren't mine to fix....we hire people to do that. They failed....we hired a guy to let Washington know we are serious....and instead of you backing the guy you side with Washington...

You no more want to stop Mexicans from flooding into this nation, displacing whites and conservatives than I want to continue this stupid conversion...so spare me yer line of sh it would ya

Listen I know he promised you racism.  Your premise is that this is a good plan.  It's not.  Just because I don't want the uneducated to wast money for an epic fail does not mean I want illegal immigration.  That's the lie the Fake News tells you.  It's simple, don't so stupid sh*t to fix a manufactured problem.  Do smart things to solve the real problems and realize the fear mongery is just a lie.  Simple.  I guess since you want to do something stupid that will not work.  You must want illegal immigration.

8 hours ago, BullConnor said:

You're the moron who gobbles up the crap your talking heads spew out, as proven by your above regurgitated screed, I tend to think for myself.

I don't have any principals anymore, since I'm long out of primary school, but I still do have principles which I strongly adhere to. If dickhead Bammy had built a wall I would have applauded him for it.

The rest of the crap you've spewed forth is the same mindless, histrionic rhetoric most of the other moonbats here endlessly babble, so I won't waste my time dignifying it with a rebuttal.

You mean you miraculously parakeet every lie told on Fake news, but you came to that conclusion on your own with no help from the puppet masters?  My apologies, you're just stupid.  Listen dingbat, I don't know how many of the government employees were Democrats before the shut down, but guess what.  All of them are now.  Your boy is an Epic fail.  It will be great when a thinking person gets back in office.  Democrat or Republican.  We need intelligent people making thought out decisions.  That's why the never Trumpers have left the party.  We leave it to you Teabaggers who clearly don't know what conservatism is.  

On 1/11/2019 at 3:57 AM, Z09 said:

Blame the democrats

Remember the Schumer Shutdown...

"Democrats get rolled in shutdown standoff"

4 minutes ago, Sane said:

You mean you miraculously parakeet every lie told on Fake news, but you came to that conclusion on your own with no help from the puppet masters?  My apologies, you're just stupid.  Listen dingbat, I don't know how many of the government employees were Democrats before the shut down, but guess what.  All of them are now.  Your boy is an Epic fail.  It will be great when a thinking person gets back in office.  Democrat or Republican.  We need intelligent people making thought out decisions.  That's why the never Trumpers have left the party.  We leave it to you Teabaggers who clearly don't know what conservatism is.  

If only you had a friend like Ben. 

3 hours ago, Sane said:

I like your user name “Sane” when it’s quite apparent you’re wrapped too tight and are all stressed out over this shutdown thing. You do realize your fukkwit demonrat monkeys Schmuck and Nancy are also responsible for the shutdown and not just Trump don’t you?

5 hours ago, Sane said:

You are like a montage of all the stupid BS you are told to believe from the Fake News. 

Let me get this straight ... you are claiming that there aren't still 300K - 450K (or more) illegals crossing the southern border a year (in addition to the 300K - 450K a year that the border patrol currently catches)?    You claiming that's fake new?   Yes or no?    I want to get you down on the record in a form that you can't later spin.   Ok?

5 hours ago, Sane said:

Your statistic is a lie.

That certainly appears to be what you're saying, but I want you to be absolutely sure, so later the embarrassment, when I prove you wrong, will hurt twice as much.

5 hours ago, Sane said:

Most illegal immigration is not from Mexico.

Maybe.   Maybe not.  You haven't proven that and the only claim I've made is that 300K - 450K illegals are currently captured by the boarder patrol each year and that the border patrol says that just as many, if not more, get past them each year.   And I can prove that, sane.   But first I want you to deny that again, as you seemed to be doing.

5 hours ago, Sane said:

It has also constantly gone down over the last 20 years.

The number crossing the southern border has not, as I've already proven on this forum.   The last 10 years it has stayed between 300K and 450K and has not "constantly gone down".

And once you answer the above question, then we can deal with the cost of these illegals to the US.   You might want to investigate the dollar amount so that you're somewhat prepared.   And be prepared to discuss their effect on our infrastructure, schools, health care system, crime rate, and political system.   Because I am, SNOWFLAKE.   :lol:

13 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

All of the bigwig Dems were for border security - before they were against it due to Trump winning the election. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise, you can listen to their own words. 

The obstruction by the Dems isn't governing, it's political theatre to their uneducated leftist base - pure and simple. Their own words show them to be either complete liars or hypocrites - really both. This is politics at it's worse, and it's on the Dems. 

And speaking of obstruction, again - how about this? Simply look at the numbers - they speak for themselves. Dems aren't remotely interested in governing - they're only interested in revenge because America chose someone other than their chosen one for the Presidency.....

President Trump’s Nominees Have Faced 88 Cloture Votes In First 2 Years Vs. 24 For Previous 6 Presidents Combined In Their First 24 months.

https://www.republicanleader.senate.gov/newsroom/research/democrat-obstruction-continues

Try as you might to convince us otherwise, the majority recognize that this is the Trump shutdown. He threatened it, he started it, he owns it. 

The Republican House and Senate majority chose not to fund Trump Wall for two years. Why should Democrats fund a monument to Trump's ego that  his own party doesn't want? 

Trump figured he could hurt the nation with a shutdown and bully congress into building his monument. He has managed to hurt the nation but he miscalculated how easy it would be to bully Nancy Pelosi. 

Don't you find the timing suspect? There is no crisis at the border yet Trump chose now to pretend that there is one. Is this anything more than an attempt to distract us from the collusion investigation?

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

Try as you might to convince us otherwise, the majority recognize that this is the Trump shutdown. He threatened it, he started it, he owns it. 

The Republican House and Senate majority chose not to fund Trump Wall for two years. Why should Democrats fund a monument to Trump's ego that  his own party doesn't want? 

Trump figured he could hurt the nation with a shutdown and bully congress into building his monument. He has managed to hurt the nation but he miscalculated how easy it would be to bully Nancy Pelosi. 

Don't you find the timing suspect? There is no crisis at the border yet Trump chose now to pretend that there is one. Is this anything more than an attempt to distract us from the collusion investigation?

House passed a bill, Schumer - like all the other items they obstruct - obstructed the bill. People aren't getting paid because of Dem obstruction.

27 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

House passed a bill, Schumer - like all the other items they obstruct - obstructed the bill. People aren't getting paid because of Dem obstruction.

The Democratic House passed numerous bill to fund and reopen the government, offering to negotiate border security as a separate issue. Trump threatened to veto it. Mitch went AWOL

19 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

The Democratic House passed numerous bill to fund and reopen the government, offering to negotiate border security as a separate issue. Trump threatened to veto it. Mitch went AWOL

Dems are only interested in their agenda, which is to oppose anything and everything about Trump because he had the audacity to be elected over the chosen one.

Let's see, Schumer is one of the obstructionist conspirators - let's see if he's a hypocrite - and doing this purely for politics, shall we?

Well I'll be darned. Schumer is the walking, talking, breathing definition of a hypocrite. Clearly, this is purely politics at it's worst on the Dem side. The Dems own this shutdown.

10 hours ago, Sane said:

Listen I know he promised you racism.  Your premise is that this is a good plan.  It's not.  Just because I don't want the uneducated to wast money for an epic fail does not mean I want illegal immigration.  That's the lie the Fake News tells you.  It's simple, don't so stupid sh*t to fix a manufactured problem.  Do smart things to solve the real problems and realize the fear mongery is just a lie.  Simple.  I guess since you want to do something stupid that will not work.  You must want illegal immigration.

oh....pulling the race card....I accept yer acquiescence 

TrumPOS made $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Millions screwing workers out of their wages.

1 minute ago, Hex2 said:

TrumPOS made $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Millions screwing workers out of their wages.

actually he made BILLIONS.....

On 1/11/2019 at 9:24 PM, DeepBreath said:

They did and the house already passed the bill. It’s senate democrats that obstructed it literally just to obstruct. 

no it was approved through house and senate late last year when all of a sudden Trump wanted the wall.

Why didnt Trump push it earlier???

Why didn't the GOP fund this 'emergency' in November or December, when they had the numbers?

The Democrats know why.  The Republican fanboys here pretend to not notice this elephant.