DennisTheMenace

We want our pay, hundreds of "furloughed" government workers say

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

A fact based conversation about the relative merits of various ideas for border control may be useful but there is no guarantee that we will have it after Trump departs. That man is a simptom of a deeper issue in the country. 

What's a "simptom"? Must be in your simpleton dictionary.

Anyway, the bigger problem is the hypocrisy that runs wild in politics. The left was for it, before they were against it, for it, and against it again. Bunch of spineless twits...

Just now, Sane said:

Ding bat, I suggest you quit mindlessly sucking Dishonest Donny's cock and think about the childish antics that this dolt is pulling off.  A memory trick, turned into an applause line, that's what the Trump shut down is about.  Only the immature and stupid would blow money on this moronic reality show creation.  Think, it's not a policy based in research from experts.  A f*cking memory trick.   

so you have regressed to this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...…..the wall was why he was elected....and his voters want it.....after the wall is built we will demand legislation on asylum, legislation clearing up the meaning of the 14th amendment and legislation on social benefits to illegals......trump will get these things accomplished in 2020 should he stick to his guns on this issue.....

The fact is trump is used to not paying workers. He only cares about corporations and company's like his. 

3 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Anyway, the bigger problem is the hypocrisy that runs wild in politics. The left was for it, before they were against it, for it, and against it again. Bunch of spineless twits...

lol....symptum

5 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

symptom. Spell check in chrome is acting up since my last Windows update. Congratulations, you caught me in a typo. There will be many more, .

The left was for fencing in certain highly populated areas.  Still are. Its a wall across the entire border with Mexico that makes no sense. 

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

so you have regressed to this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...…..the wall was why he was elected....and his voters want it.....after the wall is built we will demand legislation on asylum, legislation clearing up the meaning of the 14th amendment and legislation on social benefits to illegals......trump will get these things accomplished in 2020 should he stick to his guns on this issue.....realy

Seriously, the wall was a memory device.  To say Mexico would pay for was when he was riffing, just like any entertainer.  Did you think they Mexico was going to pay for it?  Really? 

The point is, the "problem" is a manufactured problem, spud endlessly on propaganda stations.  Unfortunately the real problems get lost because of the exaggerations.  If this policy (he doesn't even have a plan) had been based on research and dealt with all levels of issues.  Showing well thought out, and reasoned strategies.  Then I support it.  A bunch of drunk idiots chanting build the wall, does not qualify as a reasoned thought out plan.  

19 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

^^^^^

Image result for what a little bitch gif

So Ivan, what's left of Putins honey do list for Dishonest Donny?

1 minute ago, slideman said:

I think shutting down the government was high on the list

You shut it down pretty much for any reason, and then blame the Democrats.  And then pretend it's complicated, and it takes two to tango, and the Democrats are just unreasonable...  They're supposed to fund a wall that not even Republicans want enough to fund when they had the chance.

15 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

symptom. Spell check in chrome is acting up since my last Windows update. Congratulations, you caught me in a typo. There will be many more, .

The left was for fencing in certain highly populated areas.  Still are. Its a wall across the entire border with Mexico that makes no sense. 

So why not approve the $5B and start addressing the vast array of holes along the border, starting with the most porous areas? Win - win... 

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/11/684037990/border-patrol-makes-its-case-for-an-expanded-border-barrier?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

And the typo crack was just fer fun....

5 minutes ago, Sane said:

So Ivan, what's left of Putins honey do list for Dishonest Donny?

I wish I had a Putin to do list!!!!!!!   Sounds like a fun time!!!

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

I think shutting down the government was high on the list

^^^^^checks for Putin under his bed each night...…………...CUCKKKOOOOOOOOOOOO  CUCKKKOOOOOOOOO

3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I wish I had a Putin to do list!!!!!!!   Sounds like a fun time!!!

Now you sound like Dishonest Donny.

Just now, Sane said:

Now you sound like Dishonest Donny.

All Prezzies are dishonest PUMPKIN.    You just prefer the 1% DC ESTAB LIARS.   lol

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

All Prezzies are dishonest PUMPKIN.    You just prefer the 1% DC ESTAB LIARS.   lol

No I don't want a f*cking moron at the helm.  He's an idiot.  We have a joke in office.  There's a reason all his staff call him a f*cking idiot.  

Scary News Alert...Just In.  In 2016 Putin WEAPONIZED:

Seizures

Incessant coughing

Falling

Fainting

Stairs

Googly Eyes

Stuttering.....

Putin is a NINJA!!!!

Image result for hillary seizure gif

Image result for hillary falling gif

Image result for hillary falling gif
Related image

3 minutes ago, Sane said:

No I don't want a f*cking moron at the helm.  He's an idiot.  We have a joke in office.  There's a reason all his staff call him a f*cking idiot.  

^^^^^^Still mourning Fainty McSeizy, lol

3 minutes ago, Sane said:

A helluva joke would have been....Hilly....

fainting and seizing and falling and shatting herself on the regular while having coughing fits

^^^^^^Still mourning Fainty McSeizy, lol

Are you a special needs teabagger?  I love you idiots.  Noone is bitter.  Dumb Dumb.  I know you wish that was true.  So do I actually, cause the truth is this incompetent has set policies that will result in the next great recession in 2020, has made the world less safe backing out of the Iran deal.  The only reason, it's not it was a bad deal.  His only reason.  Cause Obama signed it and the right wing entertainment shows say thats bad.  Thats an idiot.  While handing them a land bridge to Israel, and abandoning our allies (Now the world knows the US word doesn't matter).  You see grown ups don't vote for parties, they vote for intelligent planing.  The GED crowd just tune into entertainment stations and let someone tell them what to think.  Unfortunately Your President is one of them.

1 minute ago, Sane said:

Are you a special needs teabagger?  I love you idiots.  Noone is bitter.  Dumb Dumb.  I know you wish that was true.  So do I actually, cause the truth is this incompetent has set policies that will result in the next great recession in 2020, has made the world less safe backing out of the Iran deal.  The only reason, it's not it was a bad deal.  His only reason.  Cause Obama signed it and the right wing entertainment shows say thats bad.  Thats an idiot.  While handing them a land bridge to Israel, and abandoning our allies (Now the world knows the US word doesn't matter).  You see grown ups don't vote for parties, they vote for intelligent planing.  The GED crowd just tune into entertainment stations and let someone tell them what to think.  Unfortunately Your President is one of them.

Well at least we agree on the Iran Deal.....praise Nubian Goddess Shequisha!

Well at least we agree on the Iran Deal.....praise Nubian Goddess Shequisha!

So you agree that the Iran deal was a good deal and we put ourselves at jeopardy by backing out.  The only reason we backed out was because Obama signed it, and the right wing entertainment stations convinced Trump that he should just undo everything Obama did.  Don't think about it just undo it.  Mindless and childish.

Just now, Sane said:

So you agree that the Iran deal was a good deal and we put ourselves at jeopardy by backing out.  The only reason we backed out was because Obama signed it, and the right wing entertainment stations convinced Trump that he should just undo everything Obama did.  Don't think about it just undo it.  Mindless and childish.

Don't try and corner me into some left/right-tardation corner.

Has little to do with "right wing entertainment stations".....it has to do with the DC 1% RULING CLASS...which is highly JEW and NEOCON.  Trump gave in to those voices as do 99% of FAGGOT DC.

You make things too complicated.